Real Techniques Limited Edition Duo Fiber Collection

The real techniques duo-fiber collection allows you to build color and add texture to look pixel perfect for any occasion and in any light. this set includes 3 limited edition brushes: the real techniques duo-fiber face brush for lightweight application, the real techniques duo-fiber contour brush for controlled contouring and sculpting and the real techniques duo-fiber eye brush for finishing touches to the eye. the duo-fiber bristles work with cream, liquid or powder for an unbelievably air-brushed finish. the ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free. the extended aluminum handles are light and easy to use see more...

Real Techniques Limited Edition Duo Fiber Collection
  • "I especially love the largest one for blush because it applies the perfect amount of product and I don't end up looking like a clown." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this set, and any Real Technique brushes." in 1 review
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
I am 100% totally obsessed with the line of brushes by real techniques they are supersoft there shaped perfectly
Lubary R.
Doral, FL
This is great for light aplication. Leave the right amount of product. Plus really soft for a pleasent experience
Prytti C.
Greenville, MS
Love these brushes. They apply facial make up flawlessly. They're also inexpensive. They're a really good buy.
Caitlin D.
I love using these brushes but don't use the small one much... they're super soft and create a natural look.
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
I love real techniques but these brushes were just not my favorite!! The quality just wasn't there
Jai G.
I stipple my liquid foundation with these brushes. I love the matte effect they give.
Tiffany M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these brushes. They arereally soft and really good with blending out makeup.
Luseane P.
Portland, OR
Super soft, easy to clean, flawless application, AND affordable. Need I say more?
Elyssia P.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love their brushes! They work flawlessly and apply makeup perfectly and evenly
Chanel J.
Easy to blend your makeup in with them, love using real techniques brushes for everything i do makeup wise, alil pricey but good value 100%, soft brush fibres and love love these brushes 100% would recommend
Alexa K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I bought this set of brushes but I'm not sure how to use these, which sounds dumb but these feel more tricky then a regular brush. What do you use these three brushes for?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Can you only purchase these online? I've heard wonderful things about them but I never see them in stores. Are they worth shipping costs and the wait? (If they are only available online)
stephanie o.
Hummelstown, PA
How long do they hold up ? has any one tried sigma brushes
Annalyn M.
If I already have the starter set, eyes set and some individual brushes- blush, stippling, setting (from real techniques) should I bother getting this set?
Kristy N.
Where can i find this in canada?