Real Techniques Core Collection

If I was to buy them how do you use them
Foo you guys love this brush ?
Welches Pinselset ist ein Must Have ? Bin zwischen Sigma, da Vinci und dem klassischen von Real Techniques. Lohnt es sich mehr auszugeben für Sigma zb.? Sigma Essential Kitc Real Techniques Core Collection
Start your review of Real Techniques Core Collection!
Product Highlights
This brush set is awesome I truly recommend it, they are the perfect brushes to get a flawless face i always use the contour brush and buffing brush in my everyday routine, i love them so much i have two sets.in reviews
are the perfect combo, ideal for loose powder, to apply the base, to make the contour or put the blush, the thinnest is ideal to use it in many ways, as a lip applicator, to apply concealer to those small parts or granites , are ideal to take on a trip.in reviews
...for that! The more rounded brush (the contour brush) i use to apply my blush but I've also used it for bronzer and its great for the purpose too! Overall these brushes are really soft and well made!! I'm literally in love with thee!in reviews
I don't use the pointed foundation brush often because that's not my usual method but it has not disappointed when I do use it.in reviews
However I love the buffing brush and the contour brush, because they leave my skin looking clean and blends in my foundation and bronzer seamlesslyin reviews
Susan L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I just got mine this week and I cannot say anything bad about these brushes. They're incredibly soft and feel great on the skin. My makeup looks great when I use these brushes and I'm so happy I got them! The price is reasonable considering you're getting four high-quality brushes packaged nicely in a handy travel case that can flip and turn into a stand. The collection includes a pointed foundation brush, a contour brush, a detailer brush, and a buffing brush (my favorite!). I use the buffing brush to apply my foundation and it applies smoothly and evenly! I'm sure you can also achieve great results applying powder with this super fluffy brush. The foundation brush is great, but I use it to apply concealer under my eyes as I feel like the buffing brush would be better with foundation. It's the perfect size to get right under my eyes. The contour brush is great with applying bronzer and blush! I haven't tried highlighter with it yet but I can definitely imagine it working flawlessly. Powders will look great with the contour brush. The detailer brush can be used for concealer, highlight or as a lip brush (which is what I do), and it works just amazingly. These brushes are incredibly versatile, meaning you decide how you want to use each one. If you're in the market for an affordable drugstore brush set that actually works, then this is the one. Buy this on Amazon if you'd like to save a few dollars on it. This is absolutely worth every penny! Love these so much!
audrey N.
Phoenix, AZ
Real Techniques Core Collection uploaded by audrey N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheap Chinese tat, nothing to see here. Had this for about two months and been using the buffing brush on a daily basis. About a week ago it started shedding and now this. This set is pretty cheap but didn't expect it to be so cheaply made based on reviews.
Diane E.
Real Techniques Core Collection uploaded by Diane E.
I love these brushes! They’re so soft and I like them a lot for eye makeup. It blends the eyeshadow nicely and I like that it comes with a lash separated! I would recommend it and try more brushes from this brand.
Nadia M.
Bay Point, CA
Real Techniques Core Collection uploaded by Nadia M.
Great quality brushes! Had them for years, received them as a birthday present but I saw the pricing and couldn’t believe how great it was for the price!
Katrina M.
Grundy Center, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
Best bang for your buck. The colors are super cute and you can find it at most stores like Walmart which is where I purchased mine. They hold up well and don’t spread apart when washing them. Make sure to lay them flat while drying
Daniela  G.
Real Techniques Core Collection uploaded by Daniela  G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this set like three years ago and the brushes are still working perfectly. I think they have a very good quality and they are also affordable. If I think about good brushes Real Techniques is my favorite brand, they are just amazing.
Susan C.
Bothell, WA
Real Techniques Core Collection uploaded by Susan C.
Real Techniques Core Collection brushes l bought a few years ago after a friend recommended them. Their inexpensive, well made and built to last. The brushes bristles stay soft after they have been cleaned, dry and retain their shape well. I try my best and wash my used brushes every 2/3 weeks. I tend to use the prep primer brush for applying facial masks, it works very well as it’s a dense brush. I personally prefer to use my hands to apply primer to my face. After buying these l have bought other Real Techniques brushes/set as they are good quality.
Tuyen N.
New Kent, VA
Real Techniques Core Collection uploaded by Tuyen N.
These brushes are very soft and apply make up well. Foundation brush- is very small, too small to use for foundation. Instead I use it to apply under eye concealer. Detailer brush- perfect for spot concealing and to clean around your eyebrows and lips Buffing brush- smaller than regular buffing brushes but can also be used for blush or contouring Contouring brush- perfect for sharp contouring and can also be used to set under eye concealer with powder With just 4 brushes, this set is so versatile and you can use the brushes for so much! Plus they're great quality and it's cool that it comes with a travel case. I've known people who have this and have had it for years and still use them. Definitely buy this!
Sheila P.
Real Techniques Core Collection uploaded by Sheila P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this set at Amazon and they are AMAZING. Real Techniques is my favorite makeup brush brand, they are cheap, soft and very good quality. This set has the foundation, and contouring brush.
Michelle  A.
Bronx, NY
Real Techniques Core Collection uploaded by Michelle  A.
This set is one of the best and all you need for your makeup needs you have brushes great quality for eyes and face price point not bad

481 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...