BY REAL TECHNIQUES

4 tools for a naturale look - all the tools you need to create a natural, flawless look see more...

Jessyka V.
This review is mainly for the detail and contour brushes, two of my staples. The contour brush is incredibly soft, with just the right size and give to perfectly blend out my contour to be precise, but natural. And the detailing brush is my go-to to spot conceal blemishes or clean up any areas of my face. I’ve experienced zero shedding and the quality has lasted since when I first bought them.
Tiffany H.
Houston , MO
Dense brushes are great for applying foundation and contour! The sponge is great for baking in my problem areas!
Amber C.
bury
I love RT sponges but I’m quite disappointed in the brushes, I’ve had cheaper brushes that feel nicer and apply better than these. Most likely won’t be purchasing again
Stephanie S.
Wow! This product is amazing! Got it on offer from Superdrug! Only £7.99! You get plenty of makeup sponges which is great! And 3 incredible face brushes! Great if you want to just wear B.B./cc cream Quickly and easy! Easy to apply makeup! Love it!
C'est L.
Taunton
This product is well priced and contains some good quality brushes (like all real techniques brushes!) There are a variety of brushes you can use for everyday makeup, and make a perfect gift for someone just getting into makeup or even a pro!
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
UMA esse tipo de espoginha é otima. Prefiro muito mais do que grandes por ser mais facil para manter a higienizaçao