BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our enhanced eye set has every brush you need to create any eye look: Medium shadow brush: wide + flat with tapered bristles to softly sweep + blend powder or cream shadows Essential crease brush: soft, tapered design for effortless shaping using powder or cream shadows Fine liner brush: the ultimate tool for precision application of liquid or cream eyeliner Shading brush: short + dense for max color pickup and even distribution Lash separator: metal comb to help separate mascara clumps Brush cup: keeps brushes organized on your counter see more...

• I want some new eye brushes, and I was wondering if these...3 Answers
  • Hermoso producto sin duda me encanta este tipo de product...2 Answers
  • Are these brushes soft?3 Answers
Estee H.
Love this set. These are my go to eye brushes. I love that I can use creams, liquids, and powders with them. I love the medium shadow brush for applying color all of the lid and into the crease (particularly cream products). The fine liner brush is great for applying eyeshadow as eye liner - creates a beautiful thin line near the lash line. I don't often need a lash separator but I'm glad to have one when I do get clumps. The shading brush is great for applying shadow to the lower lash line or in the outer v. And the fluffy brush is good for adding shadow to the crease or deepening it. Love them all.
Tina S.
League City
Real Techniques is by far my favorite brand for brushes. The bristles are very soft and easy to use and blending with these brushes is a dream come true! I love that the handles are metal instead of plastic and they are bright, beautiful colors. The lash comb is also metal and very easy to use. All in all, this is a great brush set for pros AND beginners and the price is really just amazing for the quality.
Betsy P.
Mill Creek
I really love all of the RT brushes that I have purchased so far. In fact, several are my faves. The blush brush is very good. These eye shadow brushes are all very soft so they are a pleasure to use on the eyes. They pick up product very well, and also deposit color at an expected rate. The brushes fit well with my eyes, also. Lastly, I think the brush holder is a great perk for buying the brush set! Great job RT!
Crystal R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love real Techniques eyelash comb it isn't plastic like most other eyelash combs it has metal teeth that really separate your lashes no more using a safety pin. I also use it when cleaning my makeup brushes to comb through the brushes to really clean them and get out all the makeup. It leaves my brushes nice and clean and soft. The brushes work well and hold makeup and applies it evenly
Madison L.
The Enhanced Eye Set has every brush you need to create any eye look. Medium shadow brush: wide + flat with tapered bristles to softly sweep + blend powder or cream shadows. Essential crease brush:  soft, tapered design for effortless shaping using powder or cream shadows. Fine liner brush: the ultimate tool for precision application of liquid or cream eyeliner. Shading brush: short + dense for max color pickup and even distribution. Lash separator: metal comb to help separate mascara clumps. Brush cup: keeps brushes organized on your counter.
Samee M.
As a beauty novice, these brushes have been a great starting point for me. I went from using a single applicator to utilizing all four of these brushes every time I apply eye make-up. They have helped me to feel more confident while not being overwhelmed by a kit with several brushes.
Arielrose G.
pawtucket
This is a great set for starters beginning to do makeup on the eyes. These are the first makeup brushes I bought when beginning to do makeup. They're very gentle and easy to use on the eyes. Also they come in pretty colors and have my makeup come out flawless.
ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
Great starter eye brush set for beginners or pro’s. The best part is that you can purchase these at a great price from local grocery stores such as Walmart. They’re low price but great quality. Soft, but firm enough to pick up pigment and get your desired eye look. Love the Real Techniques brand over all and would purchase more brushes from them.
Baby H.
Bridgeport, CT
I think Real atechniques are the best brushes out there. I have so many of them because they are soooo good! This set was the first of RT I ever bought. I don’t regret this purchase one bit. The brushes are amazing, soft, durable, and do not shed!
Danielle R.
Battle Ground, WA
Love this set! It's the very first brush set I ever purchased. It has everything you need for the essential everyday eye look. Very affordable for the quality. I would like to replace the eyelash separator for a smaller shading brush however.
Mo Neek C.
Are these brushes good for a begginers?
Hannah H.
Mount Vernon
I want some new eye brushes, and I was wondering if these were worth the money? And if they last a long time.
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
How are the bristles and are they easy to blend with ?
Sarah D.
Helena,AL
Are these brushes soft?
Cynthia R.
Tijuana
Hermoso producto sin duda me encanta este tipo de productos para la piel es increíble la textura y suavidad me encanta