BY REAL TECHNIQUES #68 in Makeup Brush Sets

Our enhanced eye set has every brush you need to create any eye look: Medium shadow brush: wide + flat with tapered bristles to softly sweep + blend powder or cream shadows Essential crease brush: soft, tapered design for effortless shaping using powder or cream shadows Fine liner brush: the ultimate tool for precision application of liquid or cream eyeliner Shading brush: short + dense for max color pickup and even distribution Lash separator: metal comb to help separate mascara clumps Brush cup: keeps brushes organized on your counter see more...

Estee H.
Love this set. These are my go to eye brushes. I love that I can use creams, liquids, and powders with them. I love the medium shadow brush for applying color all of the lid and into the crease (particularly cream products). The fine liner brush is great for applying eyeshadow as eye liner - creates a beautiful thin line near the lash line. I don't often need a lash separator but I'm glad to have one when I do get clumps. The shading brush is great for applying shadow to the lower lash line or in the outer v. And the fluffy brush is good for adding shadow to the crease or deepening it. Love them all.
amry l.
They’re pretty good, and it was a present that was given to me, bought at Kohl’s. The great thing about them is the way they are shaped, it helps to get better accuracy when doing eye makeup, overall very satisfied. I would recommend them but they’re $20 for $5 ($4 each), I’d personally ask what their price range for makeup is so I could tell them about cheaper brushes, like wet n wild, which can be bought for like 1$ each, dependent on the brush you want.
Janki B.
This is the best eye brush set I have found for drugstore makeup brushes. The reason being is because this one includes a nice shape for the crease, which is difficult to find in the drugstore. I also love how soft the bristles are! I do not feel like I am tugging on my eyes with this!
Baby H.
Bridgeport, CT
I think Real atechniques are the best brushes out there. I have so many of them because they are soooo good! This set was the first of RT I ever bought. I don’t regret this purchase one bit. The brushes are amazing, soft, durable, and do not shed!
Danielle R.
Battle Ground, WA
Love this set! It's the very first brush set I ever purchased. It has everything you need for the essential everyday eye look. Very affordable for the quality. I would like to replace the eyelash separator for a smaller shading brush however.
Shanley A.
temecula
This is the best kit for beginners so if your just beginning on makeup this is the best brush for because the brush is so soft and it doesn’t soak up too much products like the other brushes do so I highly highly recommend this brushes.
Lauren V.
Staten Island , NY
My favorite eye brushes. Reasonable, well made and has great results. I use these brushes daily for my eye looks ! Got them at tj maxx and bought so many other RT products after trying these
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
This kit has everything and more you need to start an eyeshadow look! Plush the eyebrow comb. I love all these brushes. The only one I don’t use a lot is the liner brush, just because I rarely use eyeliner and never use liquid. It would be great for packing eyeshadow as eyeliner! Also smearing the bottom waterline out. Very good basic starter kit for the eyes for a very reasonable price. I love Real Techniques brand!
Jolie H.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have owned these brushes for almost 3 years now and they're still as good as new. They wash very well and never shed. I love how soft these brushes are and how easily they apply my eyeshadow! I only took off one star because the eyeliner brush is a little too soft for my taste, but other than that I think these brushes are absolutely amazing!
Beenish H.
Austin
These eye brushes from real techniques are a dream come true. Even though there isnt much of a difference in the fluffy blending brush and eyeshadow patting brush they both basically look fluffy. Other than that the brush set is good.