BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommanda...4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!" in 40 reviews
Andrea D.
Me encanta es perfecta y multifuncional, la utilizo tanto para sombras como para hacer el contour de la nariz, económicas, de calidad y resistentes, las vendían en los farmatodo en Venezuela , muy completa esta línea de brushes
Amanda B.
Great brush for a nice price. I bought it from Target, but you can get it from Ulta as well! I use this for putting shadow all over my lids, and also to put color in my crease before blending. Great quality of brushes, and I hope they continue to come out with more!
Anna W.
Chillicothe, IL
One of my favorite brushes to use to pack in colors and blend. It blends so nicely and is so easy to apply color to my lid. It even works better than some of my other high end-pricey, eyeshadow brushes. I'm over all very happy with this!
Sarah H.
Super impressed with this shading brush! Works just as well as high end brushes! This brush helps me pick up the perfect amount of product needed for my eyeshadow. Really satisfied with the way this brush performs and the bristles are plush. Easy to clean and affordable. A no brainer to pick up.
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC
My husband just bought me this brush at Valentine's Day and I LOVE IT! All of Real Techniques brushes are AMAZING in my opinion. This one is especially good for contouring on my nose and also for buffing out colors in the crease and corners of the eyes.
Katherine H.
Wise, VA
Perfect and affordable brush. It isn't too dense and evenly applies the product. It also doesn't consume all of the product on the brush. I have morphe and IT cosmetic brushes and this little brush is comparable to high end brushes in my opinion.
Gabriela D.
I love this brush to smoke out my lower lash and it blends it really nice. You can find something similar on elf.com for only $1. I use it all the time and it works every time 👍🏼. I do recommend it 100%
Ruth L.
South Jordan , UT
Love this brush!!! A great route to take when you don't want to break the bank! Even though it is affordable, the quality is definitely still there! And it is easy to find at most drugstores or online!
Roxy H.
Columbus, OH
Love this little guy. makes it so easy to apply eye shadow its the perfect size i have tons of shadow brushs and this is one of my favs i love the fact its not over priced
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
This type of brush is one of my favs ! i really love how its able to really blend my eye shadows ! and makes the colors look so natural and light !!!!!!! i hate when my eye shadow looks to heavy ! and this just helps fix that problem
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.