BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The real techniques duo-fiber collection allows you to build color and add texture to look pixel perfect for any occasion and in any light. this set includes 3 limited edition brushes: the real techniques duo-fiber face brush for lightweight application, the real techniques duo-fiber contour brush for controlled contouring and sculpting and the real techniques duo-fiber eye brush for finishing touches to the eye. the duo-fiber bristles work with cream, liquid or powder for an unbelievably air-brushed finish. the ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free. the extended aluminum handles are light and easy to use see more...

• "I highly recommend this set, and any Real Technique brushes." in 1 review
  • "I especially love the largest one for blush because it applies the perfect amount of product and I don't end up looking like a clown." in 1 review
Iryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
I very much wanted to love this set, however I ended up using only the contour brush. The contour one has a very nice shape specifically for that and doufiber makes sure you don't over do your bronzer\contour. The bristles on the eyebrush are simply too long for me to have enough control and to be comfortable. The face brush is just not fluffy enough for the powder, however is kind of okay for blush.
Mikayla B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I liked these brushes. I used the bigger one for my foundation, it was okay. It sometimes would leave streaks. I got it at Walmart and it was in a pack of three for $15, not too bad of a price. I have combination skin and they worked just fine, I would repurchase and recommend!
Shelby F.
Hermitage, TN
Love love love these brushes. I use a lot of Real Techniques brushes so I bought these as soon as I saw them. They are SO soft, you wouldn't believe. They are about the same price as the starter sets or core collection and are of the same great quality. They also look really nice!
Katelyn C.
Painesville, OH
Really affordable brand you can buy at basically any drug store. The fibers don't fall out of the brushes. Super soft and makeup application is a lot better like this! Highly reccomend !
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC
This set was a Valentine's gift from my husband, and can I just say, THESE ARE THE BEST BRUSHES EVER. I love both the face and the contour brushes, but the eye brush in this set is where it's at. All three brushes have longer soft fibers with denser stiffer fibers underneath, so blending is a breeze. The eye brush is my favorite because it fits perfectly in the crease and blends so supremely, you don't have to do any of the work.
Alexandra G.
Cranston, RI
Not a huge fan of these brushes, the quality is nice but the function isn't really there. The larger brush in this collection isn't dense enough to pack on any color and I end up using it to blend. the domed brush is almost too sharp to put in the crease and required trimming to get the longest bristles short enough to feel comfortable on the eye. And the other brush isn't dense either. I do understand the value of blending brushes but that is really all you will be able to do with this set.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
This was the first set I bought from this brand and I am so in love with them! I use them with products that normally would require a lighter hand in order not to look like a five year old did my makeup, because they allow for a more sheer application. LOVE these brushes so much.
Ashley B.
menifee,ca
I love real techniques but these brushes were just not my favorite!! The quality just wasn't there
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
These brushes are absolutely amazing!! I love duofiber brushes for applying ColourPop eyeshadows and other creamier formulas; they blend the products out beautifully.
Ana G.
Laredo, TX
This brushes are incredible. They give you a flawless look, and they blend any product beautifully. Not only are they affordable, they are amazing quality. I highly recommend this set, and any Real Technique brushes.
Alexa K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I bought this set of brushes but I'm not sure how to use these, which sounds dumb but these feel more tricky then a regular brush. What do you use these three brushes for?
Annalyn M.
If I already have the starter set, eyes set and some individual brushes- blush, stippling, setting (from real techniques) should I bother getting this set?
Kristy N.
Where can i find this in canada?
stephanie o.
Hummelstown, PA
How long do they hold up ? has any one tried sigma brushes
Katie B.
Maple Grove, MN
Does this brush fall apart easily?