real techniques Instapop Cheek Brush uploaded by Sammi Z.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The instapop cheek brush is designed for one-sweep application of bold cheek color. see more...

Sammi Z.
I received this product for testing purposes and I am so lucky to have tried this out! I have other cheek brushes but they did not apply my blushes as well as this blush. The brush actually applied my blush onto my cheeks rather than just packing onto the brush. The brush is really soft on my skin, I am obsessed! I absolutely love it and use this brush with my daily makeup routine now!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I absolutely love this brand of brushes! I first got these brushes from Ulta and instantly fell in love. They’re synthetic and so soft! I love blending with them because they do such a great job! Easy to clean and very affordable!
Tyla G.
Copiague, NY
This is probably one of my favorite brushes in my collection. I love real techniques for many reasons. Their prices are right and so is their product. I apply my cream bronzer with this brush and i love it. Would highly recommend!
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The cheek brush was designed with the idea that you only need to pick up the blush on your brush, and sweep onto cheeks. One and done. This brush is more densely packed than the face brush, therefore leaving a more concentrated swipe of color. .
I have to admit this isn’t my favorite brush, it’s more about personal preference not because there’s something wrong with the brush.
Ever since I used @royallangnickel Pointed Blush Brush I haven’t looked back. .
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is an EXCELLENT blush brush but be aware that the color payoff can be *too* much. This doggone brush completely ruined my makeup all because I underestimated it. This is made for loose powders and used that way, it's a lovely application. It also works really well with light blushes that you would like more pigmentation from. However, don't ever combine this with a SUPER bold blush. Trust me. (Rated 5 stars for quality, not my own misuse!)
Catherine L.
I bought this brush last week and fell in love after one use! It applies the perfect amount of product in such a gentle and precise way. I found it on sale at Winners (Canada) which made me even happier! I have so many RT brushes now and will continue to add to my collection. The quality of these brushes is amazing and they last a long time!
Heather G.
Valier, PA
Best brush for any needs! I have a bunch of random brushes but I absolutely love this one! Easy application with any product! Little pricey but so worth it!
Kiley S.
I always use this brush for my blush, and I really love it. It is a really dense brush, so be careful when applying product.
Authenticbrown M.
London, Forest hill
I use this brush everyday when blending out my cream contour and brought this in My local Superdrug’s and like all real techniques brushes it was amazing and I pick it up to use everyday and it never fails to prefect and sculpt my face
Lucy A.
nottingham
I use this as a foundation brush, it blends product beautifully! Prior to using this I had been using a sponge, which I felt made me look a little cakey- this provides a natural application and makes my skin look flawless. The real techniques brushes are really good value for money and good quality.
Belinda S.
I have a low pigmented blush but I absolutely love its color. I use the normal blush brush from Real Techniques to apply it but I don't get a good color payoff on my cheeks. Will this brush gimme a good color payoff? real techniques Instapop Cheek Brush