BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommanda...4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Shading Brush
  • "This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!" in 40 reviews
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
This is one of my most used brushes. It’s perfect for the lower lash line and precise crease blending. It can be used for so many things and that’s one of the reasons I love it so much. I highly recommend all their brushes.
Holly V.
I love this brush I use it for highlighting my brow bone and it works so well to blend it out weather it's powder or cream highlighter. I would definitely recommend this brush if your looking for a highlighter brush I love it
Genesis P.
Miami, Florida
Excellent brush good chance, transfer well shadows They have a manageable handle, it is very practical and has a good price.
Roxana antonieta R.
Excellent brush to recreate any look in our eyes applies and perfectly blends the shades of very good quality is one of my favorites
Amber M.
Franklinville, NC
I use these brushes Dailey! They're very soft and easy to blend with. I got mine from Walmart for an affordable price and I was very pleased with how well they worked. My skin is sensitive and some brushes tend to bother my skin, these brushes, however, didn't. I recommend this for all, especially those with more delicate skin.
Anna R.
Itumbiara-Goiás ,setor Anhanguera, número 150.
Uma doída que não vivemos sem né amigas que vale a pena comprar oq e bom e e útil adoro
joanna j.
I like this brush, its small and perfect to cut crease or for applying shadow to the corners of the eye.
Catherine D.
Gloucester City, NJ
Perfect shadow brush. Can use it in the crease too multi task brush love it and the. Color ;)
Mariangel C.
Doral , FL
Great tool, it's light, soft, afordable, applies smoothly the shadows, has the perfect size to apply in the lower lids.
Natalia P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
They are amazing. Just received the duo - fiber brush sets. They blend out the product so nicely and they pick up a lot of product. I love them !!
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.