Real Techniques Core Collection

Where are these brushes sold??
Is this nice collection good for sensitive skin? ?
[product:real-techniques-flawless-base-brush-set] ? [product:nyx-professional-makeup-first-base-primer-spray-202-fl-oz] [product:nyx-professional-makeup-first-base-primer-spray-202-fl-oz]
Start your review of Real Techniques Core Collection!
Product Highlights
This brush set is awesome I truly recommend it, they are the perfect brushes to get a flawless face i always use the contour brush and buffing brush in my everyday routine, i love them so much i have two sets.in reviews
are the perfect combo, ideal for loose powder, to apply the base, to make the contour or put the blush, the thinnest is ideal to use it in many ways, as a lip applicator, to apply concealer to those small parts or granites , are ideal to take on a trip.in reviews
...for that! The more rounded brush (the contour brush) i use to apply my blush but I've also used it for bronzer and its great for the purpose too! Overall these brushes are really soft and well made!! I'm literally in love with thee!in reviews
I don't use the pointed foundation brush often because that's not my usual method but it has not disappointed when I do use it.in reviews
However I love the buffing brush and the contour brush, because they leave my skin looking clean and blends in my foundation and bronzer seamlesslyin reviews
Susan L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I just got mine this week and I cannot say anything bad about these brushes. They're incredibly soft and feel great on the skin. My makeup looks great when I use these brushes and I'm so happy I got them! The price is reasonable considering you're getting four high-quality brushes packaged nicely in a handy travel case that can flip and turn into a stand. The collection includes a pointed foundation brush, a contour brush, a detailer brush, and a buffing brush (my favorite!). I use the buffing brush to apply my foundation and it applies smoothly and evenly! I'm sure you can also achieve great results applying powder with this super fluffy brush. The foundation brush is great, but I use it to apply concealer under my eyes as I feel like the buffing brush would be better with foundation. It's the perfect size to get right under my eyes. The contour brush is great with applying bronzer and blush! I haven't tried highlighter with it yet but I can definitely imagine it working flawlessly. Powders will look great with the contour brush. The detailer brush can be used for concealer, highlight or as a lip brush (which is what I do), and it works just amazingly. These brushes are incredibly versatile, meaning you decide how you want to use each one. If you're in the market for an affordable drugstore brush set that actually works, then this is the one. Buy this on Amazon if you'd like to save a few dollars on it. This is absolutely worth every penny! Love these so much!
audrey N.
Phoenix, AZ
Real Techniques Core Collection uploaded by audrey N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheap Chinese tat, nothing to see here. Had this for about two months and been using the buffing brush on a daily basis. About a week ago it started shedding and now this. This set is pretty cheap but didn't expect it to be so cheaply made based on reviews.
Nadia M.
Bay Point, CA
Real Techniques Core Collection uploaded by Nadia M.
Great quality brushes! Had them for years, received them as a birthday present but I saw the pricing and couldn’t believe how great it was for the price!
Daniela G.
Gainesville, FL
Real Techniques Core Collection uploaded by Daniela G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this set like three years ago and the brushes are still working perfectly. I think they have a very good quality and they are also affordable. If I think about good brushes Real Techniques is my favorite brand, they are just amazing.
Sheila P.
Real Techniques Core Collection uploaded by Sheila P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this set at Amazon and they are AMAZING. Real Techniques is my favorite makeup brush brand, they are cheap, soft and very good quality. This set has the foundation, and contouring brush.
Estefy C.
This brushes are very nice and soft, they blend the Foundation really good and really easy, they make my life so much better and they save me a lot of time when Im doing my makeup. If you use them real good you are going to have a Flawless coverage with any foundation that you have either is stick Foundation liquid or foundation.
AJ K.
Real Techniques Core Collection uploaded by AJ K.
I’m obsessed with Real Techniques brushes. They’re honestly the best brushes for the price. If you’re looking for affordable, high quality brushes- look no further.
Hannah M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an awesome brush set, no streaks comeing from these brissles, they are soft and smooth on the skin keeping the foundation looking sprayed on
Za’keria G.
Atlanta
These brushes are my go to holy grail!! I got it at my local drugstore and it’s very much worth the money. I use these every time I apply my makeup. The brushes are super soft and makes my application flawless.
Maria A.
Real Techniques Core Collection uploaded by Maria A.
Real Techniques Core Collection Really good brushes, love that they are multipurpose! I use the big expert face brush for my foundation, it leaves it beautiful and I have no streaks! I use the contour to set under my eyes and for blush as well!

476 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...