BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The real techniques duo-fiber collection allows you to build color and add texture to look pixel perfect for any occasion and in any light. this set includes 3 limited edition brushes: the real techniques duo-fiber face brush for lightweight application, the real techniques duo-fiber contour brush for controlled contouring and sculpting and the real techniques duo-fiber eye brush for finishing touches to the eye. the duo-fiber bristles work with cream, liquid or powder for an unbelievably air-brushed finish. the ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free. the extended aluminum handles are light and easy to use see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "This set was a Valentine's gift from my husband, and can I just say, THESE ARE THE BEST BRUSHES EVER. I love both the face and the contour brushes, but the eye brush in this set is where it's at. All three brushes have longer soft fibers with denser stiffer fibers underneath, so blending is a breeze. The eye brush is my favorite because it fits perfectly in the crease and blends so supremely, you don't have to do any of the work. " in 5 reviews
  • "There isn't a single makeup application that I perform that I do not use the smallest brush! It is absolutely the best for blending out the crease after applying all the colors. It ensures a fully blending application. All of these brushes are extremely soft and perfectly dense. The large one is great for blush and the middle is perfect for highlighting the high points of the face." in 4 reviews
  • "I especially love the largest one for blush because it applies the perfect amount of product and I don't end up looking like a clown." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this set, and any Real Technique brushes." in 1 review
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC
Mikayla B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I liked these brushes. I used the bigger one for my foundation, it was okay. It sometimes would leave streaks. I got it at Walmart and it was in a pack of three for $15, not too bad of a price. I have combination skin and they worked just fine, I would repurchase and recommend!
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
These duo fiber brushes are the perfect blending tools! Made to use with powder foundations, or contouring as well as eyeshadow. I use the Large brush to blend out my contour around my face and cheeks/neck, the contour brush I use to blend out contour as well & to add my highlight. The eyeshadow brush is great for that last blend to put the eye look together. Affordable & great quality!
Samantha D.
Love love love this set! Perfect set for traveling !!! It's an affordable but not cheap brand of brushes and sponges! I highly recommend trying real technique brushes and the sponges! Available at Walmart where they will price match with any advertised price
Kristen E.
Kansas City, MO
Some of the best Real Technique brushes!! Even though all Real Technique brushes are fabulous, these top my list. Due fiber is always great for a great and easy application. Perfect for blending!! If you see these babies, grab them!
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
I've owned these brushes for years. Seriously years. And they are still in such good condition. This was one of my first makeup brush sets and I'm so glad I started off with these! Like I said they're still in awesome condition!
Alexandra G.
Cranston, RI
Not a huge fan of these brushes, the quality is nice but the function isn't really there. The larger brush in this collection isn't dense enough to pack on any color and I end up using it to blend. the domed brush is almost too sharp to put in the crease and required trimming to get the longest bristles short enough to feel comfortable on the eye. And the other brush isn't dense either. I do understand the value of blending brushes but that is really all you will be able to do with this set.
Kelsey K.
Grand Rapids, MI
MY FAVORITE BRUSHES EVER! A little bit pricier but so worth it. Plus Sam and Nic are the coolest women so they deserve any profits that go to them. I usually purchase these from Ulta. I use them everyday.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
This was the first set I bought from this brand and I am so in love with them! I use them with products that normally would require a lighter hand in order not to look like a five year old did my makeup, because they allow for a more sheer application. LOVE these brushes so much.
Katherine C.
Greenfield, WI
I use the stipple brush! It def does the job but does not last the longest given the price. I would recommend anyone on budget to use it. It will sometimes last longer thanI think so it varies.
Alexa K.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this set of brushes but I'm not sure how to use these, which sounds dumb but these feel more tricky then a regular brush. What do you use these three brushes for?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Can you only purchase these online? I've heard wonderful things about them but I never see them in stores. Are they worth shipping costs and the wait? (If they are only available online)
stephanie o.
Hummelstown, PA
How long do they hold up ? has any one tried sigma brushes
Annalyn M.
If I already have the starter set, eyes set and some individual brushes- blush, stippling, setting (from real techniques) should I bother getting this set?
Kristy N.
Where can i find this in canada?