BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The real techniques duo-fiber collection allows you to build color and add texture to look pixel perfect for any occasion and in any light. this set includes 3 limited edition brushes: the real techniques duo-fiber face brush for lightweight application, the real techniques duo-fiber contour brush for controlled contouring and sculpting and the real techniques duo-fiber eye brush for finishing touches to the eye. the duo-fiber bristles work with cream, liquid or powder for an unbelievably air-brushed finish. the ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free. the extended aluminum handles are light and easy to use see more...

• "I highly recommend this set, and any Real Technique brushes." in 1 review
  • "I especially love the largest one for blush because it applies the perfect amount of product and I don't end up looking like a clown." in 1 review
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
These brushes are absolutely amazing!! I love duofiber brushes for applying ColourPop eyeshadows and other creamier formulas; they blend the products out beautifully.
Ana G.
Laredo, TX
This brushes are incredible. They give you a flawless look, and they blend any product beautifully. Not only are they affordable, they are amazing quality. I highly recommend this set, and any Real Technique brushes.
Katina K. P.
Oh real techniques, how do I love thee, let me count the ways. I love the blending power these duo's have. The fibers are perfect for basically anything you want to do with these. I think I may order another just for my self tanner. It's just the perfect combo of thick, dense and soft.
Callie L.
Beaverton, OR
Really like using this set with more pigmented products because they are all stippling brushes! I especially love the largest one for blush because it applies the perfect amount of product and I don't end up looking like a clown.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Some of the best brushes I have ever used. Make products super blendable, leaving you with an airbrushed finish. Makes my face look flawless!!
Lana a.
I cannot express the happiness I have about this set. Not only It will cost you less than $20 for the whole set but the brushes itself are amazing! They're very soft and lay on your skin very smoothly
Katelyn C.
Painesville, OH
Really affordable brand you can buy at basically any drug store. The fibers don't fall out of the brushes. Super soft and makeup application is a lot better like this! Highly reccomend !
Tiffany G.
When I first purchased this brush set I wasn't pleased at all cause the bristles were really rough but then I started using it more and it started work better.
Samantha K.
Royal Oak, MI
I absolutely love these brushes! I use the biggest one to blend out my bronzer, the medium one to blend my concealer and the smallest brush in my crease.
Samantha N.
Deer Park, NY
These brushes are absolutely amazing and affordable. They create a flawless look and makes everything blend together well. Great for powder or cream!
Alexa K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I bought this set of brushes but I'm not sure how to use these, which sounds dumb but these feel more tricky then a regular brush. What do you use these three brushes for?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Can you only purchase these online? I've heard wonderful things about them but I never see them in stores. Are they worth shipping costs and the wait? (If they are only available online)
stephanie o.
Hummelstown, PA
How long do they hold up ? has any one tried sigma brushes
Annalyn M.
If I already have the starter set, eyes set and some individual brushes- blush, stippling, setting (from real techniques) should I bother getting this set?
Kristy N.
Where can i find this in canada?