BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The real techniques duo-fiber collection allows you to build color and add texture to look pixel perfect for any occasion and in any light. this set includes 3 limited edition brushes: the real techniques duo-fiber face brush for lightweight application, the real techniques duo-fiber contour brush for controlled contouring and sculpting and the real techniques duo-fiber eye brush for finishing touches to the eye. the duo-fiber bristles work with cream, liquid or powder for an unbelievably air-brushed finish. the ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free. the extended aluminum handles are light and easy to use see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I highly recommend this set, and any Real Technique brushes." in 1 review
  • "I especially love the largest one for blush because it applies the perfect amount of product and I don't end up looking like a clown." in 1 review
Amber M.
There isn't a single makeup application that I perform that I do not use the smallest brush! It is absolutely the best for blending out the crease after applying all the colors. It ensures a fully blending application. All of these brushes are extremely soft and perfectly dense. The large one is great for blush and the middle is perfect for highlighting the high points of the face.
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
I LOVE these brushes! I bought these whenever I first started getting into makeup & I still use them everyday! The 2 bigger ones are great for any powders & the small one is amazing for a cut crease look! They're so soft & I've had them for over 2 years now! Still extremely soft, even after washing them a ton of times! Easy to clean as well
Samantha D.
Love love love this set! Perfect set for traveling !!! It's an affordable but not cheap brand of brushes and sponges! I highly recommend trying real technique brushes and the sponges! Available at Walmart where they will price match with any advertised price
Kristen E.
Kansas City, MO
Some of the best Real Technique brushes!! Even though all Real Technique brushes are fabulous, these top my list. Due fiber is always great for a great and easy application. Perfect for blending!! If you see these babies, grab them!
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
I've owned these brushes for years. Seriously years. And they are still in such good condition. This was one of my first makeup brush sets and I'm so glad I started off with these! Like I said they're still in awesome condition!
Tiffany G.
When I first purchased this brush set I wasn't pleased at all cause the bristles were really rough but then I started using it more and it started work better.
Caitlin D.
I love using these brushes but don't use the small one much... they're super soft and create a natural look.
Laura S.
I picked this set (and the setting brush) up from Ulta during a sale. They are my first RT brushes and they have made me a believer!! These brushes are so soft and blend make up like a dream! The quality of the duo fiber in these brushes is absolutely top notch. Plus, they are a total steal! Plus, these are sold at Ulta and Ulta always has coupons and sales going on so you can grab these at an even cheaper price. This set and brand is a solid investment, I recommend these to anyone!
Eddreijah M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love love love Real Techniques brushed. Affordable and amazing. I have so many real techniques brushes and sponges. Great products and the price tag is just as amazing!!! No shedding, easy to clean, amazing to use, comfortable to hold. What more can you ask for. I have high end brushed but I prefer these... HANDS DOWN THE BEST!!!!!! And they are cute which makes them even better.
Iryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
I very much wanted to love this set, however I ended up using only the contour brush. The contour one has a very nice shape specifically for that and doufiber makes sure you don't over do your bronzer\contour. The bristles on the eyebrush are simply too long for me to have enough control and to be comfortable. The face brush is just not fluffy enough for the powder, however is kind of okay for blush.
Alexa K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I bought this set of brushes but I'm not sure how to use these, which sounds dumb but these feel more tricky then a regular brush. What do you use these three brushes for?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Can you only purchase these online? I've heard wonderful things about them but I never see them in stores. Are they worth shipping costs and the wait? (If they are only available online)
stephanie o.
Hummelstown, PA
How long do they hold up ? has any one tried sigma brushes
Annalyn M.
If I already have the starter set, eyes set and some individual brushes- blush, stippling, setting (from real techniques) should I bother getting this set?
Kristy N.
Where can i find this in canada?