BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommanda...4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Shading Brush
  • "This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!" in 40 reviews
alicia r.
Bakersfield, CA
I have about 20 of these!! These brushes are amazing, affordable, and great quality!!!
Kimberly H.
Homestead, FL
Who needs a $40 shading brush?! I have yet to be disappointed by the real techniques brush line. This is such a soft brush - really lays down color and blends like a breeze. It does all the work for you - but really every real techniques brush is like that. If you're new to buying makeup brushes and have only drugstore brushes - throw whatever else you have away. They're really all you need.
Dena Jayne M.
I am such a fan of Real Technique Brushes - I have quite a few in my growing collection now! They are super soft and multi-functional which I think is amazing!
Zaibunnisa S.
Highly reccomend this brush its good for blending and packing the colour in to crease its easy to blend with.
Anna W.
Chillicothe, IL
One of my favorite brushes to use to pack in colors and blend. It blends so nicely and is so easy to apply color to my lid. It even works better than some of my other high end-pricey, eyeshadow brushes. I'm over all very happy with this!
Angela M.
Conroe, TX
This brush is perfect for packing color in like the outer corner. Its small enough for applying color in a precise location of the eye.
Savanna A.
Love this brush go to blend. My go to blending brush when I need it which is ever look xD it has very soft bristles or hairs if that's what you call them, that arnt to harsh on your skin.
Erica D.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love real techniques brushes. Also good drug store brush and for a good price
Bunmi D.
A must have in makeup kit. to avoid harsh line and a smooth transition if your using more the one color specially when working from the crease, great for buffing out eye shadow and getting the perfect crease application.
Chloe B.
I love this! This is so much easier with this that using my finger! This is so much better than really expensive brushes!
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.