BY REAL TECHNIQUES #30 in Makeup Brush Sets

Our enhanced eye set has every brush you need to create any eye look: Medium shadow brush: wide + flat with tapered bristles to softly sweep + blend powder or cream shadows Essential crease brush: soft, tapered design for effortless shaping using powder or cream shadows Fine liner brush: the ultimate tool for precision application of liquid or cream eyeliner Shading brush: short + dense for max color pickup and even distribution Lash separator: metal comb to help separate mascara clumps Brush cup: keeps brushes organized on your counter see more...

• Hermoso producto sin duda me encanta este tipo de product...1 Answers
  • Are these brushes soft?1 Answers
  • How are the bristles and are they easy to blend with ?2 Answers
Estee H.
Love this set. These are my go to eye brushes. I love that I can use creams, liquids, and powders with them. I love the medium shadow brush for applying color all of the lid and into the crease (particularly cream products). The fine liner brush is great for applying eyeshadow as eye liner - creates a beautiful thin line near the lash line. I don't often need a lash separator but I'm glad to have one when I do get clumps. The shading brush is great for applying shadow to the lower lash line or in the outer v. And the fluffy brush is good for adding shadow to the crease or deepening it. Love them all.
Tina S.
League City, TX
Real Techniques is by far my favorite brand for brushes. The bristles are very soft and easy to use and blending with these brushes is a dream come true! I love that the handles are metal instead of plastic and they are bright, beautiful colors. The lash comb is also metal and very easy to use. All in all, this is a great brush set for pros AND beginners and the price is really just amazing for the quality.
Betsy P.
Mill Creek
I really love all of the RT brushes that I have purchased so far. In fact, several are my faves. The blush brush is very good. These eye shadow brushes are all very soft so they are a pleasure to use on the eyes. They pick up product very well, and also deposit color at an expected rate. The brushes fit well with my eyes, also. Lastly, I think the brush holder is a great perk for buying the brush set! Great job RT!
Crystal R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love real Techniques eyelash comb it isn't plastic like most other eyelash combs it has metal teeth that really separate your lashes no more using a safety pin. I also use it when cleaning my makeup brushes to comb through the brushes to really clean them and get out all the makeup. It leaves my brushes nice and clean and soft. The brushes work well and hold makeup and applies it evenly
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love these brushes so much that I purchase these brushes for both of my niece for Christmas. I use my brushes everyday and sometimes twice a day. Easy to apply makeup with these brushes. I will always use these brushes. They are very affordable at Walmart.
Baby H.
Bridgeport, CT
I think Real atechniques are the best brushes out there. I have so many of them because they are soooo good! This set was the first of RT I ever bought. I don’t regret this purchase one bit. The brushes are amazing, soft, durable, and do not shed!
ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
Great starter eye brush set for beginners or pro’s. The best part is that you can purchase these at a great price from local grocery stores such as Walmart. They’re low price but great quality. Soft, but firm enough to pick up pigment and get your desired eye look. Love the Real Techniques brand over all and would purchase more brushes from them.
Danielle R.
Battle Ground, WA
Love this set! It's the very first brush set I ever purchased. It has everything you need for the essential everyday eye look. Very affordable for the quality. I would like to replace the eyelash separator for a smaller shading brush however.
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
This kit has everything and more you need to start an eyeshadow look! Plush the eyebrow comb. I love all these brushes. The only one I don’t use a lot is the liner brush, just because I rarely use eyeliner and never use liquid. It would be great for packing eyeshadow as eyeliner! Also smearing the bottom waterline out. Very good basic starter kit for the eyes for a very reasonable price. I love Real Techniques brand!
Lisa M.
Olanta, PA
I really like these brushes even tho they are sold in the drug stores they sure do compare to the higher end brushes, they are so soft and the blending brush is great, I really have no complaints, very affordable also!
Mo Neek C.
Are these brushes good for a begginers?
Dawn H.
Punta Gorda, FL
How are the bristles and are they easy to blend with ?
Cynthia R.
Tijuana
Hermoso producto sin duda me encanta este tipo de productos para la piel es increíble la textura y suavidad me encanta
Sarah D.