BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The real techniques duo-fiber collection allows you to build color and add texture to look pixel perfect for any occasion and in any light. this set includes 3 limited edition brushes: the real techniques duo-fiber face brush for lightweight application, the real techniques duo-fiber contour brush for controlled contouring and sculpting and the real techniques duo-fiber eye brush for finishing touches to the eye. the duo-fiber bristles work with cream, liquid or powder for an unbelievably air-brushed finish. the ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free. the extended aluminum handles are light and easy to use see more...

• "I highly recommend this set, and any Real Technique brushes." in 1 review
  • "I especially love the largest one for blush because it applies the perfect amount of product and I don't end up looking like a clown." in 1 review
Callie L.
Beaverton, OR
Really like using this set with more pigmented products because they are all stippling brushes! I especially love the largest one for blush because it applies the perfect amount of product and I don't end up looking like a clown.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Some of the best brushes I have ever used. Make products super blendable, leaving you with an airbrushed finish. Makes my face look flawless!!
Lana a.
I cannot express the happiness I have about this set. Not only It will cost you less than $20 for the whole set but the brushes itself are amazing! They're very soft and lay on your skin very smoothly
Samantha K.
Royal Oak, MI
I absolutely love these brushes! I use the biggest one to blend out my bronzer, the medium one to blend my concealer and the smallest brush in my crease.
Samantha N.
Deer Park, NY
These brushes are absolutely amazing and affordable. They create a flawless look and makes everything blend together well. Great for powder or cream!
Hillary w.
Warren, MI
I love them! It's the best and the price is very affordable ! The fibers are perfect and It's just the perfect combo of thick, dense and soft.
Paula V.
These where my first fiber brushes and I love them. didn't disappoint me at all. I use them to contour my face, it leaves me looking flawless.
Brenda S.
Turlock, CA
I was skeptical at first because I've never used fiber brushes but I was impressed that they work well with any product and give you a flawless look
Gabriela T.
laredo, TX
Great brushes, I love how they apply the makeup. Smooth and flawless. Its a must have! I care mine in my makeup bag.
Jai G.
I stipple my liquid foundation with these brushes. I love the matte effect they give.
Alexa K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I bought this set of brushes but I'm not sure how to use these, which sounds dumb but these feel more tricky then a regular brush. What do you use these three brushes for?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Can you only purchase these online? I've heard wonderful things about them but I never see them in stores. Are they worth shipping costs and the wait? (If they are only available online)
stephanie o.
Hummelstown, PA
How long do they hold up ? has any one tried sigma brushes
Annalyn M.
If I already have the starter set, eyes set and some individual brushes- blush, stippling, setting (from real techniques) should I bother getting this set?
Kristy N.
Where can i find this in canada?