Real Techniques Flawless Base Set

Your based/flawless core collection. High definition results. Online tutorials make you the expert. My online tutorials share the Real Techniques behind makeup artistry. With simple tips and high-tech tools, every woman can be an expert. - Sam Great looks start with a flawless base. Create a perfect canvas with my core collection of coverage essentials: look pixel perfect even in harsh light with these ultra smooth bristles. This Kit Includes: Detailer Brush, Buffing brush, Square foundation brush, Contour brush + a brush cup

I want to have it
Is many too much or what ?
Do these brushes apply product better than a sponge?
Start your review of Real Techniques Flawless Base Set!
Product Highlights
This brush set is awesome I truly recommend it, they are the perfect brushes to get a flawless face i always use the contour brush and buffing brush in my everyday routine, i love them so much i have two sets.in 464 reviews
are the perfect combo, ideal for loose powder, to apply the base, to make the contour or put the blush, the thinnest is ideal to use it in many ways, as a lip applicator, to apply concealer to those small parts or granites , are ideal to take on a trip.in 410 reviews
...for that! The more rounded brush (the contour brush) i use to apply my blush but I've also used it for bronzer and its great for the purpose too! Overall these brushes are really soft and well made!! I'm literally in love with thee!in 147 reviews
I don't use the pointed foundation brush often because that's not my usual method but it has not disappointed when I do use it.in 44 reviews
However I love the buffing brush and the contour brush, because they leave my skin looking clean and blends in my foundation and bronzer seamlesslyin 40 reviews
a month agoByhalia, MS
These are my favorite drugstore brushes. Ever since hearing about them from Sam and Nic, it’s basically the only brand I constantly use and purchase from. The bristles are so soft and easy to clean. They apply makeup so easily and effortlessly. Plus, they look great on my makeup (really a desk) table.
a day agoSnoqualmie , WA
I own this set of Real Technique brushes. It is a good value because of all the usages of the brushes. I believe this set retails for about 20$ it is worth it. I use at least one of these brushes every other day. These brushes are durable and apply makeup well.
a day agoKing City , OR
Purchased at: ULTA
This was the first RT set I ever purchased/tried and I loved it so much I’ve added to my collection over the years. I love the buffer brush especially but all of the brushes are great quality and easy to clean. Great price point, and the brushes have held up amazing.
4 months ago
I love these brushes! They are so soft on my face and work so well. They are a good value for the price and you get everything you need in one set! And the colors are so fun that you never lose them! I am a big fan of these products and would highly recommend.
2 months agoChicago, IL
I love real techniques brushes anyway but when they come as a set they are such good value. If you have this brush set, you don’t need anything else to apply your face makeup!!
2 months agoTucson, AZ
This is such a great set. Super great price for the quality. They perform beautifully without any shedding. They’re also synthetic for anyone that prefers a vegan brush set. They also was very easily and don’t stain what so ever. I’ve had mine for almost 3 yrs! Super good!
3 months ago
Love this set! I bring it with me everywhere and travel case is nice for storage and for trips. Small brush is good for eyelid creases. I use the next biggest one for blending around the eyes or highlighting. The other too are good for bigger areas, like applying blush or blending large areas of the face. I mainly used these with powder based products but they do work with liquid too!
2 months agorochester
I needed new brushes but before I purchased some super expensive brushed I wanted to check out the hype about these brushes. They really do make the application process easier and is perfect for any girl on a budget. So far I haven't noticed anything bad about the application of my makeup and have improved it.
12 days agoPhiladelphia , PA
I’m a Real Techniques junkie. These brushes are so soft and super durable! The powder brush holds just the right amount for loose powder and the blush brush only needs a little swipe for the perfect rosy glow. I have had these for years and with proper cleaning they’ll stick around for EVER
3 months agoGaithersburg, MD
RT brushes are the best! I’ve had this set for almost 8 years and still on it its tip top shape (with proper use and cleaning) It doesnt shed and delivers flawless makeup application. This is a great makeup brush set to start with. I always get mine at ulta because they offer discounts.

423 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Real Techniques Flawless Base Set What’s your best recommendation for cleaning your makeup brushes? I want to make sure I’m getting them clean without harming them. Any recommendations welcome! Thanks!
Rae D. 5 months ago
I just clean them with warm water and a tiny bit of dawn dish soap. Just give them a good swirl and a rinse. Be careful not to get them soaked above where they are connected to the handle and lay them flat (or brush end more angled down) or if you have a way hang them upside down. You don’t want water getting up into where the bristles are glued in it can ruin the brushes or cause a mold issue
7 months ago
Real Techniques Flawless Base Set- how well did these brushes work? Are they good product or cheap?
Siham D. 7 months ago
Great brushes and they are a steal!