BY REAL TECHNIQUES #27 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles (synthetic, 100% cruelty-free) are ultra plush, non-porous and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. The soft fibers are less prone to breakage and help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a... see more...

• I have pretty small eyelids (Asian 🤓). Would this kit be good for...3 Answers
  • Does this set come with a blending brush? do you think that the l...3 Answers
  • I would like to try it, how about the quality? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I don't use the crease brush in my crease I actually use it for blending out my crease shade and it is perfect for this." in 25 reviews
  • "I Love these brushes the only only downfall is the one eyeshadow shadow brush that is ovalish doesn't give me good product to come off " in 12 reviews
  • "The liner brush is def for a more dramatic liner and the crease brush is said to be used for contour which I will use it for because it's way to big for my actual eye crease but over all I love the brushes great deal." in 11 reviews
  • "I use these brushes every single day, super high quality and very inexpensive, no shedding after washing and they have held up well these couple of months still feel brand new." in 8 reviews
  • "However, I wish the fluffy blending brush was thinner and longer, and I wish the eyebrow brush was a bit smaller for finer detailing- it's too clunky." in 8 reviews
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I use these every day. I love them so much. Perfect set. The cease brush is amazing for transition colors and blending. The flat eyeshadow brush is great for lid colors. You also have a angled brush that I use for blending my eyebrows. The accent brush is a hidden gem. I use it for dipping into eyebrow pomade for shaping my brows and it’s perfect.

I haven’t found a use for the smallest accent brush yet, but it’s prob be good for eyeliner.
Abigail V.
Arlington, TX
Estas brochas serian un perfecto regalo, las recomiendo 100% me han funcionada igual o mejor que muchas marcas famosas y mas caras... ademas las e conseguido en mi tienda favorita walmart... simplemente son las mejores para mi...
Bella A.
Woodhaven, MI
This was one of my first ever makeup brush kits. I think for beginners it is an excellent set. However after you wash these brushes they just begin to get brittle and dried out, no longer soft. I use this as a set for traveling only now, since it comes with a case and is compact.
Rudi S.
Greenville, SC
I regularly use and love 3/5 of these brushes, and get occasional use out of the other two. I think this is a great kit. Brushes are incredibly soft and are holding up well after about 2 years. I haven’t noticed any shedding while cleaning them or using them. I think I threw the case out awhile ago, but it would be good for someone who takes their brushes with them while traveling.
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
Overall I really enjoy this set and think it’s good value, though I wish you could buy your favorites individually. I use the base shadow brush and other two eyeshadow brushes (crease brush and detail brush) a ton; the angle brush and fine-tipped brush I’ve hardly used.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
This is a great starter set for people who are building up their make up kit or just getting into make up artistry. These brushes are super easy to work with and trust me when I tell you it is all in the tools you use when applying make up it makes a world of a difference
Erin K.
1106 Beach Promenade Apt E Orchard Beach, MD
I love these brushes! I’m definitely an amateur when it comes to makeup, but these brushes definitely help! I use 2/5 of them most often but that’s mainly out of preference. I am definitely satisfied with my purchase and I would definitely buy more of their products!
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I really love this set ! I love the shadow brush for packing colors on my lid and the blending brush to buff out the colors. I recommend to everyone! These brushes are really great for wanting to expand your brush collection! It’s all in the tools you use and your skills :)
FrannyG B.
Springfield , MO
I do love their brushes. But they are quite small in length. I do notice my other more luxe brands have a longer brush. I just find that inconvenient a lot. I wish they would just lengthen them. I did dm them on instagram. I doubt they’ll respond.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
This is a great starter pack for the eyes it has all you need and it’s perfect the only thing I don’t like is the blending brush it’s a little too large I would prefer it to be a better small by than I mean smaller but it still blends great.
Ana A.
Marlton, NJ
Hey I'm new with eyeshadow and I was wondering if you knew any good affordable brushes I could use? Did you like these ones??
hali C.
Where can I find this?
Gladys C.
Corning, CA
What is the price range on the set? Are they made of real hair?
Kylie M.
Are these brushes good quality? Will they shed?
Alexis R.
I've been looking for makeup brushes. I'm undecided wheater I should go with Real Techniques or Sigma. I want something affordable and that's going to last awhile.. Which one should I buy?