Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

Great Looks Start with a Flawless Base Your Base/Flawless. Look Pixel Perfect Even in Harsh Light. Ultra Plush Taklon Bristles. High Definition Results. Online Tutorials Make you the Expert My expert face brush is ultra firm and broad for application and blending of cream or liquid foundation.

what’s the best way to clean these?
HooW are these brushes do they work?
Start your review of Real Techniques Expert Face Brush!
Product Highlights
...very versatile as well! The only thing I would not use it for would be contouring because I find it's too wide. Some girls may disagree! Needless to say, no more cheap brushes for me! I'm convertedin reviews
NEWSFLASH! After years of using my fingers to apply liquid foundation I finally discovered that you can use a brush and get a MUCH better finish! I read up reviews and the Real Techniques brushes seemed to be just what I was looking for, I purchased several and they're all great but my favorite by far is the Expert Face Brush. It's sooo soft, perfectly dense, gives great coverage, and is pretty too. Love that the bristles are synthetic so they don't soak up extra foundation, makes for a less wasteful option as well as easier. I spotclean the brush every time I use it and it's held up beautifully, no shedding. I bought this and some other Real Techniques on a B1G1 sale at Ulta so the price was awesome too. No regrets about buying the Expert Face Brush, look no farther if you're hunting for the perfect foundation brush.in reviews
...makeup flawlessly. I love it to buff in foundation and to apply cream blush and blend in cream/liquid highlighter. in reviews
Stacy H.
Tracy, MN
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush uploaded by Stacy H.
I got my hands on this beauty in Walmart today! O.M.G is it a great brush, no streaks and it’s so soft yet dense. Also, a nice price. LOVE! Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Monica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the only brush I use to put foundation on. As you can see, it’s pretty dirty lol! This is the best brush to pack on the foundation and does not break the bank either! It is so affordable and you can find this at Ulta, Walmart and Target!
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush uploaded by Katie M.
I like this one too but I don’t know what I am supposed to use it for!! I end up buffing foundation and also using for cream blush. It’s one of the staples in my Zoom call kit!
member-33f37
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush uploaded by member-33f37
super good brush! Great for foundation! It’s a great brush overall! Great for any occasions of makeup looks! This brush is a great value for the price. Price is only 7-8$. Pretty cheap for a good brush!
Shakeitha H.
Largo, FL
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush uploaded by Shakeitha H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this brush! It blends my foundation and concealer so easily and fast. The bristles are super soft and can get in every little crease. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Gloria R.
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush uploaded by Gloria R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the smoothness with which it applies makeup on my skin, it is perfect to use with liquid makeup as a compact #makeuplook
Joy K.
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush uploaded by Joy K.
Purchased at: Target
I love this expert face brush for my foundation and liquid blush. It doesn’t leave any steak marks and gives a flawless finish.
madison B.
LosAngeles
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush uploaded by madison B.
this brush is amazing it is good for anything like blending foundation, concealer, powder, and finishing off the look!
Jamie Rose S.
Oklahoma City, OK
First and foremost, I love real techniques line of brushes and find them to be pretty top quality for the price. Now I may take some heat for saying this, however I find RT pretty comparable if not better than some of the Mac brushes I've tried over the years. For instance, this expert face brush blends my cream products so flawlessly and feels so soft on my skin, which I enjoy due to the fact that I have such sensitive skin. I highly recommend real techniques collection of brushes, as these are top quality beauty products at an extremely affordable price. And not only that, it also allows those on a budget to be able to have the option of owning great products!
Ashley H.
Rock Island, IL
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go to foundation brush. I use it every time I do a full beat. It helps make my skin texture appear more even, and the coverage it provides is perfect. It doesn't shed. It is easy to clean. It makes applying a full face so much easier. It also has a price point that can't be beat. If you're looking to try brushes for foundation, this is a great one to choose for many reasons.

562 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rayshawn N.
Miramar, FL
il y a 18 jours
Dianne S. il y a 18 jours
My favorite powder brush is the Beautylish Lunar New Year brush from this year. My fave blush brush is UNITS 111 Cheek Brush, foundation brush is Marc Jacobs Face III and my eye brushes are mostly Luxie.
Carrie-Ann G.
il y a 20 jours
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush ? Is it a good brush?
Anais G. il y a 17 jours