real techniques Eye Smudge + Diffuse

From subtle to dramatic our eye smudge+ diffuse two pack is paired for easy eye liner blurring.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of real techniques Eye Smudge + Diffuse!
Willmar, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love these brushes :). First off, love the purple, and I lik the white/black color of the brushes. They are very fluffy and good quality. I use the big one for eyeshadow and it works great. I use the smudger for eyeshadow on my bottom lash line, and it’s fantastic!
Glendale Hts, IL
I absolutely love this brand of brushes! I first got these brushes from Ulta and instantly fell in love. They’re synthetic and so soft! I love blending with them because they do such a great job! Easy to clean and very affordable!
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this brush duo. These brushes are just the right size for applying shadow to under the eyes and blending it out to give a nice smokey look. They were a great addition to my brush collection and have held up very well.
Yuma, AZ
If your looking for a brush that gets into smaller areas of your face these brushes work amazing for the inner corner of your eyes or underneath your eyebrow bone I highly recommend them!
North Branch, MI
real techniques Eye Smudge + Diffuse uploaded by Christina S.
Love this brand as an affordable option for makeup brushes. They're very easy to clean and stay nice looking after washing. These two brushes came in a pack with a sharpener (haven't used yet but it did seem really cheap quality) These smudge brushes are very dense and make it easy to get the shadow/whatever you're smudging very precise.
Lincoln, NE
I was looking for some brushes like this and I am very impresses. These are soft bristles with a nice density, and they apply the makeup very well. The little sharpening included works well, too. This set is a very great value, great tools at drugstore price.
Great for technical work! Small, densely packed brushes that are very soft. Could be slightly thinner - definitely not a thin, liner brush, but good for smoking out under eye or along top lashes. Don't use the sharpener much but works just fine. Nice brushes for kit.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love RT brushes and sponges. I got a couple of duo set brushes and I use them very often! The color is a nice purple and they are sturdy. Also the bristles are very soft and they stay true to shape even after washing them. Real techniques never disappoints!
Newark, OH
real techniques Eye Smudge + Diffuse uploaded by Kelly W.
real techniques Eye Smudge + Diffuse I got these at Kohl's for $10 and they are the most perfect makeup brush set I have ever found for under my eyes for detailing these are awesome and it even comes with a bonus sharpener which I thought was pretty cool I definitely want to get a backup of these you can tell by the picture how little they are to do detail and plus they have a rubber bottom for a handle so you can get a grip and it reminds you to keep your hands or fingers towards the end of the brush instead of at the top where you make most mistakes as beginners I absolutely love this Real Techniques I got I would so pick this up if you see them in a store
Purchased at: ULTA
Real techniques brushes are my favorite to go they are affordable long lasting. I use my eye smudge to add Smokey eye under lash line and is so precise. My smudge brush is great for My interconer eye to add highlight.

Looking for your answer?