real techniques Highlight  Glow Set uploaded by Kritika K.
real techniques Highlight  Glow Set

real techniques Highlight Glow Set

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Light up the room with a natural, beautiful glow. Precision cut brushes in varying densities, lengths, and shapes for highlighting, strobing, and bronzing.multi task brush long, tapered bristles bronze and highlight face and cheek bonesexclusive targeted blending brush densely packed to blend highlighting liquids and creamsexclusive compact fan brush short and dense bristles add glow to the smaller areas of your face with powder bronzer or highlighterexclusive design panoramic case dual carrier and stand keeps brushes organized on your counter or on the go. stand case and insert wet brushes upside down to dry see more...

• do theses brushes fall apart very easy?2 Answers
  • How expensive are these at the drugstore? Are they worth the mone...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this set?1 Answers
real techniques Highlight  Glow Set
real techniques Highlight Glow Set
cristal m.
I love this three piece set I love using it for highlighting other things as well very soft and sturdy just amazing I love these brushes these brushes are very easy to use and apply would buy again I recommend everyone
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I recently picked this up on clearance at Target for $10 and I feel like I'm stealing from them. Each of these brushes are amazing are worth at least $10 a piece. Real techniques wins again with this one!
Kritika K.
All the other RT brushes I own are excellent quality and this set is no exception! The Multi-Tasking brush actually does what it says: I can set my foundation, apply blush AND dust bronzer (the one in the SK face palette) on my face! I've also been using it to contour my cheekbones and it's been working well but I will be using a different brush that will give me more precise application. The targeted blending brush has been put to good use for cream highlight and I'm glad I have it for that purpose. I also really enjoy the Compact Fan Brush. It's great for precise highlighter application. I like using it to highlight right below my eyebrows, the tip of my nose, the bridge of my nose, and my cupid's bow.
Amanda C.
Good brushes great quality but I don't think they are right for highlighting. The bristles are densely packed and therefore it doesn't sweep across the cheeks and blow out in a blended strip-it looks like a racing stripe down your cheek. Not sure why they say highlighter u less they are talking about packing banana powder under your eyes to bake.
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Real techniques are one of the best affordable brushes. They get the job done and leave your face flawless. I have oily skin. I use these brushes everyday. I love them
Jordi L.
Lakeland, FL
I bought these on a whim since they were on sale and let me tell you, they are amazing! The soft bristles make blending, highlighting, and contouring almost effortless.
Haley K.
Macon, GA
Yes, I live by these brushes!! They work amazing and the powder stays on the brush. Very easy to blend. Great product overall!
Shelby G.
Tillatoba , MS
Luckily I found this set on sale for $4 and they're absolutely amazing! I'll definitely be buying more
Kara G.
Pittsburgh , Pa
These are the best brushes that you can get for this price! They make my foundation look so smooth. My skin type is combination and these brushed help to make my skin look smooth and silky. I use these brushes daily and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for new makeup brushes.
Ione A.
Los Angeles, CA
These brushes are really good quality and they are very soft. I bought these brush at Ulta. They also last very long and they are very good price. I love them! When I used these brushes on my face and it went on so smooth. I would recommend these brushed
do theses brushes fall apart very easy?
kenna j.
Boise, ID
How expensive are these at the drugstore? Are they worth the money? Haven't tried these ones yet.
Jennifer T.
Hedgesville, WV
Where can I buy this set?
Makayla O.
What are each of these brushes use for?