Real Techniques Flawless Base Set

Your based/flawless core collection. High definition results. Online tutorials make you the expert. My online tutorials share the Real Techniques behind makeup artistry. With simple tips and high-tech tools, every woman can be an expert. - Sam Great looks start with a flawless base. Create a perfect canvas with my core collection of coverage essentials: look pixel perfect even in harsh light with these ultra smooth bristles. This Kit Includes: Detailer Brush, Buffing brush, Square foundation brush, Contour brush + a brush cup

Cómo es la textura de estas brochas?
What high end brush would you compare these to?
I Have wondered if these brushes would be great for flawless full coverage looks, i have always wanted to try brushes over a sponge?
Start your review of Real Techniques Flawless Base Set!
Product Highlights
“This brush set is awesome I truly recommend it, they are the perfect brushes to get a flawless face i always use the contour brush and buffing brush in my everyday routine, i love them so much i have two sets.” in 464 reviews
“are the perfect combo, ideal for loose powder, to apply the base, to make the contour or put the blush, the thinnest is ideal to use it in many ways, as a lip applicator, to apply concealer to those small parts or granites , are ideal to take on a trip.” in 410 reviews
“...for that! The more rounded brush (the contour brush) i use to apply my blush but I've also used it for bronzer and its great for the purpose too! Overall these brushes are really soft and well made!! I'm literally in love with thee!” in 147 reviews
“I don't use the pointed foundation brush often because that's not my usual method but it has not disappointed when I do use it.” in 44 reviews
“However I love the buffing brush and the contour brush, because they leave my skin looking clean and blends in my foundation and bronzer seamlessly” in 40 reviews
Claysville
I actually bought this set of brushes from Ulta because it was on sale for an amazing price and I hadn’t ever bought my own actual set of brand name makeup brushes before that point. I’d never heard of the brand name before and they were on sale for so cheap that to be honest I just wasn’t expecting too much. I was super pleasantly surprised!! I LOVE these brushes! I’ve purchased 3 more sets and I also gifted this same set to one of my friends who was really getting into makeup at that time. I watch makeup tutorials and videos on YouTube quite often now and I see these brushes every time I watch videos! I love these brushes. They’re sturdy. They stand up to any test. They last and don’t wear easily. After cleaning they don’t feel much different than from when they were just opened for the first time. They feel really nice in the hand too. I’ll always have and buy their brushes! Forever fan here!Real Techniques Flawless Base Set is AMAZING!!
To preface, I have not found brushes that I think are amazing. These brushes are ok, but I almost never reach for them when I am doing my makeup. To be honest I'm not sure why I haven't thrown a majority of my Real Technique brushes away. I think they do an ok-ish job of doing what they are supposed to do, but they are nothing special, they can be hard to blend with, difficult to clean, and I noticed that after using them to do my makeup sometimes there will be little black hairs from the brush left on my face so the bristles fall out.
East Elmhurst, NY
Best foundation brush kit EVER! I love rotating and using this sit to apply and buffer out my concealers and foundation. They are really easy to use and to clean up as well. Would highly recommend to get this set specially if it’s your first time getting into brush make up application (and even if it’s not your first time)
Combination, Sensitive
Byhalia, MS
These are my favorite drugstore brushes. Ever since hearing about them from Sam and Nic, it’s basically the only brand I constantly use and purchase from. The bristles are so soft and easy to clean. They apply makeup so easily and effortlessly. Plus, they look great on my makeup (really a desk) table.
Oily, Dry, Sensitive
I love these brushes! They are so soft on my face and work so well. They are a good value for the price and you get everything you need in one set! And the colors are so fun that you never lose them! I am a big fan of these products and would highly recommend.
Combination
I love these brushes. Mine have lasted me for a couple years and are still going strong. They apply makeup really well. I have washed these multiple times and I haven't had any issues with bristles falling out. The bristles are just as soft after washing.
Dry
Binghamton , NY
Besides my MAC brushes I love my Real Technique ones. I like some of them more then my natural hair MAC brushes, because those shed all the time. I would definitely buy more Real Technique brushes.
Dry, Sensitive
Love all this brands brushes. This set in particular is pretty handy. I like to use the bigger one to stipple foundation and blend contour. The small one is good for spot correcting with concealer.
I love real techniques brushes anyway but when they come as a set they are such good value. If you have this brush set, you don’t need anything else to apply your face makeup!!
Dry
San Antonio , TX
Every makeup needs the appropriate tools if you want a flawless look this set is perfect to have that kind of results i like the quality of this tools is so easy to apply

426 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Baldwin
7 months ago
Real Techniques Flawless Base Set What’s your best recommendation for cleaning your makeup brushes? I want to make sure I’m getting them clean without harming them. Any recommendations welcome! Thanks!
Rae D. • 7 months ago
I just clean them with warm water and a tiny bit of dawn dish soap. Just give them a good swirl and a rinse. Be careful not to get them soaked above where they are connected to the handle and lay them flat (or brush end more angled down) or if you have a way hang them upside down. You don’t want water getting up into where the bristles are glued in it can ruin the brushes or cause a mold issue