BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommanda...4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Shading Brush
  • "This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!" in 40 reviews
Kimberly H.
Homestead, FL
Who needs a $40 shading brush?! I have yet to be disappointed by the real techniques brush line. This is such a soft brush - really lays down color and blends like a breeze. It does all the work for you - but really every real techniques brush is like that. If you're new to buying makeup brushes and have only drugstore brushes - throw whatever else you have away. They're really all you need.
Bunmi D.
A must have in makeup kit. to avoid harsh line and a smooth transition if your using more the one color specially when working from the crease, great for buffing out eye shadow and getting the perfect crease application.
Mily R.
Halifax, NS
If you have trouble with colourpop supershock shadows or any other potted shadows, this brush works wonders. I love how it works with all shimmers for eyeshadow. I truly love it.
Kristen F.
Los Angeles
I own a lot of brushes, but I tend to reach for my Real Techniques brushes the most - and I own most of them! This brush is ideal for creamy eye products, like MAC paint pots for example.

They are all made with synthetic bristles which work really well with cream products. They will work with powder products too but truly shine with cream or liquids.

All of the brushes have densely packed bristles that are very soft, even on sensitive areas like around my eyes.

I have multiple sets of the base brushes as well as the setting brushes. They're just really, really nice for the price. Clean up well, never shed, even after years. I think I've had some of my brushes for 5+ years. Only complaint is that as the brushes get older, the black, rubbery bases start to kind of flake or get a bit tacky? Not sure why but it doesn't affect the performance, so I just keep on using them!

I've bought sets for friends and replaced all of my mom's old brushes with them. Everyone loves them.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my most favorite eyeshadow brush ever. This brush fits so well you into my outer corner of my eye, that it’s a definite go to for packing color in my other V and for using in colorful bright I looks that I need a lot of pigment output. Real techniques brushes are always really easy to wash, they always come out superduper clean like new again, they’re very durable, they last a long time without breaking down, and they are drugstore! All of that is what I look for, quality not price. The price being low is just a bonus!! Great brushes!!! I have three of this same brush they are my favorite
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
This is one of my most used brushes. It’s perfect for the lower lash line and precise crease blending. It can be used for so many things and that’s one of the reasons I love it so much. I highly recommend all their brushes.
Chelsea A.
This was my first makeup brush i purchased. So affordable and so worth it! It blends effortlessly
K.k. T.
Odessa, TX
Some of my favorite drugstore brushes they appl good very soft easy to clean !
Ricia W.
Hassocks
This is one of my favourite brushes for shadows. The bristles are tightly compacted meaning that you can pick up a large amount of shadow without creating fallout in your product, then, simply press onto the eyelid to achieve a solid colour without having to layer up too much. Highly recommend.
Arionna Y.
johnstown
I really recommend this brand of brushes because of how amazing they are and the price is very affordable! I got this brush on sale for only $3! I really love how soft the synthetic brush hairs are! I personally love using this brush for the lid because it picks up the shadows great.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.