BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The real techniques duo-fiber collection allows you to build color and add texture to look pixel perfect for any occasion and in any light. this set includes 3 limited edition brushes: the real techniques duo-fiber face brush for lightweight application, the real techniques duo-fiber contour brush for controlled contouring and sculpting and the real techniques duo-fiber eye brush for finishing touches to the eye. the duo-fiber bristles work with cream, liquid or powder for an unbelievably air-brushed finish. the ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free. the extended aluminum handles are light and easy to use see more...

• "I highly recommend this set, and any Real Technique brushes." in 1 review
  • "I especially love the largest one for blush because it applies the perfect amount of product and I don't end up looking like a clown." in 1 review
Eddreijah M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love love love Real Techniques brushed. Affordable and amazing. I have so many real techniques brushes and sponges. Great products and the price tag is just as amazing!!! No shedding, easy to clean, amazing to use, comfortable to hold. What more can you ask for. I have high end brushed but I prefer these... HANDS DOWN THE BEST!!!!!! And they are cute which makes them even better.
Iryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
I very much wanted to love this set, however I ended up using only the contour brush. The contour one has a very nice shape specifically for that and doufiber makes sure you don't over do your bronzer\contour. The bristles on the eyebrush are simply too long for me to have enough control and to be comfortable. The face brush is just not fluffy enough for the powder, however is kind of okay for blush.
Mikayla B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I liked these brushes. I used the bigger one for my foundation, it was okay. It sometimes would leave streaks. I got it at Walmart and it was in a pack of three for $15, not too bad of a price. I have combination skin and they worked just fine, I would repurchase and recommend!
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
I LOVE these brushes! I bought these whenever I first started getting into makeup & I still use them everyday! The 2 bigger ones are great for any powders & the small one is amazing for a cut crease look! They're so soft & I've had them for over 2 years now! Still extremely soft, even after washing them a ton of times! Easy to clean as well
Sophia Z.
The brushes are soft and pick up lots of pigment. They go on my face nicely and pick up lots of pigment. My foundation goes on very nicely, and I prefer this over my sponge. I get these for a cheaper price at my local Marshalls and absolutely love it!
Jennifer C.
I didn't like these brushes. I bought them to use primarily for setting powder and eye shadow application and I have to say.... THEY HURT. It was like stabbing my eyelid to get even half as much pigment as I wanted. I returned the brushes and got the normal version. Save your money.
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I know I have sensitive skin but this set was a huge disappointment for me. It was extremely scratchy, like painfully so. It felt like I was dragging coarse scrubber across my face each time I tried using it. I even had other people test it and they agreed it was scratchy even to them. I have other real techniques brushes but I would never recommend these which is sad because I was so excited I bought these when they first came out. Both thumbs way down :(
Amber M.
There isn't a single makeup application that I perform that I do not use the smallest brush! It is absolutely the best for blending out the crease after applying all the colors. It ensures a fully blending application. All of these brushes are extremely soft and perfectly dense. The large one is great for blush and the middle is perfect for highlighting the high points of the face.
Laura S.
I picked this set (and the setting brush) up from Ulta during a sale. They are my first RT brushes and they have made me a believer!! These brushes are so soft and blend make up like a dream! The quality of the duo fiber in these brushes is absolutely top notch. Plus, they are a total steal! Plus, these are sold at Ulta and Ulta always has coupons and sales going on so you can grab these at an even cheaper price. This set and brand is a solid investment, I recommend these to anyone!
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC
This set was a Valentine's gift from my husband, and can I just say, THESE ARE THE BEST BRUSHES EVER. I love both the face and the contour brushes, but the eye brush in this set is where it's at. All three brushes have longer soft fibers with denser stiffer fibers underneath, so blending is a breeze. The eye brush is my favorite because it fits perfectly in the crease and blends so supremely, you don't have to do any of the work.
Alexa K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I bought this set of brushes but I'm not sure how to use these, which sounds dumb but these feel more tricky then a regular brush. What do you use these three brushes for?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Can you only purchase these online? I've heard wonderful things about them but I never see them in stores. Are they worth shipping costs and the wait? (If they are only available online)
stephanie o.
Hummelstown, PA
How long do they hold up ? has any one tried sigma brushes
Annalyn M.
If I already have the starter set, eyes set and some individual brushes- blush, stippling, setting (from real techniques) should I bother getting this set?
Kristy N.
Where can i find this in canada?