BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsReal Techniques
Mini Expert Face Brush Limited Edition

Real Techniques Mini Expert Face Brush Limited Edition

full-sized head with travel sized handle The mini expert face brush is ultra-firm and broad for perfectly buffed foundation and an airbrushed finish. the buff you need to experience ideal for cream and liquid foundations PATENT INFORMATION > ]]>

Hello, i was wondering if the head of these mini expert face brush is the same as the Real techniques Expert Face Brush.????
Start your review of Real Techniques Mini Expert Face Brush Limited Edition!
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Real Techniques Mini Expert Face Brush Limited Edition uploaded by Wendy C.
The mini expert face brush is ultra-firm and broad for perfectly buffed foundation and an airbrush finish. I have combination skin and this work prefect I’m totally satisfied Real Techniques Mini Expert Face Brush Limited Edition
Pink F.
I cant use any other. I love the mini size. Full head brush is a plus. I tried using full size after using mini For so long. And i returned full size for a refund .
Abby H.
Hopatcong, NJ
1,300 reviews
This is a wonderful way to travel with a brush without taking up as much space. It is the same brush but with a shorter handle. It is great quality and works really well with applying my makeup smoothly and evenly. It’s also easy to clean and store away.
Bre S.
Baltimore, MD
I can't wait to get the full size Real Techniques Expert Face Brush! But this brush goes with me everywhere. I have combination skin and this brush works great for me. I picked this brush up from ULTA during a sale for $3.00
Heather V.
Eunice, LA
Love the compact size & softness of this brush...one of the best brushes you’ll ever use
Kelsey C.
Oxford, ME
Got this as a gift for Christmas. It’s cute and works great. Soft bristles and good for blending out a powder contour or applying blush.
Stacie H.
Okeechobee, FL
Real Techniques Mini Expert Face Brush Limited Edition uploaded by Stacie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great "do it all" brush. I like this for my powder foundation on-the-go. Also great for blush, highlight, and setting. Great travel size. Inexpensive. Makes a great holiday gift.
Christina L.
🖤 great product easy to use compact for traveling works as good as full size brush. Great stocking stuffers.
Rachel V.
Loveland, CO
I take this little brush with me when I’m on the go! It fits right into my makeup bag which is very convenient. The bristles are very soft and durable, they do not fall out! Very affordable! I really recommend this face brush!
Lori D.
San Antonio, TX
I found this in a holiday beauty kit and I’m obsessed! This was a game changer for me and makes everything smooth and even.