BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The real techniques duo-fiber collection allows you to build color and add texture to look pixel perfect for any occasion and in any light. this set includes 3 limited edition brushes: the real techniques duo-fiber face brush for lightweight application, the real techniques duo-fiber contour brush for controlled contouring and sculpting and the real techniques duo-fiber eye brush for finishing touches to the eye. the duo-fiber bristles work with cream, liquid or powder for an unbelievably air-brushed finish. the ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free. the extended aluminum handles are light and easy to use see more...

• "I highly recommend this set, and any Real Technique brushes." in 1 review
  • "I especially love the largest one for blush because it applies the perfect amount of product and I don't end up looking like a clown." in 1 review
Juanita R.
Latrobe
This collection has everything a starter needs right away. Which is what I was when I first tried them. These brushes make putting on make up a breeze! The Duo Fibers that these brushes are made with are compareable with the high end brushes around, but, at a much more realistic price. I can't rcecommend these enough!
Giada D.
I love love love these brushes to do my makeup. I bought them from Superdrug for only £5.99!!! They blend your makeup beautifully and effortlessly. Definitely excellent value for the price. Really recommend :)
Tamsin S.
Great brushes. Real Techniques always creates amazing brushes for a flawless finish and application. I reach for these brushes every day and can't live without them. They really blend the makeup flawlessly. Would recommend
Great brush really soft gave a great finish to my make up really happy with the result . Gave a flawless finish , and great for the money you pay . I definitely recommend. This product is a really good brush .
Rafaella S.
Toronto, ON
These are one of the best sets of brushes I have ever tried! The contour brush is absolutely a game changer for your highlight, the face brush lets you apply powder without caking up your fave at all and eye brush is the perfect crease/blending brush for soft and blurred colours. I even wanna buy one more set ūüôĆūüŹĽ Go get yourself one, you won't regret it!
Michelle Z.
Spring Valley, CA
I am in love with these three brushes!!!! The contour brush makes it so easy to apply and blend cream contour, and I love using the face brush for further blending or for a sheer layer of powder
Elina G.
I love this set,
the big brush o use for powder and blending out the finishes face makeup to get rid of any hars lines.
the smaller one is perfect for highlighter
and the eye brush i use fr blending under eye makeup
This is worth the money
Chloe C.
Such a good set! Love all the brushes
For multiple uses, they're amazing quality! They're worth the price!
Giulia S.
ADORO. Esses pincéis são maravilhosos, dão um acabamento impecável e permitem uma boa aplicação do produto o resultado é incrível. vale o investimento!!
Cathyaliz H.
Ponce
they are very affordable brushes and you can find them almost any place you go. They act like high quality brushes at a so affordable price
Alexa K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I bought this set of brushes but I'm not sure how to use these, which sounds dumb but these feel more tricky then a regular brush. What do you use these three brushes for?
Annalyn M.
If I already have the starter set, eyes set and some individual brushes- blush, stippling, setting (from real techniques) should I bother getting this set?
Kristy N.
Where can i find this in canada?
stephanie o.
Hummelstown, PA
How long do they hold up ? has any one tried sigma brushes
Katie B.
Maple Grove, MN
Does this brush fall apart easily?