BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Create buildable color and add texture to look pixel perfect for any occasion and in any light with this first and only duo-fiber set. Includes 3 limited edition brushes, duo-fiber face brush for lightweight application, duo-fiber contour brush for controlled contouring and sculpting, duo-fiber eye brush for finishing touches to the eye. A true multitasker, the duo-fiber bristles work with cream, liquid or powder for an unbelievably air-brushed finish. Ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty free. see more...

Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection
  • "I absolutely love this brand. It makes up mostly my vast collection of makeup brushes. The duo fiber brushes pick up the perfect amount of product and applies it so flawlessly. I use the medium size one for my highlighter and the bigger one for blush/blending. " in 8 reviews
  • "These brushes get the job done definitely.. From the contouring to highlighting.. Even applying a great bronzer. " in 7 reviews
Adriana V.
Review for: Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection, Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection more...
These brushes are great for applying powders with a very high pigment. They allow you to apply highly pigmented powders (such as dark blushes, or highlighters like the Mary-Lou Manizer) with a slow build up of product, so you avoid the dreaded clown blush face. I took off a star because the writing on the brushes smeared off after handling them several times over the course of a month, which really reduces the high-quality feel of the brushes themselves. The bristles, however, are very sturdy, easily cleaned, and hold up well over many washings. Overall, these are good brushes worth the cost.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
Review for: Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection more...
Let me first start off by saying that I am not surprised at how much I liked this brush set. The Real Techniques brand is a brand that can be trusted to provide quality products at a reasonable price each and every time. This brush collection comes with 3 duo-fiber brushes: 1 face brush, 1 eye brush, and 1 contour brush. The application of product is a bit different when using duo-fiber brushes. You get a much more gentle and softer finish to your makeup due to the nature of these brushes. The brush fibers are designed to pick up and apply a lighter amount of product, so the end result is a more natural and flawless application. I love using these brushes when I want a more subtle daytime makeup look. The face brush is great to use if you want to powder your face, but not apply tons of product. I don’t like using a lot of face powder (even translucent powder) because I feel like it accentuates my fine lines. This brush applies the perfect amount of powder with each stroke and I really enjoy using it. The eye brush does a pretty good job with blending shadows, and I especially like to use it when I want to add a darker color to my eye look without making it too harsh or intense. The last brush is the contour brush. This brush works similarly to the face brush, and I absolutely love using it to apply highlighter. I can get a bit carried away when it comes to applying highlighter. While this might not be a bad thing necessarily, I find that when I apply too much it makes my pores look overly large. Since this brush doesn’t pick up a lot of product at once it is much more appropriate for highlighter application… at least in my case. This brush collection retails for about $20.00 on the Real Techniques website, however I was lucky and found this at my local Marshalls and only spent around $9.00. This brings the cost of each brush to $3.00 each, which is a phenomenal value. Even if you paid full price for this collection its is still a great deal. Overall I would highly recommend this brush collection to people who may struggle with blending products or for those who like a more subtle makeup look. Great product and value!!!
Ana V.
Review for: Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection more...
Nice basic set. The crease brush makes it easy to apply a wash of color to the eyes. The other 2 brushes I have also used for bronzer, blush, etc. They have held up multiple washes and are still as fluffy and nice. I would recommend!
Jessica H.
Review for: Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection more...
I love real technique duo fiber brushes. The largest brush in the set is absolutely perfect for bronzer it applies just the right amount and leaves you with that sun kissed look. The middle sized brush is my favorite for blending my contour !!!! Can not beat these brushes for the cost
Jessica H.
Atlanta, GA
I use the Real Techniques Duo-Fiber powder brush for my bronzer. It distributes the product very evenly and does not look cakey. This brush is so soft! Not to mention the brushes are so affordable and easy to find at drug stores. I would highly recommend this product.
Aaliyah M.
Powhatan, VA
I love this brush set. i think its amazing. i bought it from their website. I think you can get them from ulta or sephora. In my opinion i think they're a very good value. They're so soft & i use them about everyday. i recommend these brushes.
Eudys R.
Miami, Florida
Uno de los kit amados por los maquilladores, con este kit face and eyes, logras aplicar productos tanto en crema, liquidos como en polvos. estas brochas ademas son para toda la vida, no se te deterioran tan facil como quizas otras la harian. La recomiendo!!!
Roxana M.
These Brushes work very well !! Whether it's liquid foundation or powder they blend the makeup so well !
And easy to clean and get rid of the product within the bristles !
Adela R.
Dallas, TX
I didn't find any negative thing of these brushes! This collection creates one of the basics beaty tools in my make-up bag. They are soft, pleasant and with propetly cleaning never loose hair.
Ruby O.
stillwater
I love real techniques they have great quality brushes and they are drugstore brand so they are cheap! One of my favorite brushes are the duo fiber ones you can do so many things with them like foundation, cream contour/blush, powder,etc.
Angelique L.
Newark, CA
Are these good quality brushes? Do the hairs fall out
Naimely S.