BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Gel Brush Cleanser - This deep cleansing Gel Brush Cleanser from Real Techniques will help extend the life of the brushes you love so much! This exclusive gel formula harnesses the power of a concentrate, is alcohol-free and non-drying. It has also been proven to effectively remove nearly all makeup residue and has been dermatologist tested for gentleness. The concentrate gel allows you to create a lather to get those brushes squeaky clean and as good as new! Recommended for weekly use.Benefits:Alcohol-freeLaboratory proven to effectively remove nearly all makeup residueDermatologist tested for gentleness - Gel Brush Cleanser see more...

• Does this cleanser work well on the brushes? Not sure if it is wo...1 Answers
  • I bought this and I really wanted to like it since I love all the...2 Answers
  • I've heard so many good things about this I cannot wait to try it...1 Answers
Felicia H.
Columbia, SC
I have used a few of this brands products like their makeup brushes so when I saw this I decided to try it out.
It does what it's intended to do. I really love how this stuff smells and my brushes come out clean and fresh after use.
I prefer to use as hot of water as possible, then squeeze some of this into a bowl and let my brushes soak in the sudsy water.
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
I'm super excited about this product!!!!! I used to have 3 beauty blenders because I hated having to clean them so I would switch between the 3 of them each use. I used a apple cider vinegar and dish soap (with water) combo to clean my brushes and sponges and I would normally let them just sit in the solution for a little bit then clean em. It was a frikkin chore. Seriously I hated doing it. But I wanted something that I could use each time on my blenders before using that would actually effectively and quickly clean them. And I found this gem. Its a gel so it really gets in and on the blender/brush and cleans it. It has made my makeup application easier as well. Thank you so much Real Techniques. Y'all really know what you're doing. Also it smells really good too. (I hated the vinegar smell of my brushes...lol ew)
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I purchased this brush cleanser on sale at Walgreens and I do have to say I like it but I’m not in love with it! I typically use antibacterial dish washing soap and some olive oil mix it together and it makes a fabulous wash for your brushes however this is definitely a good product if you’re on a budget and want to give it a shot
Casey B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Real Techniques brushes so I figured I would give their brush cleanser a try. I was pretty disappointed. It smells nice, but compared to the other brush cleaners I use (mainly bareMinerals), I had to use twice as much product to really get my brushes clean. It seemed to stick to the brush and was difficult to rinse out.
Ilana G.
Storrs, CT
BEST cleaner for your brushes. Great packaging and very easy to apply and use. I️ use this once a week to keep my brushes clean. I️ have oily skin so any added oils from brushes is definitely something I️ try to prevent.
Catherine B.
Martinsburg, WV
I got this a sample. And i love it. I'm about to have like rotten fruit thrown at me but I stopped wearing makeup about 4 months ago and didn't clean my brushes :o so for 4 months my brushes have been icky... Well I used this today and allllll my foundation, powders, mascaras everything was cleaned away. My mascara brush i use to separate my lashes got icky and I stopped using it and long story short, i cleaned it from pitch black to the bright neon green it used to be. I love this! I highly recommend it to all beauty gurus!
Annie C.
Works really well. Keeps brushes soft while still thoroughly cleaning. It doesn't leave any residue or overbearing scent on the bristles. Works for Real Techniques brushes as well as other brands. Didn't give 5 stars since I can't find this anywhere anymore.
Kim L.
This product does what it says. It cleans my brushes and they seem to hold up great even after many cleanings. The brushed run clear and are clean and fresh. It’s a good price and I feel worth it to keep your complexion and brushes looking there best.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I typically use baby soap and a little bit of olive oil to clean my brushes but I came across this at Target and I decided to give it a shot since it was so affordable and I have to say I am very pleased with this product. I used a quarter amount and I was enough to clean 5 of my brushes so that's a plus because a little goes a long way and it does clean the brushes well. It does have a weird kind of scent to it that's why I gave it four stars. I don't like any harsh smells when it comes to cleansers.
Heather S.
ARNOLD, MO
Smells great, cleans brushes and sponges with little effort. There is something so satisfying about seeing all of that makeup colored water go down the drain and knowing that you're sponge is going to be good as new when you're done!
Natalie O.
Hemlington, Middlesbrough
Does this work well on the sponges. I currently use baby shampoo and that seems to do the job
Allison D.
Worth, IL
I bought this and I really wanted to like it since I love all there products but it was really not good. Does anyone use this and have it work well with taking foundation and tough product build up out of there brushes? Maybe I got a bad one?
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
How do you find is the best way to get this to work effectively? Is the brush cleansing palette worth the investment?
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
How well does this break down the makeup on the brush? Is it more effective than shampoo?
Sarah S.
Ormond Beach, FL
I've heard so many good things about this I cannot wait to try it out sometime. How long does a bottle this size last?