Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

Did anyone else notice the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge change? It’s a lot lighter of an orange and has more of a porous texture that’s completely different from the original.
Which makeup sponge is better? The eco tools or real techniques one? Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Collection! Ecotools New Ecofoam Sponge Duo (pack of 2)
Start your review of Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge!
6 days agoPalm Desert, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
People swear this sponge is their holy grail. I, however, prefer to not get it at all. For years I've been bouncing(literally) back and fourth, between this "Miracle Complexion Sponge", and the original beautyblender® . Which one I've purchased, really depends on how much liquid income I have. This sponge is good, but the latter is GREAT. This sponge absorbs too much product, and is somewhat difficult to blend your cosmetics out with. That being said, There have been many many Original BeautyBlender dupes. None is as good as this miracle sponge. And Beauty Blender seems to always remain the best. This sponge would win 2nd Place.
a month ago
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge uploaded by somi A.
My favorite sponge from Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge™ after several attempts to find the perfect one,It should be when every girl .. It's excellent and smooth..Helps to merge well and doesn't absorb the foundation ..i moisten it a day before use so as not to do it..and this method is perfect for,so who has tried it?
a month agoBellflower
I really wanted to try the original beauty blender but didn’t want to spend the money for it. I came across this and I’m in love!! It’s very bouncy and evens out my makeup quickly. I’ve tried other brands and found that they are really stiff but this one is nothing like that! I always get mine from Walmart, since it’s so cheap! It leaves me with an airbrush finish and that’s what I’ve always wanted. If you’re looking for something more affordable, this is it!
16 hours agoPalm Bay, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
The only makeup sponge I use. This blends foundation and concealer really well and it’s only $5. I haven’t purchased a beauty blender in at least 3 years because this sponge works so much better in my opinion. I did notice when I repurchased the sponge recently that it was different than the original, it’s a lot softer and lighter of an orange and seems to have more of a porous texture but works just the same if not a little better. I will continue buying.
2 months agoMiami, FL
Es importante estrujar bien la esponja para que no quede con exceso de agua, ya que podría diluir demasiado nuestra base. Aplico la base en el rostro, luego con la esponja y dando toquecitos voy distribuyendo por la cara, luego difumino bien, hasta lograr el afecto deseado, a veces aplico mas base en lugares que necesito mas cobertura. El efecto que deja en el rostro es un acabado liso, muy sedoso y natural, la piel se ve bellisima, aplica y difumina la base o bb cream de muy buena manera, también lo utilizo con el corrector y polvos para que no quede un efecto acartonado, eso si antes la roció con un poco de agua termal por si perdió algo de hidratación. Luego de cada aplicación la lavo, ya que mi idea es mantenerla bien por mas tiempo, al comienzo lo hacía con un shampoo de bebé marca NaturaReal Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge™
Received from Influenster
7 days agoTijuana, Baja California
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge uploaded by Fatima P.
One of my favorite sponges, they are very soft and expand in an impressive way they do not absorb so much product and it blurs the Makeup very well on the skin. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
a month agoBelmont, MI
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge uploaded by Haley B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this on a whim just because it was 5.99 at Ulta and I had a $3 coupon so I was a little tight on money for that moment. Honestly it's okay it gets the job done but doesn't give me the best, perfect, smooth, airbrushed finish like me Morphe Brushes- HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR SPONGE does! I do recommend this if you are on a budget and just need a sponge in general.
19 days agoMount vernon, NY
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge uploaded by HMS D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Im not even going to hold you..I was looking for a really durable sponge that wouldnt absorb all the product. I purchased the original Beauty Blender years ago but just couldnt see myself purchasing again. I have tried those super cheap bulk sponges from amazon/china but they are usually very tough. This sponge came up a lot in my search for affordable, good quality sponges. I purchased the two pack and I now understand the hype. I can apply my concealer and powder seamlessly. I would absolutely recommend for it's quality and price.
a month agoadelanto
I currently have this one, it came with a case. I am totally sold on it it was a two pack (a little one came with it) and it came with a plastic case so your other makeup doesn't get all over it. I've had it 6 months now I assume and it's still like new with regular washings and making sure no microbes can breed on it lol. Highly recommend for everyone
a month agoScranton, PA
So I was a die-hard beauty blender fan and thought that I would never use another makeup sponge. I picked this one up in a pinch when my BB ripped from washing. I was honestly SHOCKED by how much I like this sponge. It’s at least comparable to the BB if not better. And it’s a fraction of the price. There’s no beating this, it’s amazing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 days ago
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge ? Que opinan sobre esta esponja
Becky V. 8 days ago
Esta esponja es excelente! Suave, fácil de usar y económica. Definitivamente recomiendo que la prevés.
15 days ago
Emily S. 6 days ago
How’s the makeup application compare to the original ones? Better or worse?
3 months ago
Tiffany E. 3 months ago
The elf sponge the pink one is great ! And also the japenesque brand at target I think spelt it wrong but yeah lol!
4 months ago
yesy G. 3 months ago
I love my morphe M439 deluxe buffer brush for my foundation. I totally recommend it