BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The real techniques duo-fiber collection allows you to build color and add texture to look pixel perfect for any occasion and in any light. this set includes 3 limited edition brushes: the real techniques duo-fiber face brush for lightweight application, the real techniques duo-fiber contour brush for controlled contouring and sculpting and the real techniques duo-fiber eye brush for finishing touches to the eye. the duo-fiber bristles work with cream, liquid or powder for an unbelievably air-brushed finish. the ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free. the extended aluminum handles are light and easy to use see more...

• "I highly recommend this set, and any Real Technique brushes." in 1 review
  • "I especially love the largest one for blush because it applies the perfect amount of product and I don't end up looking like a clown." in 1 review
Holley B.
These are my go to brushes! I love real technique brushes as well as yhe majority of their sponges! And they are super affordable!!
Laraib F.
Naperville, IL
Super inexpensive set compared to high end stippling brushes. But the brushes are super soft and get the job done they also last a long time, so you don't find yourself buying replacements. The smallest brush is greats for blending out your crease.
Katherine C.
Greenfield, WI
I use the stipple brush! It def does the job but does not last the longest given the price. I would recommend anyone on budget to use it. It will sometimes last longer thanI think so it varies.
Lubary R.
Doral, FL
This is great for light aplication. Leave the right amount of product. Plus really soft for a pleasent experience
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
I am 100% totally obsessed with the line of brushes by real techniques they are supersoft there shaped perfectly
Kelsey K.
Grand Rapids, MI
MY FAVORITE BRUSHES EVER! A little bit pricier but so worth it. Plus Sam and Nic are the coolest women so they deserve any profits that go to them. I usually purchase these from Ulta. I use them everyday.
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I know I have sensitive skin but this set was a huge disappointment for me. It was extremely scratchy, like painfully so. It felt like I was dragging coarse scrubber across my face each time I tried using it. I even had other people test it and they agreed it was scratchy even to them. I have other real techniques brushes but I would never recommend these which is sad because I was so excited I bought these when they first came out. Both thumbs way down :(
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
These duo fiber brushes are the perfect blending tools! Made to use with powder foundations, or contouring as well as eyeshadow. I use the Large brush to blend out my contour around my face and cheeks/neck, the contour brush I use to blend out contour as well & to add my highlight. The eyeshadow brush is great for that last blend to put the eye look together. Affordable & great quality!
Ally G.
These brushes are perfect for blending everything. The smallest one is perfect for blending eyeshadows! I actually use the medium one to apply my blush, and it applies the perfect amount of product to make it look natural. This is my favorite brush set!
Sophia Z.
Bought it as replacement ror Mac brushes when my bag was stolen.
They are way more affordable and they are incredibly high quality. Wouldn't switch back!
Alexa K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I bought this set of brushes but I'm not sure how to use these, which sounds dumb but these feel more tricky then a regular brush. What do you use these three brushes for?
Annalyn M.
If I already have the starter set, eyes set and some individual brushes- blush, stippling, setting (from real techniques) should I bother getting this set?
Kristy N.
Where can i find this in canada?
stephanie o.
Hummelstown, PA
How long do they hold up ? has any one tried sigma brushes
Katie B.
Maple Grove, MN
Does this brush fall apart easily?