Real Techniques Eye Smudge + Diffuse

FROM SUBTLE TO DRAMATIC, OUR EYE SMUDGE + DIFFUSE TWO PACK IS PAIRED FOR EASY EYE LINER BLURRING The eye smudge + diffuse brushes are designed for expert smudging and blurring of eye makeup. Includes: Smudge Brush Short, dense bristles help diffuse and blend powders, creams, and gels along the lash line First of It's Kind Precision Smudge Brush Unique tip helps blur eyeliner along the lash line Bonus Sharpener Ensure the most accurate lines from your favorite eye liner pencil before smudging. Removable insert to sharpen your larger pencils Product Features: Use with eye pencils or shadows 100% cruelty-free How to Clean: Clean weekly with our brush cleansing gel for improved brush performance PATENT INFORMATION > ]]>

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Real Techniques Eye Smudge + Diffuse!
Makeup brushes, like eye shadow - my weakness! I have a lot of brushes, but from this the desire to acquire some new brushes did not disappear anywhere. I have several brushes of the Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman brand. I already wrote a review about the brush for the concealer of this brand. Today I want to share my impressions of a set of brushes for eye makeup. This kit is designed to work out small details in makeup, blending a pencil or eyeliner along the line of eyelashes, creating a feathery arrow, etc. In addition, this kit also includes a pencil sharpener. The plastic box in which this set is sold is made in the same style as the other brushes of the brand. On the back of this box in English is a brief description of the purpose of the brushes, sharpener and information about the manufacturer. The handles of the brushes consist of two parts: the lower part is made of non-slip matte black plastic, the upper part is of light metal in soft purple. on the sides there is an inscription with the name of the brand, and on the other - the name of the brush itself. The bristles of both brushes from this set are synthetic, very elastic, absolutely not scratchy. Multiple washings of these brushes have not yet affected the condition hair, hair doesn’t fall out, the pile doesn’t swell. The brush is well clogged, it’s difficult to call a fluffy pile of hair. The Smudge brush is larger and the hair is a little shorter than the Precision smudge brush. This brush can easily and quickly blend creamy shadows into a light haze, a pencil line along the eyelashes, apply a masking agent pointly and blend it. In general, the brush is very versatile, but it is most suitable for cream, liquid or greasy textures. I mainly use this brush to blend the pencil on the upper eyelid, as well as to apply and shade the pencil / cream substrate under friable shadows and pigments. Precision Brush smudge brush is a very miniature brush (I love these little brushes). She even has a very thin pen. A soft, yet quite resilient brush that does not irritate or scratch the delicate skin of the eyelids. Just like the Smudge brush, it perfectly extinguishes pencil, gel eyeliner, cream shadows, but due to its small size it can to work out very small details in eye makeup (for example, the tail of a feathery arrow). This set has been serving me faithfully for more than a year, I have never regretted buying it. I recommend to take a closer look at this set, especially for those who like shaded arrows and smoky eyes (smoky eyes).
9 MacRae Gardens, Stewartfield
this brand of brushes is very affordable and of good quality too!! the bristles are soft and synthetic. the application and blend is flawless and for a very affordable price i completely recommend checking out some of these real techniques brushes, especially if you’re just starting out makeup! these are packer brushes to apply shadows and concentrate in certain areas of the eye!
I love this eyebrush set, I use the smudge brush to blend my lower lash line and also to highlight my inner corner and brow bone!! I got this brush in a 6 pieces eye brush set! Also I love the one is more bigger to apply the eyeshadow base. I recommend this brand, for sure!!
Willmar, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love these brushes :). First off, love the purple, and I lik the white/black color of the brushes. They are very fluffy and good quality. I use the big one for eyeshadow and it works great. I use the smudger for eyeshadow on my bottom lash line, and it’s fantastic!
Lázaro cárdenas
Son perfectas  por el tamaño que tienen, permite hacer detalles muy finos en los ojos,  por mencionar el difuminar el delineado de los ojos cerca de las pestañas, aplicar iluminador en la parte del lagrimal, son bastante utiles, simple y sencillamente  las amo
Glendale Hts, IL
I absolutely love this brand of brushes! I first got these brushes from Ulta and instantly fell in love. They’re synthetic and so soft! I love blending with them because they do such a great job! Easy to clean and very affordable!
Edinburgh, Scotland
Love the smudge brush set . I love how real techniques bring out brushes to help with every look you could possibly want to create. Though do think someone needs to make a page for folks addicted to real techniques.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this brush duo. These brushes are just the right size for applying shadow to under the eyes and blending it out to give a nice smokey look. They were a great addition to my brush collection and have held up very well.
Yuma, AZ
If your looking for a brush that gets into smaller areas of your face these brushes work amazing for the inner corner of your eyes or underneath your eyebrow bone I highly recommend them!
North Branch, MI
Real Techniques Eye Smudge + Diffuse uploaded by Christina S.
Love this brand as an affordable option for makeup brushes. They're very easy to clean and stay nice looking after washing. These two brushes came in a pack with a sharpener (haven't used yet but it did seem really cheap quality) These smudge brushes are very dense and make it easy to get the shadow/whatever you're smudging very precise.

Looking for your answer?