Real Techniques Illuminate + Accentuate

spotlight your favorite features Spotlight and sculpt your features using the illuminate + accentuate set: 7 essentials to use with your favorite feature defining makeup new bronzer brush: large head and dual-length bristles provide lightweight application of bronzers contour brush: delicately apply highlighter to cheekbones or apply contour product to the hollows of cheeks domed shadow brush: custom cut for flawless full lid shadow application shading brush: tapered cut for max color pickup and even distribution of shadows smudge brush: short, dense bristles diffuse and blend eye makeup along the lash line miracle complexion sponge: use damp with liquid foundation for a dewy base miracle mini eraser sponge: correct mistakes like flaking mascara and eye shadow fallout PATENT INFORMATION > ]]>

Is the big brush actually good for bronzing?
Start your review of Real Techniques Illuminate + Accentuate!
Product Highlights
...makeup is applied very well, in the eyes to blur, the bronzer for the contour, excellent set with your sponge that I love so much!in reviews
ashley P.
Real Techniques Illuminate + Accentuate uploaded by ashley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't remembered where I bought them at store possibly back in 2017 but sponges already no good. my skin type is sensitive and prefer looking for more soft and very improved with this product. how much often do I have to use it everytime right after with makeup. highly recommended 💜 real techniques Illuminate + Accentuate #junkie #brushsets #beauty #realtechniques TJ Maxx
Ronda B.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love these brushes and the 2 sponges. Im new at makeup and these brushes are beginner friendly. The sponges work very well also, I use the big one for foundation and the small one for small places like for concealer. They dont soak up all the product either, you can use them dry or damp. Definitely check these out if you come across them real techniques Illuminate + Accentuate
lauracontreras C.
Milwaukee , WI
Real Techniques Illuminate + Accentuate uploaded by lauracontreras C.
Me encanta todo lo que venga de la marca de real thecniques son las esponjas mejores q he probado además como que las hicieron mas suaves que antes y eso me gusta mucho las brochas además de hermosas pues cumplen su cometido ósea si difuminan muy bien
Nikki-Peyton M.
Love these brushes they are so soft! I purchased them from Ross! SUPER affordable!! This was my first time using real techniques brushes, I’ve always just used their beauty sponge and have been a loyal customer to them for that! The brushes are awesome so soft and hold up nicely after washing too
Tink C.
These brushes are amazing i bought one for myself and for my niece because beginner or pro these brushes help produce a beautiful finish product.
Rachel W.
I LOVE REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSHES! They are always on sale at Ulta and they are such good quality for their price! If you are building up a brush collection, then look into this brand!
Reelin I.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
My mother and sister enjoyed this product. I felt like the brushes weren’t perfect but overall did a good job. My mother loved the smaller brushes and blender beauty sponge. It accented their cheekbones in a nice way.
Tiffany C.
Douglas , AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
The brushes are flimsy. Needs a good dense foundation brush. They don’t shed and are really cute but I wouldn’t buy again
Megan T.
Salisbury , MD
My boyfriend surprised me with these and I absolutely love them. 😍😍 The sponges are my favorite part. Love the mini one for concealing, gets in small places. Will forever use these brushes.
Sophie H.
Davenport
I absolutely LOVE the bronzer brush & the contour brush! The contour brush is so precise and blend the contour out effortlessly & the bronzer applies the perfect amount! The other brushes are good, I just don’t use them as much while the bronzer & contour brushes are everyday brushes for me.