Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

Great Looks Start with a Flawless Base Your Base/Flawless. Look Pixel Perfect Even in Harsh Light. Ultra Plush Taklon Bristles. High Definition Results. Online Tutorials Make you the Expert My expert face brush is ultra firm and broad for application and blending of cream or liquid foundation.

Is this brush good for both powder foundation and liquid?
Does This handle heavy eye shadow or does it break easily ?
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush Are those brushes soft? how dose it work
Start your review of Real Techniques Expert Face Brush!
Product Highlights
“...very versatile as well! The only thing I would not use it for would be contouring because I find it's too wide. Some girls may disagree! Needless to say, no more cheap brushes for me! I'm converted” in reviews
“NEWSFLASH! After years of using my fingers to apply liquid foundation I finally discovered that you can use a brush and get a MUCH better finish! I read up reviews and the Real Techniques brushes seemed to be just what I was looking for, I purchased several and they're all great but my favorite by far is the Expert Face Brush. It's sooo soft, perfectly dense, gives great coverage, and is pretty too. Love that the bristles are synthetic so they don't soak up extra foundation, makes for a less wasteful option as well as easier. I spotclean the brush every time I use it and it's held up beautifully, no shedding. I bought this and some other Real Techniques on a B1G1 sale at Ulta so the price was awesome too. No regrets about buying the Expert Face Brush, look no farther if you're hunting for the perfect foundation brush.” in reviews
“...makeup flawlessly. I love it to buff in foundation and to apply cream blush and blend in cream/liquid highlighter. ” in reviews
Thermal , CA
WOW. Love this brush! Let me put it this way: it's replaced my beloved Jane Iredale "The Handi" as best overall in my arsenal. And J.I. ain't cheap! I normally use mineral powder foundation and this works great for that - but was curious how this would work with a heavy cream. Result: you TRULY can multitask with it! I have NEVER been able to do this with one brush before...I applied, one after the other with no wiping or cleaning between: 1)cream foundation; 2)setting powder; 3)powder blush. The brush didn't miss a beat. Bristles are luxuriously soft - yet fully dense and firm enough for all mediums, whether powder, liquid, or cream. Also, it doesn't wet up or get clogged, so all mediums seem to just float on the bristles...apply a light powder right after a liquid or cream with no problem. I also use RT's Stippling brush, which is equally a great multitasker. I use the two because blush is pigmented enough, that some color might remain and I prefer to not have to clean between each use. I use the Expert Face for foundations and setting powders, and the Stippling for blush - but you might as easily do it the other way around or in any combination - just depends on preference. For travel, I only carry full sized brushes, as performance is quite simply superior and worth any measly extra cargo space! These brushes perform like a dream, feel lovely on the face, and balance perfectly. And the prices are insanely low! Just get 'em - you'll be delighted!
Ashland, KY
Purchased at: CVS
Real Techniques brushes was some of my first makeup brushes i ever purchased, and this one being one of them. Real Techniques brushes are great quality and affordable and i always recommend to my clients looking for somewhere to start when it comes to finding good quality affordable brushes. This brush in particular i think everyone needs in their collection! It is so versatile and has so many different uses. It has synthetic hairs so you can use it with liquids, creams, and/or powders. I like to use this brush for cream contouring. The shape fits perfectly into the cheekbone and blends seamlessly. I also use this brush for foundation too. The only advice i have is to make sure to wash real techniques brushes properly and hold them facing downwards and try your best not to get water inside the barrell of the brush because it can loosen up the glue and the brush hairs will eventually fall out. I have had this brush for over 4 years now and it is still like brand new!
Chesterfield, VA
I normally will use a sponge, but lately have been using a brush for initial application than going back in with a sponge. I like this brush, and if applied bb creams, and foundations out well. I wish the bristles were a bit denser and slightly longer and to me it’d be the perfect brush. It’s really wash to clean. I don’t really like how the handle of the brush has the rubber type of material because it gets so so dirty and the way it gets larger at the bottom of the handle makes it difficult to store. The bristles are super soft and doesn’t cause any streaking. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Kensington, MD
Purchased at: Target
I was not impressed. I found it small for a foundation brush which is what it says is the intended purpose. I also did not think it blended flawless, there are way better options that cost less from elf. The size seemed like it would be ok for concealer but again the blending was not optimal. I have been using to set under eye with powder and to apply powder contour n blush it much better for that I feel like powder foundation would also apply well with this but for liquid or cream it's not the best. I would not rebuy or recommend their are better priced brushes
I've had this brush for a few months, not knowing how highly rated and good it was! It really does blend so well, and doesn't pick up makeup and hold onto it! Transfers makeup seamlessly! It does a great job at blending nicely for a smoothe finish with my bronzer blush and hiliter! It comes in a bundle of brushes, or by itself. I have 2 other kinds but this one really does do the job if multiple brushes in 1. It's great for on the go due to how well it blends and can be used universally with foundation, bronzer, blush, and hiliter! This is a must have!
Shelby, OH
This is a decent brush, and the price point is nice too. This is the very first makeup brush I ever bought and it did right by me for the longest time. Then I ventured out and couldn't bear to let it sit so I gave it to my twin and she absolutely loves it. It works just as good as most expensive ones out there, although I did find it made certain foundations streaky. That was just some and that was just for me and personal experience. Yes I would recommend and if I was in a pinch I would purchase again. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
WOODBURY, MN
This is one of my most used, affordable, perfect application brushes ever. I use this brush to apply powders, liquids and cream foundations and is easy to clean with a bar of Dove soap, which is basically the drugstore equivalent of Beautyblender solid soap. It applies pretty evenly and softly, and will easily create a full coverage look. There is a reason why this brush sells so well and many makeup artists and Influencers use it. No need to spend $$$ on brushes. This is high quality that will not break your budget and will give you the look of having had your makeup done professionally.
Ventura, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this brush every single time I wear loose powder foundation, which is almost every day. This brush is the perfect size, density and shape. I prefer smaller brushes to apply my foundation because I can really be precise. This brush really allows you to transfer the foundation from container to face without leaving to much product on the actual brush. It also cleans very easily. And a big plus is NO shedding!! I’ve never seen a hair in my face from this! I’ve had no issues and absolutely love this brush.
West Deptford, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite brush! I can say that I use this daily because it’s so universal. I can do my whole face from foundation, concealer, to powder, with easy transition. On days where I’m up at 4am for work, I just apply my entire face routine with this and am out the door. It’s dense enough that very little full coverage liquid foundation is needed to get max coverage. With my hyperpigmentation, it covers beautifully, doesn’t streak, nor cakes my makeup when I use it to apply powder.
Helena, MT
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush uploaded by Erica D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not a fan of this brush. Idk why but it makes my foundation look bumpy and weird on my skin. I’m more of a beauty blender girl, but maybe I’m using this wrong? Brush is great quality! No complaints there!

485 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Newark, DE
il y a 11 jours
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush Are those brushes soft? how dose it work
Mansi P. • il y a 10 jours
Yaaa, they are really soft😍 you should really try them!!