BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The real techniques duo-fiber collection allows you to build color and add texture to look pixel perfect for any occasion and in any light. this set includes 3 limited edition brushes: the real techniques duo-fiber face brush for lightweight application, the real techniques duo-fiber contour brush for controlled contouring and sculpting and the real techniques duo-fiber eye brush for finishing touches to the eye. the duo-fiber bristles work with cream, liquid or powder for an unbelievably air-brushed finish. the ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free. the extended aluminum handles are light and easy to use see more...

• "I highly recommend this set, and any Real Technique brushes." in 1 review
  • "I especially love the largest one for blush because it applies the perfect amount of product and I don't end up looking like a clown." in 1 review
Shauna C.
Newbridge
These brushes are so soft and blend any product so nice, I bought mine in my local Boots pharmacy and they are amazing value for good brushes i cant rave about these brushes enough to me they are as good as MAC and Sigma brushes i would buy them again.
Giada D.
I love love love these brushes to do my makeup. I bought them from Superdrug for only £5.99!!! They blend your makeup beautifully and effortlessly. Definitely excellent value for the price. Really recommend :)
Tamsin S.
Great brushes. Real Techniques always creates amazing brushes for a flawless finish and application. I reach for these brushes every day and can't live without them. They really blend the makeup flawlessly. Would recommend
Great brush really soft gave a great finish to my make up really happy with the result . Gave a flawless finish , and great for the money you pay . I definitely recommend. This product is a really good brush .
Rafaella S.
Toronto, ON
These are one of the best sets of brushes I have ever tried! The contour brush is absolutely a game changer for your highlight, the face brush lets you apply powder without caking up your fave at all and eye brush is the perfect crease/blending brush for soft and blurred colours. I even wanna buy one more set 🙌🏻 Go get yourself one, you won't regret it!
Ally G.
These brushes are perfect for blending everything. The smallest one is perfect for blending eyeshadows! I actually use the medium one to apply my blush, and it applies the perfect amount of product to make it look natural. This is my favorite brush set!
Michelle Z.
Spring Valley, CA
I am in love with these three brushes!!!! The contour brush makes it so easy to apply and blend cream contour, and I love using the face brush for further blending or for a sheer layer of powder
Elina G.
I love this set,
the big brush o use for powder and blending out the finishes face makeup to get rid of any hars lines.
the smaller one is perfect for highlighter
and the eye brush i use fr blending under eye makeup
This is worth the money
Giulia S.
ADORO. Esses pincéis são maravilhosos, dão um acabamento impecável e permitem uma boa aplicação do produto o resultado é incrível. vale o investimento!!
Sophia Z.
Bought it as replacement ror Mac brushes when my bag was stolen.
They are way more affordable and they are incredibly high quality. Wouldn't switch back!
Alexa K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I bought this set of brushes but I'm not sure how to use these, which sounds dumb but these feel more tricky then a regular brush. What do you use these three brushes for?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Can you only purchase these online? I've heard wonderful things about them but I never see them in stores. Are they worth shipping costs and the wait? (If they are only available online)
stephanie o.
Hummelstown, PA
How long do they hold up ? has any one tried sigma brushes
Annalyn M.
If I already have the starter set, eyes set and some individual brushes- blush, stippling, setting (from real techniques) should I bother getting this set?
Kristy N.
Where can i find this in canada?