real techniques Complete Eye Set

Create pro, defined eyes with the help of our COMPLETE EYE SET. Weve combined our four uniquely cut eye brushes to help you create any look from daily eye definition to a smokey eye for a night out. Each brush has multiuse bristles designed to work with cream, powder, liquid, and gel eye makeup.200 OVAL SHADOW the full, round shape allows for a one sweep allover lid application and seamless blending201 POINTED CREASE densely packed, tapered bristles apply eye shadow for a smokey effect 202 ANGLED LINER the firm, slanted head fits close to the lash line for smooth, even application of eyeliner203 TAPERED SHADOW densely packed and precision cut for blending shadow into the crease and eyelid for a seamless finishEXCLUSIVE BRUSH ROLL store your brushes in this brush roll that doubles as a clutchManufactured under US patent D 758742, and China patent CN ZL201430526767.9

I saw this set it more expensive than other of this brand. Do you know whats the difference?
Are they good quality? Do they blend well and pick up product good?
Start your review of real techniques Complete Eye Set!
Harlingen
Loved them at first sight. Had my husband buy them for mothers day and they are great. They even came with a brush holder. I use them until I have to wash them then use them when ready. The price is great totally affordable for its quality.
Manitowoc, WI
Just got these during a BOGO sale and honestly Real Techniques is my go to brand for brushes. Professional grade at an affordable price would be an understatement. So soft, easy to clean, and i'm able to create a clean crease along with clean under eye. Will buy more from them.
Staten Island, NY
I love these brushes. I starting with buying this set and then ended up buying more. They are so soft and easy to use. I love using these, I've had them for a while now and they are still the same softness as before even after washing. And they are super cute.
Hawthorne, CA
I love these brushes they are so good and so soft they are not that expensive for the quality of the brushes if I were you I would buy them at least to try them they're very soft and very affordable. I hope this helps
Vidor, TX
I haven't got to try this exact set but I do have all of their face brushes they're excellent quality and easy to clean! I think it's a really good price for the quality
Georgetown, IN
If you're looking for a cheap set of eyeshadow brushes this is the way to go these are sometimes comparable to the Morphy brushes and even if you Sigma brushes definitely try getting your hand on them they can always be found at Kohl's Walgreens and Walmart
I think it is safe to say that I own every set of RT eye makeup brushes out there & they are simply amazing. They apply makeup perfectly & effortlessly, they always feel & work like brand new even after cleaning & using them daily, none of mine have fallen apart! Highly recommend!
Sagamore Hls, OH
I am in love with these brushes! They blend product, especially eyeshadow very well! They are so easy to clean and don't shed hair. I use these brushes everyday to do my makeup and would defiantly recommend them to anyone!
Bothell, WA
I love real techniques brushes and this set is beautiful! This set has all the brushes you will need to do an amazing eye look from natural to smokey!
Chattanooga, TN
Any brush I've ever used by real techniques is always great quality! Very soft, not the most dense eye brushes but they get the job done.