BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The real techniques duo-fiber collection allows you to build color and add texture to look pixel perfect for any occasion and in any light. this set includes 3 limited edition brushes: the real techniques duo-fiber face brush for lightweight application, the real techniques duo-fiber contour brush for controlled contouring and sculpting and the real techniques duo-fiber eye brush for finishing touches to the eye. the duo-fiber bristles work with cream, liquid or powder for an unbelievably air-brushed finish. the ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free. the extended aluminum handles are light and easy to use see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "This set was a Valentine's gift from my husband, and can I just say, THESE ARE THE BEST BRUSHES EVER. I love both the face and the contour brushes, but the eye brush in this set is where it's at. All three brushes have longer soft fibers with denser stiffer fibers underneath, so blending is a breeze. The eye brush is my favorite because it fits perfectly in the crease and blends so supremely, you don't have to do any of the work. " in 5 reviews
  • "There isn't a single makeup application that I perform that I do not use the smallest brush! It is absolutely the best for blending out the crease after applying all the colors. It ensures a fully blending application. All of these brushes are extremely soft and perfectly dense. The large one is great for blush and the middle is perfect for highlighting the high points of the face." in 4 reviews
  • "I especially love the largest one for blush because it applies the perfect amount of product and I don't end up looking like a clown." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this set, and any Real Technique brushes." in 1 review
Samantha K.
Royal Oak, MI
I absolutely love these brushes! I use the biggest one to blend out my bronzer, the medium one to blend my concealer and the smallest brush in my crease.
Samantha N.
Deer Park, NY
These brushes are absolutely amazing and affordable. They create a flawless look and makes everything blend together well. Great for powder or cream!
Brenda S.
Turlock, CA
I was skeptical at first because I've never used fiber brushes but I was impressed that they work well with any product and give you a flawless look
Hillary w.
Warren, MI
I love them! It's the best and the price is very affordable ! The fibers are perfect and It's just the perfect combo of thick, dense and soft.
Paula V.
These where my first fiber brushes and I love them. didn't disappoint me at all. I use them to contour my face, it leaves me looking flawless.
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA
Amazing. Simply amazing. These brushes are my favorite. If you want full coverage and amazing blending results these brushes are a must.
Monica G.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love these brushes are super good and soft and especially at a super price could be coparar a much more expensive .. 100% recommended
Brittni C.
Youngstown, OH
This works as well as any higher priced brush set. Great for beginners it includes the basic ones you need for the journey of makeup.
Holley B.
These are my go to brushes! I love real technique brushes as well as yhe majority of their sponges! And they are super affordable!!
Olivia M.
Minneapolis, MN
Softest brushes ever for such an amazing price. Bristles don't seem to fall out (although I've only washed them once so far).
Alexa K.
Charlotte , NC
I bought this set of brushes but I'm not sure how to use these, which sounds dumb but these feel more tricky then a regular brush. What do you use these three brushes for?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Can you only purchase these online? I've heard wonderful things about them but I never see them in stores. Are they worth shipping costs and the wait? (If they are only available online)
stephanie o.
Hummelstown, PA
How long do they hold up ? has any one tried sigma brushes
Annalyn M.
If I already have the starter set, eyes set and some individual brushes- blush, stippling, setting (from real techniques) should I bother getting this set?
Kristy N.
Where can i find this in canada?