Rhoda C.
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY

What's your favorite product to apply with this brush? Foundation, Bronzer, Powder?
Denise
Denise
Nov. 29, 2016, 3 a.m.
foundation!
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
July 18, 2016, 1:13 a.m.
My favorite product to apply is BB cream. It does an amazing job blending it and making it look airbrushed. I also love to apply cream blushes. For BB cream I use the NYX BB cream and I love my tarte cream blushes :)
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
June 21, 2016, 2:09 p.m.
I use it to apply my foundation
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
June 24, 2013, 11:54 a.m.
I've been using Garnier bb cream and it works great at blending it out.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
May 31, 2013, 8:23 a.m.
I use it most to apply creme blushes!
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
May 28, 2013, 9:57 p.m.
Definitely for foundation! I love this brush!
Allison O.
Allison O.
May 27, 2013, 11:22 p.m.
Highly pigmented blushes!
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
May 24, 2013, 8:38 p.m.
Bronzed and foundation and primer
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
May 13, 2013, 9:06 p.m.
I use this for foundation/ bb cream & blush
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
April 11, 2013, 12:51 p.m.
I only use this brush to apply wet product such as Porefessional, foundation, primer. I use a large wide long brush for bronzer/blusher.
Heather M.
Heather M.
March 2, 2013, 4:26 p.m.
I use this brush for cream blush and it works perfectly. You can get just the right amount of product and it blends so nicely.
Chanda W.
Chanda W.
Feb. 28, 2013, 9:32 a.m.
My favorite Product to apply with this brush would have to be foundation =)
Julianne R.
Julianne R.
Jan. 29, 2013, 11:28 a.m.
I don't have this brush myself, but laurenbeautyy on Youtube uses it for foundation and it looks great, so I really want it. I need a new foundation brush anyways.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Jan. 20, 2013, 2:16 p.m.
I originally used this to apply my foundation. I absolutely loved the finish it gave me! More recently, I have been using an Asian BB cream, and the consistency is not that great to use with a brush, so I usually use my hands. But I have been loving it for my cream bronzer!
Jan. 17, 2013, 2:36 p.m.
Stipplong brushes are ment for liquid/cream products so foundation.
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
Jan. 15, 2013, 9:16 a.m.
I love this with blushes, especially cream blushes. It allows for the product to be place exactly where you need it, and then you can blend it out after with a kabuki
Christina R.
Christina R.
Jan. 11, 2013, 10:13 p.m.
Foundation
Holly C.
Holly C.
Jan. 4, 2013, 6:20 p.m.
I love it for foundation for a flawless finish but I have another one that I use for bronzer & on occasion when my bronzing brush is dirty & love it for that also
Cristal R.
Cristal R.
Dec. 27, 2012, 6:32 p.m.
I use this brush for my foundation. I also use it to blend out my blush.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Dec. 27, 2012, 10:57 a.m.
Foundation
Melanie J.
Melanie J.
Dec. 24, 2012, 11:59 a.m.
I love using this brush with foundation. It makes it so easy to buff all of the face. I like to use the fluffier RT brush to apply powder.
Meahlyn D.
Meahlyn D.
Dec. 23, 2012, 4:55 p.m.
If I wanted a somewhat dewy finish, I would use this brush for foundation. However, I tend to use it for my powder and cream blushes too!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Dec. 23, 2012, 11:39 a.m.
Mainly foundation.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Dec. 18, 2012, 4:30 a.m.
This brush works for EVERYTHING . Its one of my most used brushes . Its great for blushes and highlighters especially ones that are extremely pigmented as it helps with product control . Also any liquid or cream products as it buffs them in wonderfully .
Allison M.
Allison M.
Dec. 11, 2012, 5:41 p.m.
I actually like it with powder. I use it to kind of press the powder in instead of brushing a powder brush all of my face and run risk of wiping off my foundation and concealer.
Dec. 8, 2012, 12:13 p.m.
100% FOUNDATION
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
Dec. 7, 2012, 2:19 p.m.
It would have to be foundation for sure! It leaves your face so smooth and flawless!
Azlen W.
Azlen W.
Dec. 5, 2012, 7:16 p.m.
Foundation.
Breanna O.
Breanna O.
Dec. 5, 2012, 11:49 a.m.
My msf by mac in medium plus with the expert face brush
Kamaryn G.
Kamaryn G.
Dec. 3, 2012, 5:18 a.m.
I would say foundation!
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Dec. 1, 2012, 2:18 p.m.
I think this brush works best for applying foundation. I use the larger brush for my bronzer and powder.

Join Now