BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The real techniques duo-fiber collection allows you to build color and add texture to look pixel perfect for any occasion and in any light. this set includes 3 limited edition brushes: the real techniques duo-fiber face brush for lightweight application, the real techniques duo-fiber contour brush for controlled contouring and sculpting and the real techniques duo-fiber eye brush for finishing touches to the eye. the duo-fiber bristles work with cream, liquid or powder for an unbelievably air-brushed finish. the ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free. the extended aluminum handles are light and easy to use see more...

• "I highly recommend this set, and any Real Technique brushes." in 1 review
  • "I especially love the largest one for blush because it applies the perfect amount of product and I don't end up looking like a clown." in 1 review
Cathyaliz H.
Ponce
they are very affordable brushes and you can find them almost any place you go. They act like high quality brushes at a so affordable price
Sharon M.
ireland
Love the duo fibre brushes they eyeshadow brush in this collection is great for blending and buffing out shadow.
Lisbeth F.
La mejor, siempre la he usado y deja un excelente acabado y por ser tan buena no malgasto el maquillaje
Yolanda F.
I have many brushes of this signature, especially for the face, they are easy to handle and excellent duration, the hair is synthetic and very soft.
Shauna C.
Newbridge
These brushes are so soft and blend any product so nice, I bought mine in my local Boots pharmacy and they are amazing value for good brushes i cant rave about these brushes enough to me they are as good as MAC and Sigma brushes i would buy them again.
Michelle N.
I really enjoy RT brushes. They are really soft.on my skin and have minimum fall out.
Alexa K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I bought this set of brushes but I'm not sure how to use these, which sounds dumb but these feel more tricky then a regular brush. What do you use these three brushes for?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Can you only purchase these online? I've heard wonderful things about them but I never see them in stores. Are they worth shipping costs and the wait? (If they are only available online)
stephanie o.
Hummelstown, PA
How long do they hold up ? has any one tried sigma brushes
Annalyn M.
If I already have the starter set, eyes set and some individual brushes- blush, stippling, setting (from real techniques) should I bother getting this set?
Kristy N.
Where can i find this in canada?