Diane G.
Diane G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Which brush is better, this or the stippling brush, for liquid foundation?
Alex K.
Alex K.
Gainesville, Va
3 years ago
The Expert face brush is great for foudation and concealer. But the i tend to used the stippling brush to smooth out harsh line between my blush and contour. And i also have used it for contouring my cheek bones!
yadira r.
yadira r.
Tulare, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
The Expert Face brush works the best! I have two, one for liquid foundation and one for my loose face powder. I love it!
Meaghan R.
Meaghan R.
4 years ago
This brush is the best for foundation
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Walkersville, MD
4 years ago
I use this brush for liquid foundation, but I think it all depends on your preference. I also have the stippling brush and it works just as well.
Cambria M.
Cambria M.
Fort Wayne, IN
4 years, 1 month ago
This brush is better for a more realistic effect. I feel the stippling brush is better when doing your makeup for photographs. It seems to apply more to the face. Most has to do with preference. I save the stippling brush for cream blush.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
North Bergen, NJ
4 years, 1 month ago
It's a matter of preference. a stippling brush will give a different finish then the expert face brush. the reason being that the expert face brush is going to buff the foundation into the skin.
Joanell Y.
Joanell Y.
4 years, 2 months ago
I find that the stippling brush is better for liquid and this brush for powders