Diane G.
Diane G.
Pompano Beach, FL

Which brush is better, this or the stippling brush, for liquid foundation?
Alex K.
Alex K.
Oct. 1, 2014, 5:13 p.m.
The Expert face brush is great for foudation and concealer. But the i tend to used the stippling brush to smooth out harsh line between my blush and contour. And i also have used it for contouring my cheek bones!
yadira r.
yadira r.
June 18, 2014, 3:41 a.m.
The Expert Face brush works the best! I have two, one for liquid foundation and one for my loose face powder. I love it!
Meaghan R.
Meaghan R.
Oct. 10, 2013, 4:34 p.m.
This brush is the best for foundation
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Oct. 5, 2013, 1:33 a.m.
I use this brush for liquid foundation, but I think it all depends on your preference. I also have the stippling brush and it works just as well.
Cambria M.
Cambria M.
Sept. 6, 2013, 9:55 a.m.
This brush is better for a more realistic effect. I feel the stippling brush is better when doing your makeup for photographs. It seems to apply more to the face. Most has to do with preference. I save the stippling brush for cream blush.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Aug. 30, 2013, 5:12 p.m.
It's a matter of preference. a stippling brush will give a different finish then the expert face brush. the reason being that the expert face brush is going to buff the foundation into the skin.
Joanell Y.
Joanell Y.
July 25, 2013, 8:34 p.m.
I find that the stippling brush is better for liquid and this brush for powders

Join Now