BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommanda...4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Shading Brush
  • "This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!" in 40 reviews
Yaritza S.
This brush I have for a long time and it doesn't disappoint. Seem to use it for everything. Good brush for low price.
Arionna Y.
johnstown
I really recommend this brand of brushes because of how amazing they are and the price is very affordable! I got this brush on sale for only $3! I really love how soft the synthetic brush hairs are! I personally love using this brush for the lid because it picks up the shadows great.
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
Man this product is really good! I love the Belem it gives your eyeshadow. I totally recommend!
Gabrielle N.
Fresno, CA
Soft, easy to use and affordable! All the things I look for in an eye brush. It’s blends out any eyeshadow like a dream. Most brushes can take a bit of work to blend but this one requires minimal effort.
courtney f.
very easy to use and good for its price but expensive if you don’t use eyeshadow that much,soft touch.....
Reka G.
Blends any eyeshadow so well, easy to clean, and is really fluffy. Blends my eyeshadows really great, lasts long.
Vanessa C.
I really like the real technique brand of brushes and this shading brush in particular is really nice for blending and I like to use it in my crease area on my eyelids to blend my colors together. I feel like this is one of those staple brushes that you should keep in your collection.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
This brush is one of my go to, always used brushes. Real techniques brushes are some of my favorite makeup brushes to use, they're affordable and great quality. This brush works great for applying transition shades on the outer edge of the eye and blending at the crease.
Chelsea A.
This was my first makeup brush i purchased. So affordable and so worth it! It blends effortlessly
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my most favorite eyeshadow brush ever. This brush fits so well you into my outer corner of my eye, that it’s a definite go to for packing color in my other V and for using in colorful bright I looks that I need a lot of pigment output. Real techniques brushes are always really easy to wash, they always come out superduper clean like new again, they’re very durable, they last a long time without breaking down, and they are drugstore! All of that is what I look for, quality not price. The price being low is just a bonus!! Great brushes!!! I have three of this same brush they are my favorite
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.