Real Techniques Flawless Base Set

Real Techniques Flawless Base Brush Set

¿vienen  otros colores?
[product:real-techniques-flawless-base-brush-set] ? [product:real-techniques-flawless-base-brush-set]
BeeSt brush set for someone that doesnt use much makeup?
Start your review of Real Techniques Flawless Base Set!
Isabelle S.
Elm Mott, TX
Real Techniques Flawless Base Set uploaded by Isabelle S.
I love these brushes. They have met my expectations. Less than $8 dollars. This is not my first set from this brand, I love all their brushes. The brushes have a beautiful color and they are easy to grip. Real Techniques Flawless Base Set #MakeupBrushes #RealTechniques #BlendingBrushes
Emily L.
New Milford, CT
Real Techniques Flawless Base Set uploaded by Emily L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these brushes so much! They work so well and manage to blend everything without making it look cakey. I don't tend to use the eyeshadow or foundation brush but the other 2 are always incorporated into my routine. Great since they are cheap too.
Arzoo G.
Gainesville, VA
Real Techniques Flawless Base Set uploaded by Arzoo G.
Absolutely love there brushes they are easy to apply makeup with and leave a flawless finish.The brushes are soft and don’t come out easy.They are worth the price and are pretty affordable.Could never unsatisfied with them.
Tara K.
Charlotte
Real Techniques Flawless Base Set uploaded by Tara K.
Excellent brush set if you are just starting out in makeup. Easy to clean and the quality is very good. No hairs have ever come out!! Some brushes will mold believe it or not! If you leave them in a damp bathroom. These will hold up a lot better than most regardless of cost. Clean them with dish liquid. Shampoo is not anti-bacterial. They dry overnight like a dream, just lay them out flat on a towel. They blend very well with all product I have tried. I buy a set every time I buy other makeup to build up my supply. Check out all of my reviews. I mention things that people usually never consider when purchasing.
Jessica  W.
Manchester, NH
Purchased at: Target
This set I use daily and is my favorite brush set by Real Techniques! This brush set comes with a powder, foundation, contour and lip brush. This set is cost efficient, yet I find that they perform better than some of the higher end brushes that I've used. The big powder brush works wonders for applying my powder foundation!
Alyssa G.
St Petersburg, FL
Real Techniques Flawless Base Set uploaded by Alyssa G.
Purchased at: Target
The Real Techniques Flawless Base Set is my favorite! My old ones started getting gross so I just had to go buy a new set the other day. I absolutely love these and will continue to purchase in the future. I purchased them at Target for $20 and to me they are a great buy for the money!
Lheanna G.
Milpitas
Real Techniques Flawless Base Set uploaded by Lheanna G.
Purchased at: Target
I love this brush set. I think it is great for beginner makeup and it feels great when using it on the skin. It also applies very well and good for the price. I would highly recommend this product and brand. #makeup #brush #beauty #makeupbrush Real Techniques Flawless Base Set
Fairus Y.
North Bergen, NJ
Real Techniques Flawless Base Set uploaded by Fairus Y.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE BRUSHES, I have so many backups for my kit as well as for myself bc I use every brush I get in these collections in my everyday use. I’ve even bought as gifts for others and everybody loves them just as much as I do . No matter how many times you wash them, they will not shed whatsoever or change . They’re go back to perfection. Choose these brushes over high end brushes and that says a lot!! I recommend a 10000000 times
Megan W.
Real Techniques Flawless Base Set uploaded by Megan W.
Real Techniques Flawless Base Set uploaded by Megan W.
I love this brush set! My favorite is the contour brush because it is small enough to get the product in the right spot and doesn’t show harsh lines. All the brushes in the set are soft and gentle on the skin, overall great product and price!
Yen T.
Garden Grove, CA
Real Techniques Flawless Base Set uploaded by Yen T.
I love this set. They are durable, lightweight and are good for most types of makeup. The sponge is great for setting my Bb cream. It applies just the right amount of powder. The quality is good, especially the price. Highly recommend