Lindsey J.

How do you guys clean your sponges? Or do you just throw it away and buy a new one?

Ella K.
Ella K.
4 months, 3 weeks ago
I get some dish soap with some coconut oil and a little bit of water and massage it into the beauty blender , I then wash it with warm water and re-apply the coconut oil mixture over the areas that still have some product on and keep repeating till it's clean , works like a miracle
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
4 months, 3 weeks ago
I use sponge/ brush cleaner from the ulta brand
Skye S.
Skye S.
4 months, 3 weeks ago
put it in a bowl of water, coconut oil, and dish soap and massage it then put in microwave for 30 secs. then let it cool and rinse it! I would still replace every 6 months or so :)
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
4 months, 3 weeks ago
A good effective way I do is by doin a deep cleanse at least once or twice a week. This means putting soap (baby or normal) In a pot with water and heating the sponge in the microwave for a few seconds. Do this a few times a week but I also like to give it a quick clean before EVERY use. I use just a bar of soap with hot water and squeeze the foundation out.
Aishah B.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
4 months, 4 weeks ago
I use Dr. Bonners Castile soap with hot water and a little bit of coconut oil . Also lately I've been using the pink zote soap to clean it. But I find the castile soap does a better job.
Joanne V.
Joanne V.
4 months, 4 weeks ago
I use zote
Minerva C.
Minerva C.
Boise, ID
5 months ago
I use this baby shampoo called Shea Moisture (its a yellow bottle) it smells amazing and its super foamy and gets all the makeup out of the sponge. It runs for $9 at walmart but it lasts a long time and its great for brushes because it has chamomile and argan oil which leaves them so soft and shiny
Briana G.
Briana G.
Brampton, ON
5 months ago
I always use Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original mixed with Olive Oil and hot water to remove any excess makeup from my makeup brushes. The Dawn Soap is not harsh therefore it doesn't cause any breakouts on my skin. And it helps to break through any oils that may be left over in the brush and the Olive oil helps break apart the makeup easily.
Egliani P.
Egliani P.
Waynesboro, PA
5 months ago
I use shampoo or baby soap also they sell a special soap for it
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
5 months ago
I use dish soap and lil bit of coconut oil and mix those two and from there just try to get all the product out.