Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

Optimize your beauty routine with the #1 branded makeup sponge*! Â This versatile beauty tool was designed with a revolutionary foam technology to evenly blend makeup for a smooth, enhanced finish. Use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage. rounded sides blend large areas of the face with a dabbing motion precision tip covers blemishes and imperfections flat edge for contouring around the eyes and nose ideal for liquid foundation latex-free For best results, replace your makeup sponge every 1-3 months. *Nielsen U.S., XAOC, cosmetic applicators, latest 52 weeks ending 06.06.15, dollar sales ]]>

would you recommend this beauty blender? does it make your makeup go on easier?
Do you prefer this sponge or a beauty blender?
Which is better to use when applying makeup...The sponge or the brush?
Start your review of Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge!
Product Highlights
I have never bought the beauty blender, but I have heard from others that have purchased both and this is supposed to be the closest dupe and some even like the real techniques sponge better than the beauty blender. I put my foundation on my face first and then blend it in with the sponge. If I apply my foundation using the sponge directly, then I feel like I lose a lot of my foundation. I love the contour of the sponge, too, because it works well for both foundation and concealer and gets around the curves of my face. Definitely try it!in reviews
Tiffanie  Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge uploaded by Tiffanie  Y.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this RT beauty sponge because it's huge compared to the regular beauty blender sponge. This makes it easier and quicker for me to apply foundation. It's easy to use and I'm able to apply my foundation so seamlessly and beautifully. I love that there is a stright edge, a flat side and a pointed side so I can use this one brush for a myriad of different things! I'm really satisfied with this sponge. More than satisfied because I buy a couple new ones every 3 months or so.
Meghan M.
Akron, OH
Favorite makeup sponge to use hands down. And I love all the different designs they come out with.
Puja  J.
Maryland Hts, MO
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge uploaded by Puja  J.
Purchased at: Amazon
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge This made my makeup routine easy. It helps to blend foundation very well and sponge doesn't absorb product. Product holds very well even after multiple uses. I recommend this makeup sponge.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
1,888 reviews
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am seriously late to the game with trying out the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponges, but I can now also say that they are absolutely amazing. This blender does a good job blending foundations. Depending on which foundation I’m using, it sometimes even blends better than a brush (not all of the time though). What really impresses me though is how well it blends concealer under my eyes. It seems to work way better than blending concealer with my finger or a brush.
Brittany G.
Hickory, NC
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge uploaded by Brittany G.
I use this sponge daily to apply my foundation, concealer and even my setting powder. It is a 10/10 amazing! I use it wet or dry just depends on how I’m feeling. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge uploaded by Samantha S.
Purchased at: Target
I desperately needed a new sponge and didn’t have time to order the one I usually get online. While at target I saw this one and it was a great price so I thought I’d try it. I’m always worried about the softness in a beauty blender, I don’t like it when they are too firm. After opening, I was so happy. It was soft and very squeezable. When applying my foundation it went on great! Would definitely buy more of these from this brand.
India C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge uploaded by India C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I would definitely purchase this product again. I quit using brushes after I found sponges and would never go back to brushes. I couldn’t understand why my makeup looked so dry and unmanageable until I discovered what the difference a wet sponge could make. I began using foundation a lot more and this sponge has lasted forever, besides the part my daughter has eaten 😂.
Amber S.
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge uploaded by Amber S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I couldn’t have asked for a better beauty sponge, this sponge saved my base when doing makeup. It makes my makeup look more even, smooth, and not cakey. It doesn’t absorb a lot of product, and the sponge has different angles that you can use for applying concealer, countour, foundation, and etc. If you need a sponge I recommend getting this one !
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge uploaded by Amy O.
So I am a little late to the game to use Beauty Blenders... I saw quite a few reviews on Influenster about this particular one being a great alternative to more expensive name brands. I’m still learning but I love this thing... Great for everything; concealer, foundations, bronzers, and blushes. Probably not great for lipstick though 😉 Only $5.99 at Ulta, as opposed to $20 for a name brand BB.
Kaitlyn G.
Brownsville, TX
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge uploaded by Kaitlyn G.
This is my go to beauty blender! It’s so cheap and it does the work! It makes my skin look flawless! I totally recommend this

1,174 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...