Real Techniques Cosmic Sponge Duo

FOR A 360 FINISH Brush Crush is engineered for performance, but designed to be instagrammable. Like your latest lipstick shade this crush isn’t here to stay! This Limited Edition Collection is designed with Sam + Nic and inspired by the latest space, cosmic ice, and metallic trends. For an out of this world look, explore with the COSMIC SPONGE DUO. How to Use: Wet, squeeze, and bounce product into all contours of the face Use wet for dewy application and dry for full coverage powders Replace every 1-3 months #BrushCrush PATENT INFORMATION > ]]>

Apply makeup well? Are they better than beautyblender?
Start your review of Real Techniques Cosmic Sponge Duo!
madelyn B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Real Techniques Cosmic Sponge Duo uploaded by madelyn B.
I absolutely love these!!!! They are very soft and also absorb water really well and grow. They apply my makeup very smoothly. Would recommend.
ThatgurlB G.
Real Techniques Cosmic Sponge Duo uploaded by ThatgurlB G.
I really liked the brush crush cosmic sponge duo 360 for blending. I really like this. I use it pretty often, which means I'm cleaning it pretty often n the circles I find easier to clean. I also think tht they could be a little bit more durable when washing them. I'm still fairly new at the application process but I'm getting there.
Joleen  K.
Woonsocket, RI
I stumbled upon these sponges they are ok but tend to soak up the product faster then others !
Stephanie C.
Hollis, OK
I love this sponge i need to get another i really recommend this sponge it blends my foundation so good i rate this 5 stars
Fin C.
Tulsa
Such a beautiful design on these sponges! They work well! Blend foundation seamlessly. Very nice tool! I would recommend these!
Crystal D.
These are soft but their shape just doesn't work on all areas of the face. They do not fit into creases and small areas. I like the color, but wish they had a point.
Aaliyah H.
Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
The cosmic sponges are cute, but not practical for me. If I use either of these to (attempt to) blend out concealer/or anything it picks the product up & moves it around. I would only use these for minor touch ups for a powder foundation, not a liquid/cream. These also don’t work any better wet than they do dry.
Regina A.
Davis, CA
I absolutely love these sponges! They're so soft and blend my foundations so well. The circular shape doesn't bother me and I can squish it into the shapes that I need it to be easily. Last time I saw this on sale, I basically hoarded several packs. I only wish they were a little larger so they could blend my foundation faster, but otherwise, it's a great sponge!
Elizabeth R.
These sponges are ok.They are very soft and delicate.I prefer another shape and a little more firm beauty blender.I probably won't purchase it again
Mikayla G.
Alvin , TX
This . Is . My . All. Time. Favorite . Sponge. It is the only one I use now it’s huge and the softest sponge out there I’ve never found another like it totally worth the price and blends my makeup like never before