Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection

FEATHER SOFT FINISH Duo-fiber bristles are designed to pick up and release lighter amounts of makeup for buildable, mistake-proof application. Includes: Duo-fiber Face Brush For lightweight application + blending of face powder or pigments Duo-fiber Eye Brush Add finishing touches to the eyes Duo-Fiber Contour Brush For controlled contouring + sculpting How to Clean: Clean weekly with our brush cleansing gel for improved brush performance PATENT INFORMATION > ]]>

Do you recommend these brushes??
Serán buenas?
Are these good quality brushes? Do the hairs fall out
Start your review of Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection!
Product Highlights
...just say, THESE ARE THE BEST BRUSHES EVER. I love both the face and the contour brushes, but the eye brush in this set is where it's at. All three brushes have longer soft fibers with denser stiffer fibers underneath, so blending is a breeze. The eye brush is my favorite because it fits perfectly in the crease and blends so supremely, you don't have to do any of the work. in reviews
...brushes are extremely soft and perfectly dense. The large one is great for blush and the middle is perfect for highlighting the high points of the face.in reviews
I highly recommend this set, and any Real Technique brushes.in reviews
I especially love the largest one for blush because it applies the perfect amount of product and I don't end up looking like a clown.in reviews
Vancouver, WA
Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection uploaded by Jennifer L.
I have so many brushes but my favorite for basic face brushes are the Real Techniques.  They are firm yet soft.   Easy to clean and have maintained their bristles.  For the price they are such a great value!  I have not had to replace one yet but when I do I will definitely buy again. I honestly recomend giving them a try if you are looking for affordable brushes!  The one in photo is my daily go to.
Gainesville, FL
Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection uploaded by Trinity T.
Love these brushes. Real Technique knows how make affordable but amazing quality brushes. The hairs don’t break and they hold product well. The bristles are soft but firm, which is great on the face. -I couldn’t find them all but I use these two quite often in my routine
Auburn, WA
Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection uploaded by Dulce S.
I love the purple duo-fiber eye brush.Its the perfect brush to blend my eyeshadow.As well as the other two brushes they are good to use for my daily makeup routine look. I highly recommend buying this set. Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection
Louisville, KY
Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection uploaded by Nadya H.
I love Real Techniques. I also use the makeup sponges for a soft blended finish. Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set I was surprised to feel how light it was. I use it for highlighter and for setting powder !
Allentown, PA
Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection uploaded by Amanda R.
When it comes to cheaper brushes I rarely invest in bigger sets, but rather a small essential set like this one. After 3-years, I still own and use 2/3 brushes in this set, especially the medium fluffy brush which works perfectly to set powder under the eyes.
Rogers, AR
Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection uploaded by Casey R.
Great cheap brush kit. Can usually find them on sale at Ross or Marshall’s. I like them, but they shed a little. Could be old glue or they weren’t stored properly. Not their fault. I don’t care cause they were cheap enough to replace. Overall they apply well and don’t grab the makeup. Easy to blend out contour and powders. Love real technique beauty blenders too. They are angled and so easy to use. ❤️
Dallas, TX
Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection uploaded by Antania J.
Real Techniques is one of my favorite brands. The bristles are so soft. They blend my makeup to perfection! I absolutely recommend to anyone. Plus, they’re very affordable!
East Alton, IL
Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection uploaded by Anthony W.
Love these brushes, but sadly one of my brushes was messed up in the bristles so I had to throw it away. I would improve this product by improving the packaging so the brushes don’t get messed up. Overall, would highly recommend!
Mountain Home, AR
I already love Real Techniques, their beauty blenders are my go to. I do think their brushes are as good as their blenders. They are durable and clean really easily. I like the feel of them, very soft.
Walkersville, MD
Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection uploaded by Mimi L.
I use these brushes almost every day. I really like how they hold up to daily use, they are easy to clean and maintain. I don’t think there’s anything you could do to improve it any more. I would definitely recommend it to a friend as it has a great price point and it is a quality product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...