BY REAL TECHNIQUES #7 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Gel Brush Cleanser - This deep cleansing Gel Brush Cleanser from Real Techniques will help extend the life of the brushes you love so much! This exclusive gel formula harnesses the power of a concentrate, is alcohol-free and non-drying. It has also been proven to effectively remove nearly all makeup residue and has been dermatologist tested for gentleness. The concentrate gel allows you to create a lather to get those brushes squeaky clean and as good as new! Recommended for weekly use.Benefits:Alcohol-freeLaboratory proven to effectively remove nearly all makeup residueDermatologist tested for gentleness - Gel Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do those automatic brush cleaner things really work? Real Techniq...1 Answers
  • Does this cleanser work well on the brushes? Not sure if it is wo...1 Answers
  • I bought this and I really wanted to like it since I love all the...3 Answers
Shasha S.
Jamie M.
I really really like this brush cleanser... dare i say love?! My only gripe is that I wish it came in larger sizes because I burn through it quickly as it’s my favorite! The gel clings to the bristles in a way that thinner liquid cleansers can’t, and the formula and consistency makes this product stand out from the rest for sure! You can take that check to the bank and cash it, because as a Pro makeup artist, I’ve tried about a million different brands and washed about a billion brushes! I find that this particular product helps cut down the scrubbing time by at least 25%, and in my line of work, that makes it priceless! Washing brushes is a daily chore that I despise, but have ultimately come to accept as a necessary evil for obvious reasons, but anything that makes the dreaded task pass by quicker deserves only the highest praise. Pair this gel cleanser with a rubber brush mat, and you’ll never go back... guaranteed!
Katy M.
Louisville, KY
The Real Techniques brush cleansing gel is a great brush cleaner. It cost $9.99, but tree bottle is huge (5.1oz or 150 ml) and you use such a small amount that one bottle will last quite a while. You use a very small amount, mixed with warm water. You can buy a separate brush cleansing palette for $15 but I made my own by using a plastic bowl and using hot glue to draw on squiggly lines. The gel gets my brushes super clean without drying them out. It keeps them soft and not that it's a huge deal, but it smells fantastic. I highly recommend this product! Real Techniques Gel Brush Cleanser
AneysiaWhite W.
Corona, CA
This was my first time trying his product. I’m a huge fan of Real Techniques beauty blender, so I figured that any product they have I would love too. I love how it smells, it leaves all of my makeup brushes smelling brand new and even looking brand new. I usually use liquid so today was my first time switching the game to the gel; and I would have to say it way better. I have 60+ make up brushes and I always seem to run out every-time I use the liquid but this cleansing gel was able to clean all of my brushes and it’s still half full. Very satisfied! The packaging and the product it self is really cute. I would definitely be purchasing this product for now on to clean my make brushes. Real Techniques Gel Brush Cleanser
Johnny R.
San Jose
I purchased this because it came with a brush cleansing palette. The brush cleansing palette works fine, but this cleanser is as effective as water. Maybe water is better...it's hard to tell this is so bad. You need a LOT if you want it to lather so you can rinse it from your bristles. But after I washed annd washed and washed and kept adding more brush shampoo, I realized the skin was coming off my fingers but the makeup was still clinging to the brush hairs. I got out my trusy Parian Spirit and distintegrated that dirt with a couple of swishes. Regular hair shampoo works way better than this watery, weak, gel. I'm sticking with my Zote soap and Parian Spirit. I do really like the scrubby cleansing palette.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
I love almost every RT product I have gotten but this one was a bust. The gel is very thick so it’s hard to get out the bottle without feeling your getting a workout squeezing the bottle. It cost $9 which is medium price. You have to really work the product into the brushes and I feel like you have to use wayyyyy too much compared to other brush cleaners. I wouldn’t recommend this. I gave it two stars because after some elbow grease it did clean the brushes HOWEVER make sure you completely rise them or the bristles will be oily.
mads t.
this product is amazing. it cleaned my brushes in one use. ive tried many different brush cleaners but none of them worked as well as this. i thought my brushes were clean until one little drop of this. my brushes are so silky & smooth now & ive noticed a lot less break outs on my face. would definitely buy again!
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
I'm super excited about this product!!!!! I used to have 3 beauty blenders because I hated having to clean them so I would switch between the 3 of them each use. I used a apple cider vinegar and dish soap (with water) combo to clean my brushes and sponges and I would normally let them just sit in the solution for a little bit then clean em. It was a frikkin chore. Seriously I hated doing it. But I wanted something that I could use each time on my blenders before using that would actually effectively and quickly clean them. And I found this gem. Its a gel so it really gets in and on the blender/brush and cleans it. It has made my makeup application easier as well. Thank you so much Real Techniques. Y'all really know what you're doing. Also it smells really good too. (I hated the vinegar smell of my brushes...lol ew)
Rochelle N.
This brush cleanser gets the job done! It is a decent price for the amount of product you get. I use this a couple times a month when I wash my real technique brushes. It does keep the brushes in tact and I haven't noticed any shedding on any brush yet so I am impressed!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I purchased this brush cleanser on sale at Walgreens and I do have to say I like it but I’m not in love with it! I typically use antibacterial dish washing soap and some olive oil mix it together and it makes a fabulous wash for your brushes however this is definitely a good product if you’re on a budget and want to give it a shot
Allison D.
Worth, IL
I bought this and I really wanted to like it since I love all there products but it was really not good. Does anyone use this and have it work well with taking foundation and tough product build up out of there brushes? Maybe I got a bad one?
Natalie O.
Hemlington, Middlesbrough
Does this work well on the sponges. I currently use baby shampoo and that seems to do the job
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
How do you find is the best way to get this to work effectively? Is the brush cleansing palette worth the investment?
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
How well does this break down the makeup on the brush? Is it more effective than shampoo?
Sarah S.
Ormond Beach, FL
I've heard so many good things about this I cannot wait to try it out sometime. How long does a bottle this size last?