Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Shading Brush

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Dena Jayne M.
I am such a fan of Real Technique Brushes - I have quite a few in my growing collection now! They are super soft and multi-functional which I think is amazing!
Zaibunnisa S.
Highly reccomend this brush its good for blending and packing the colour in to crease its easy to blend with.
Anna W.
Chillicothe, IL
One of my favorite brushes to use to pack in colors and blend. It blends so nicely and is so easy to apply color to my lid. It even works better than some of my other high end-pricey, eyeshadow brushes. I'm over all very happy with this!
Angela M.
Conroe, TX
This brush is perfect for packing color in like the outer corner. Its small enough for applying color in a precise location of the eye.
Savanna A.
Love this brush go to blend. My go to blending brush when I need it which is ever look xD it has very soft bristles or hairs if that's what you call them, that arnt to harsh on your skin.
Erica D.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love real techniques brushes. Also good drug store brush and for a good price
lisa c.
This brush is great. It’s small for use for eyes. I love this brand. I brought it from Ross for $1.99. It’s very easy to use. Very good price for a real techniques brush. I’m very satisfied with this shading brush
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I love this product so much! I don’t know what I would do without it. If they ever stop making these I really might cry!!
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
This brush is a beautiful brush. It isn't scratchy and applies eyeshadow amazingly. Easy to apply, easy to blend. Love this product.
elisibeth w.
Palm City, FL
I do enjoy using this brush. I've had other that are much better but that's me being particular. This has great handling, works super well, easy to clean and does it's job. I would recommend it. Purchased at Ulta.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.