BY REAL TECHNIQUES #6 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Great Looks Start with a Flawless Base Your Base/Flawless. Look Pixel Perfect Even in Harsh Light. Ultra Plush Taklon Bristles. High Definition Results. Online Tutorials Make you the Expert My expert face brush is ultra firm and broad for application and blending of cream or liquid foundation.

• I have heard good and bad things about this brush is it worth it ...4 Answers
  • Is a good brush ? And is the brush soft?3 Answers
  • the brush looks like it would work well for foundation.. does it ...6 Answers
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite foundation brush!!! I have nothing but good things to say about it. I use it to do both my foundation and concealer. It doesn't soak up your product in the bristles. It disperses evenly, and leaves a flawless finish. Whenever ulta has a bogo half off i always pick up a few and gift them to friends and family
Taylor B.
Lexington , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush! It is really soft and is dense which I like. It is a great price for the quality of it. I love to use this to set my under eyes as well as just the other areas that I put concealer. I bought this brush in a face set and it did not disappoint. They are very easy to clean and have held up great so far! This is one of my every day brushes!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This rash is perfectly safe with just the right amount of dense bristles to really blend in Foundation seamlessly. It does not leave behind any streaks or shed, and really Buffs Foundation to a Flawless finish. Is extremely soft, easy to clean, holds up through frequent cleaning, and looks beautiful as well. Real technique brushes are really high quality for a fraction of the price. They live forever, I have some that I've had for 3 years and they still work just as well.
Avery C.
Austin atx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am never really the one to put my foundation on with brushes but everyone raves about real technigue makeup brushes so you know I had to try them I already have pruple eyeshadow brushes from them and they work amazing but I didn't know if it would work for my foundation too but boy my makeup looks so smooth and dewy I couldn't be happier
Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see why people like real technique brushes in for a drugstore they are great but they’re just not my cup of tea the bristles are a little pokey not as soft as some of my other inexpensive brushes from like BH cosmetics but they are made well if the Hair’s were just a little softer I would like them more
Gianna Starr S.
I rarely ever use brushes to apply my foundation, I have always felt like it was always coming out streaky even after going back with a sponge, but this brush makes my foundation come out looking flawless. It's a very soft brush which i love since I have sensitive skin.
Hayley F.
Granger, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had this brush for a couple of months now, and just threw it out.  It started out as a fairly decent brush, but despite cleaning it and not using a lot of product, the hairs just felt thick and full of foundation.  A couple of weeks ago, it started shedding all over my face.  I also feel like my very thorough cleaning just couldn't get all of the product stuck in the bristles...and I started breaking out.  I replaced it with the
ECOTOOLS WONDER COVER™ COMPLEXION  and am already obsessed!!
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, I love all Real Techniques brushes. They are al amazing quality for such a good price. This brush in particular does a great job of either applying foundation, or sometimes I even use it for bronzer. It does not apply foundation streaky at all, and keeps it very full coverage. The bristles are super soft and won't irritate your face at all. I also wash my brushes at least once a week, and this brush has not stared to shed or fall apart as well. It is as good as new every time I wash it!
Destiny J.
Pittsburg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush!!! This brand of brushes are amazing!!! Mines didn’t last to long to long which was a bummer but still a good brush.. using this brush for my liquid foundation made a little of along way! Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Samantha H.
This is not my favorite brush. I don't like that it has an oval shape rather than a round shape which makes it a little small for all over face. I also think that it makes me use more foundation since it leave a lot behind on the brush. The bristles are not as soft as I'd like them to be they feel a little prickly to me. However I must I have had the brush for a while and have not had any shedding and I wash it every week. This brush might work great for others just not exactly perfect for me.
Amanda S.
Are these good brushes? I have heard great things about them, and where can i purchase them?
Dominique B.
I am looking to invest in some new brushes and was wondering if these are worth it or not? I see a lot about them but am not sure if they are worth it quality or price wise?
Alexis S.
Dorchester, MA
Where can I get Real Technique brushes in the states
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Which Real Techniques brush is your favorite?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Are these made by pixiwoo?