Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does this brush hold up well? Does it shed, is it durable through washing?
Diana F.
Diana F.
Brasov, Sanpetru
8 months, 1 week ago
yes it is.
Denise R.
Denise R.
9 months, 4 weeks ago
absolutely! Have washed it many times and it still is in perfect condition
Monique R.
Monique R.
Winter Haven, FL
1 year ago
One of the best aspects of this whole line of brushes is that they are synthetic. This means that they don't wear as much over time as natural fiber brushes.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
1 year, 3 months ago
It is very sturdy and I have washed it several times with no problems with shedding
Brittanie H.
Brittanie H.
3 years, 11 months ago
Yes these hold up great! I've had mine over a month and I haven't had any shedding with them. I have washed them at least 4 times and they are still looking brand new.
Fiona X.
Fiona X.
3 years, 11 months ago
These brushes do not shed, but definitely wash properly just in case. No hot water, try not to dry upright, use brush shampoo
Samantha J.
I've had and used mine for about 3 weeks now, and it hasn't shed at all
Missy B.
Missy B.
4 years, 2 months ago
I wash mine all the time and it never has shed. It is also very durable. Ive had mine for about a year, I use it every day, and it looks like i just bought it.
Joanell Y.
Joanell Y.
4 years, 2 months ago
This brush is very durable and holds up well during washing I haven't experiences with shedding.
Carla J.
Carla J.
pontypool torfaen
4 years, 2 months ago
I don't think so as mine hasn't shred yet?
Zipporah S.
Zipporah S.
Austin, TX
4 years, 2 months ago
I have wased this brush several times and it has not shed on me at all.
Laurel W.
Laurel W.
Huntington, WV
4 years, 3 months ago
It has not shed so far,I have only washed it once. I love the application of my makeup and overall finish of it.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Wylie, TX
4 years, 3 months ago
Mine hasn't shed at all!
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
4 years, 3 months ago
Doesn't shed and bristles remain in good condition after washing.
J P.
J P.
4 years, 3 months ago
Real Technique brushes hold up pretty well. Mine do not shed and are durable through multiple washings.
Aries A.
Aries A.
Elk Grove , CA
4 years, 3 months ago
I love this brush. It is very durable and I wash this brush once a week and it does not shed when I wash it nor when I use it on my face.
SaraAnn B.
SaraAnn B.
Bowling Green , VA
4 years, 3 months ago
Best brush I have ever owned. It does not shed and it's very durable through washing. It comes out brand new every time! Must buy!
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Washington, ME
4 years, 4 months ago
My brush doesn't shed at all when applicating makeup or during washing. It's a great quality brush for only $10!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Bismarck, AR
4 years, 5 months ago
Mine never shed, but after a few weeks it came apart. Don't know if its a widespread problem or if I just got a dud...
Celeste K.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Mine BARELY sheds!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
London
4 years, 5 months ago
Very good brush, doesn't shed one single hair.
Aimara M.
Aimara M.
Merritt Is, FL
4 years, 6 months ago
I swear by this line of brushes. None of mine have ever shed or broken apart. I think they are amazing for what you pay for them
Rania G.
Rania G.
Fayetteville, NC
4 years, 6 months ago
For a brush on the cheaper end, it is worth every penny! It holds up well, very sturdy and I would say it is as reliable as my MAC brushes. It has never shed on me or broken on me. Awesome brushes!!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 7 months ago
I have never seen one single hair come out of this brush, and it lasts through all the washes and looks like new!
Rita A.
Rita A.
Philadelphia, PA
4 years, 7 months ago
I've had mine for over a year and I wash it regularly and it doesn't shed. It still looks and feels completely new.
Katie V.
Katie V.
Hillsboro, OR
4 years, 7 months ago
I've had mine for about a year and it still really doesn't shed much at all. After I wash it, the brush is just like it was when I bought it.
Beatriz I.
Beatriz I.
Willows, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
As for my brush. it doesn't shed at all and the washing process is good as new!