BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The real techniques duo-fiber collection allows you to build color and add texture to look pixel perfect for any occasion and in any light. this set includes 3 limited edition brushes: the real techniques duo-fiber face brush for lightweight application, the real techniques duo-fiber contour brush for controlled contouring and sculpting and the real techniques duo-fiber eye brush for finishing touches to the eye. the duo-fiber bristles work with cream, liquid or powder for an unbelievably air-brushed finish. the ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free. the extended aluminum handles are light and easy to use see more...

• "I highly recommend this set, and any Real Technique brushes." in 1 review
  • "I especially love the largest one for blush because it applies the perfect amount of product and I don't end up looking like a clown." in 1 review
Monica G.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love these brushes are super good and soft and especially at a super price could be coparar a much more expensive .. 100% recommended
Prytti C.
Greenville, MS
Love these brushes. They apply facial make up flawlessly. They're also inexpensive. They're a really good buy.
Tiffany M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these brushes. They arereally soft and really good with blending out makeup.
Luseane P.
Portland, OR
Super soft, easy to clean, flawless application, AND affordable. Need I say more?
Elyssia P.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love their brushes! They work flawlessly and apply makeup perfectly and evenly
Brittni C.
Youngstown, OH
This works as well as any higher priced brush set. Great for beginners it includes the basic ones you need for the journey of makeup.
Jennifer C.
I didn't like these brushes. I bought them to use primarily for setting powder and eye shadow application and I have to say.... THEY HURT. It was like stabbing my eyelid to get even half as much pigment as I wanted. I returned the brushes and got the normal version. Save your money.
Sophia Z.
The brushes are soft and pick up lots of pigment. They go on my face nicely and pick up lots of pigment. My foundation goes on very nicely, and I prefer this over my sponge. I get these for a cheaper price at my local Marshalls and absolutely love it!
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA
Amazing. Simply amazing. These brushes are my favorite. If you want full coverage and amazing blending results these brushes are a must.
Olivia M.
Minneapolis, MN
Softest brushes ever for such an amazing price. Bristles don't seem to fall out (although I've only washed them once so far).
Alexa K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I bought this set of brushes but I'm not sure how to use these, which sounds dumb but these feel more tricky then a regular brush. What do you use these three brushes for?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Can you only purchase these online? I've heard wonderful things about them but I never see them in stores. Are they worth shipping costs and the wait? (If they are only available online)
stephanie o.
Hummelstown, PA
How long do they hold up ? has any one tried sigma brushes
Annalyn M.
If I already have the starter set, eyes set and some individual brushes- blush, stippling, setting (from real techniques) should I bother getting this set?
Kristy N.
Where can i find this in canada?