BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The real techniques duo-fiber collection allows you to build color and add texture to look pixel perfect for any occasion and in any light. this set includes 3 limited edition brushes: the real techniques duo-fiber face brush for lightweight application, the real techniques duo-fiber contour brush for controlled contouring and sculpting and the real techniques duo-fiber eye brush for finishing touches to the eye. the duo-fiber bristles work with cream, liquid or powder for an unbelievably air-brushed finish. the ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free. the extended aluminum handles are light and easy to use see more...

Real Techniques Limited Edition Duo Fiber Collection
  • "This set was a Valentine's gift from my husband, and can I just say, THESE ARE THE BEST BRUSHES EVER. I love both the face and the contour brushes, but the eye brush in this set is where it's at. All three brushes have longer soft fibers with denser stiffer fibers underneath, so blending is a breeze. The eye brush is my favorite because it fits perfectly in the crease and blends so supremely, you don't have to do any of the work. " in 5 reviews
  • "There isn't a single makeup application that I perform that I do not use the smallest brush! It is absolutely the best for blending out the crease after applying all the colors. It ensures a fully blending application. All of these brushes are extremely soft and perfectly dense. The large one is great for blush and the middle is perfect for highlighting the high points of the face." in 4 reviews
  • "I especially love the largest one for blush because it applies the perfect amount of product and I don't end up looking like a clown." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this set, and any Real Technique brushes." in 1 review
Elyssia P.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love their brushes! They work flawlessly and apply makeup perfectly and evenly
Chanel J.
Stevenage
Easy to blend your makeup in with them, love using real techniques brushes for everything i do makeup wise, alil pricey but good value 100%, soft brush fibres and love love these brushes 100% would recommend
akhi U.
R93 W9D6
Absolutely in love! The brushes are very soft and lasts a very long time got it from cult beauty. They were about 39.99 it’s great for blending removing excess powder for when baking.
Juanita R.
Latrobe
This collection has everything a starter needs right away. Which is what I was when I first tried them. These brushes make putting on make up a breeze! The Duo Fibers that these brushes are made with are compareable with the high end brushes around, but, at a much more realistic price. I can't rcecommend these enough!
Shauna C.
Newbridge
These brushes are so soft and blend any product so nice, I bought mine in my local Boots pharmacy and they are amazing value for good brushes i cant rave about these brushes enough to me they are as good as MAC and Sigma brushes i would buy them again.
Giada D.
I love love love these brushes to do my makeup. I bought them from Superdrug for only £5.99!!! They blend your makeup beautifully and effortlessly. Definitely excellent value for the price. Really recommend :)
Rafaella S.
Toronto, ON
These are one of the best sets of brushes I have ever tried! The contour brush is absolutely a game changer for your highlight, the face brush lets you apply powder without caking up your fave at all and eye brush is the perfect crease/blending brush for soft and blurred colours. I even wanna buy one more set 🙌🏻 Go get yourself one, you won't regret it!
Ally G.
These brushes are perfect for blending everything. The smallest one is perfect for blending eyeshadows! I actually use the medium one to apply my blush, and it applies the perfect amount of product to make it look natural. This is my favorite brush set!
Michelle Z.
Spring Valley, CA
I am in love with these three brushes!!!! The contour brush makes it so easy to apply and blend cream contour, and I love using the face brush for further blending or for a sheer layer of powder
Elina G.
I love this set,
the big brush o use for powder and blending out the finishes face makeup to get rid of any hars lines.
the smaller one is perfect for highlighter
and the eye brush i use fr blending under eye makeup
This is worth the money
Alexa K.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this set of brushes but I'm not sure how to use these, which sounds dumb but these feel more tricky then a regular brush. What do you use these three brushes for?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Can you only purchase these online? I've heard wonderful things about them but I never see them in stores. Are they worth shipping costs and the wait? (If they are only available online)
stephanie o.
Hummelstown, PA
How long do they hold up ? has any one tried sigma brushes
Annalyn M.
If I already have the starter set, eyes set and some individual brushes- blush, stippling, setting (from real techniques) should I bother getting this set?
Kristy N.
Where can i find this in canada?