Real Techniques Expert Blending Duo

1. EASY APPLICATION 2. IMPECCABLE BLENDING 3. FOR AN OOH LA LA FINISH This expert blending duo is paired together to give you the ultimate seamless finish. Includes: Foundation Applicator Smooth, flexible surface helps to hygienically transfer product to your skin Use dry Rinse with water to clean between each use Miracle Complexion Sponge™ Rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nose Use damp or dry How to Use: Apply product to forehead, cheeks, nose and chin with the foundation applicator using a tapping motion Using a damp or dry miracle complexion sponge™, blend + bounce foundation into your skin Product Features: Replace sponge every 1-3 months Latex-free Ideal for liquid foundation *You may see the Miracle Complexion Sponge™ with RT stamped into the sponge, fear not, it's still your favorite sponge. Be sure to check out our Where To Buy page for a reputable retailer! PATENT INFORMATION > ]]>

Is this the best drugstore makeup blender ever? Yes
Does anyone know if this sponge is good?
Does anyone know of the case it comes in really works?
Start your review of Real Techniques Expert Blending Duo!
Product Highlights
...are super soft and work really well to apply foundation, concealer, and liquid highlightin reviews
Holly D.
Beverly, MA
Real Techniques Expert Blending Duo uploaded by Holly D.
These are great alternatives to the beauty blender! These go on sale all the time and you can often find them in a 4 pack for cheap! One part of the sponge has a pointed tip for precise areas like under eyes and the nose, and the flat part on the other side can pat on foundation, concealer, highlighter, etc. I have been dampening it and then patting it onto my face to sheer out my foundation and l love the results. They’re easy to wash and dry quickly although they tend to stain fast. My one issue is that they are not eco friendly and in 2021, we can’t have that so they lose a whole star over it. Otherwise this is a really good product and I would recommend them to everyone!
Keyline D.
Cleveland, OH
Real Techniques Expert Blending Duo uploaded by Keyline D.
This blender is unreal! I've literally never felt something so soft on my face, ever! At first I thought it would be like any beauty blender, but 5 seconds after wetting it, it grew and turned into the most velvety luxurious material I've ever used as a blender.The blender works amazing. It perfectly blends foundation. Its light weight and easy to wash. I love the flat side get right under the eye. This blender is amazing I love it so much! It blends extremely well and its super easy to clean!
Alyssa R.
Bridgeport, CT
Real Techniques Expert Blending Duo uploaded by Alyssa R.
I never use any other brand of beauty blenders. They are so PERFECT. They don’t soak up all of your foundation and leave your foundation looking like it’s your skin. Trust me, these are to die for. Wet them before use and they blend good and DONT soak up foundation. Been using these for years !
Anne M.
North Carolina
Real Techniques Expert Blending Duo uploaded by Anne M.
I love how they are latex free! I just bought a new one since you have to replace them every 60-90 days depending how much you use them. I think real technique has the best blending sponge :)
Layla M.
Bean Station, TN
Real Techniques Expert Blending Duo uploaded by Layla M.
My go to sponges!! Seriously the perfect brand because they aren’t hard like some of them (and it messes your makeup up😩) I soak mine in water until it is super soft and then ring all the water out and it applies so nice and airbrushed
Maria D.
Doral
Real Techniques Expert Blending Duo uploaded by Maria D.
I love this blender sponge... Help me to do a good coverages in my looks, and its very soft. When I have to clean it is very easy to do.
Alex C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Real Techniques Expert Blending Duo uploaded by Alex C.
Everyone knows real techniques sponges are the best for the price! They don’t soak up too much product and they blend everything so well.
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
Real Techniques Expert Blending Duo uploaded by Cynthia E.
Real Techniques Expert Blending Duo uploaded by Cynthia E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this Real Techniques Expert Blending Duo at Ulta a few months back, I must say that I really enjoy using it. The blending sponge and the foundation applicator are essential and flexible tools that you’ll use everyday. The high quality blending sponge allows you to get the most out of your makeup. The flexible foundation applicator helps you to easily transfer foundation evenly on your face. Paired together they give you an ultimate seamless finish. I suggest you run out and purchase these Real Techniques products, they help you get the look you most definitely are looking for boys and girls.
Sonia P.
Hyattsville, MD
Real Techniques Expert Blending Duo uploaded by Sonia P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Son lo mejores los amoooo ☺️☺️☺️ me gusta como deja la esponja la base deja bien difuminado y deja hermoso😘
Garima J.
Woonsocket, RI
Real Techniques Expert Blending Duo uploaded by Garima J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I find beauty blenders much better than using any other makeup tool. Easy to apply, just damp it and a little dab of foundation makes ready to go. Worth the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...