BY REAL TECHNIQUES #45 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles (synthetic, 100% cruelty-free) are ultra plush, non-porous and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. The soft fibers are less prone to breakage and help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a... see more...

• I have pretty small eyelids (Asian 🤓). Would this kit be good for...3 Answers
  • Does this set come with a blending brush? do you think that the l...3 Answers
  • I would like to try it, how about the quality? 4 Answers
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Starter Set
  • "I don't use the crease brush in my crease I actually use it for blending out my crease shade and it is perfect for this." in 25 reviews
  • "I Love these brushes the only only downfall is the one eyeshadow shadow brush that is ovalish doesn't give me good product to come off " in 12 reviews
  • "The liner brush is def for a more dramatic liner and the crease brush is said to be used for contour which I will use it for because it's way to big for my actual eye crease but over all I love the brushes great deal." in 11 reviews
  • "Influenster requires me to write a longer review but honestly...best eye shadow kit out there, especially for those on a budget!" in 8 reviews
  • "I use these brushes every single day, super high quality and very inexpensive, no shedding after washing and they have held up well these couple of months still feel brand new." in 8 reviews
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater manchester
I didn't have any makeup brushes to begin with and definitely needed some for my eye shadows. These are just great! Super soft, and don't pack tons and tons of product. They serve multiple purposes which is what I like the most: applying eye shadow, adding some details like inner corner highlight, I even use one for lining the lower lash line! The only thing that's missing is a good blending brush but you can work with these while you find one. Definitely would recommend it to anyone and the price is super low so it's a great opportunity to anyone that's getting started!
Wrayn V.
I've been using this set over a year now and it has held up very well😊 I do not have any problems with shedding and all the brushes are super soft👍🏻 This set was so affordable ulta beauty and I'm so glad I purchased it!💜 The set includes: (top to bottom) ✨Accent brush- great for getting in the inner corners of the eye to highlight ✨Fine Liner brush- can be used with gel liner ✨Brow brush- great for applying eyeshadow as eyeliner ✨Base shadow brush- I like to use it to apply eyeshadow in the outer corner of my lid ✨Deluxe Crease brush- great for applying eyeshadow primer
Gina G.
This is a great starter set of eye brushes! It comes with a crease brush, a flat shadow brush, a small detailer/smudger brush, a liner brush, and an angled brow brush. It also comes with a case that doubles as a brush stand. I do think that the crease brush and brow brush are a bit big for their intended areas, but they can be used for other things. The crease brush is great for blending out shadow for a finished look instead. They are all super soft, and great quality for the price - I'm definitely happy to have these in my collection!
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This was one of the first brush sets I purchased. It contains several of my absolute favorite brushes and ones I hate. The palette holder may be helpful for someone who's just starting their collection but mostly useless for anyone who already has a large collection and enough travel cases.

Favorites: base shadow and angled brow/liner
Hate: domed eyeshadow brush

I really wish they sold these brushes separately because I'd pick up another base brush and detailer but I don't want to buy the rest of the set.
Elly T.
I tend to switch on & off when using these brushes. I use the base shadow brush to apply color all over my eyelid. I use the deluxe crease brush to blend in the concealer I applied to my blemishes, I use the accent brush when I'm applying a lighter color into the inner part of my eyelid, I use the pixel-point eyeliner brush when I'm using gel or cream eyeliner, & I use the brow brush to smudge out the eyeliner I apply to my eyelid. I smoke it out a little for a more natural effect.
Ana F.
Raleigh , NC
I like this set and I made my mom bought it. It's easy to use and it gives you a great application. But, I think some of the brushes are kind of big for some type of eyelids and also the angle brush I thought I would use it for eyebrows but then again, it is too big for that. However, I think you can still play around with them and are a good addition to your collection.
Brittany M.
Washington, MI
For the amazing price of this product, it doesn't get much better than this! The brushes are great quality. The liner parish if perfect for creating a wing and the small precision shader is the ideal under eye blending brush. I love using it to smoke out my lower lash line. The two buffer brushes are really good for smoking out my crease too!
Logann P.
They really are the perfect starter for makeup brushes. If you are looking to get your first set and do not want to spend too much on a more expensive set this one is perfect to get you started. I love how light the brushes are, how easily they are cleaned, and the little case helps you keep them organized. Good price for the product.
Katie T.
This is a great starter kit for anyone wanting to explore brush options and/or learn how to use them. I have moved on from Real Techniques, but I certainly recommend them to anyone learning. They are easy to use and this little kit comes with everything you need to start out. Great for learning how to blend eyeshadows properly.
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
Just wanted a good basic set because I'm not an eye makeup person but this turned out to be incredibly horrible. The bristles are tough and pokey in my eyes. The brow brush is way too bushy to apply brow gel well and the eye liner brush is really laughable for a fine line. Overall quite disappointed with the experience.
Ana A.
Marlton, NJ
Hey I'm new with eyeshadow and I was wondering if you knew any good affordable brushes I could use? Did you like these ones??
hali C.
Where can I find this?
Gladys C.
Corning, CA
What is the price range on the set? Are they made of real hair?
Kylie M.
Are these brushes good quality? Will they shed?
Alexis R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for makeup brushes. I'm undecided wheater I should go with Real Techniques or Sigma. I want something affordable and that's going to last awhile.. Which one should I buy?