BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The real techniques duo-fiber collection allows you to build color and add texture to look pixel perfect for any occasion and in any light. this set includes 3 limited edition brushes: the real techniques duo-fiber face brush for lightweight application, the real techniques duo-fiber contour brush for controlled contouring and sculpting and the real techniques duo-fiber eye brush for finishing touches to the eye. the duo-fiber bristles work with cream, liquid or powder for an unbelievably air-brushed finish. the ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free. the extended aluminum handles are light and easy to use see more...

Real Techniques Limited Edition Duo Fiber Collection
  • "This set was a Valentine's gift from my husband, and can I just say, THESE ARE THE BEST BRUSHES EVER. I love both the face and the contour brushes, but the eye brush in this set is where it's at. All three brushes have longer soft fibers with denser stiffer fibers underneath, so blending is a breeze. The eye brush is my favorite because it fits perfectly in the crease and blends so supremely, you don't have to do any of the work. " in 5 reviews
  • "There isn't a single makeup application that I perform that I do not use the smallest brush! It is absolutely the best for blending out the crease after applying all the colors. It ensures a fully blending application. All of these brushes are extremely soft and perfectly dense. The large one is great for blush and the middle is perfect for highlighting the high points of the face." in 4 reviews
  • "I especially love the largest one for blush because it applies the perfect amount of product and I don't end up looking like a clown." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this set, and any Real Technique brushes." in 1 review
Shelby F.
Hermitage, TN
Love love love these brushes. I use a lot of Real Techniques brushes so I bought these as soon as I saw them. They are SO soft, you wouldn't believe. They are about the same price as the starter sets or core collection and are of the same great quality. They also look really nice!
Laraib F.
Naperville, IL
Super inexpensive set compared to high end stippling brushes. But the brushes are super soft and get the job done they also last a long time, so you don't find yourself buying replacements. The smallest brush is greats for blending out your crease.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
These brushes are absolutely amazing!! I love duofiber brushes for applying ColourPop eyeshadows and other creamier formulas; they blend the products out beautifully.
Ana G.
Laredo, TX
This brushes are incredible. They give you a flawless look, and they blend any product beautifully. Not only are they affordable, they are amazing quality. I highly recommend this set, and any Real Technique brushes.
Katina K. P.
Oh real techniques, how do I love thee, let me count the ways. I love the blending power these duo's have. The fibers are perfect for basically anything you want to do with these. I think I may order another just for my self tanner. It's just the perfect combo of thick, dense and soft.
Callie L.
Beaverton, OR
Really like using this set with more pigmented products because they are all stippling brushes! I especially love the largest one for blush because it applies the perfect amount of product and I don't end up looking like a clown.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Some of the best brushes I have ever used. Make products super blendable, leaving you with an airbrushed finish. Makes my face look flawless!!
Lana a.
I cannot express the happiness I have about this set. Not only It will cost you less than $20 for the whole set but the brushes itself are amazing! They're very soft and lay on your skin very smoothly
Katelyn C.
Painesville, OH
Really affordable brand you can buy at basically any drug store. The fibers don't fall out of the brushes. Super soft and makeup application is a lot better like this! Highly reccomend !
Tiffany G.
When I first purchased this brush set I wasn't pleased at all cause the bristles were really rough but then I started using it more and it started work better.
Alexa K.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this set of brushes but I'm not sure how to use these, which sounds dumb but these feel more tricky then a regular brush. What do you use these three brushes for?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Can you only purchase these online? I've heard wonderful things about them but I never see them in stores. Are they worth shipping costs and the wait? (If they are only available online)
stephanie o.
Hummelstown, PA
How long do they hold up ? has any one tried sigma brushes
Annalyn M.
If I already have the starter set, eyes set and some individual brushes- blush, stippling, setting (from real techniques) should I bother getting this set?
Kristy N.
Where can i find this in canada?