BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Miami, Florida
Excellent brush good chance, transfer well shadows They have a manageable handle, it is very practical and has a good price.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Danville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. The density is perfect for really packing on color and I've found that it's great for cream eye shadows like the colourpop ones
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this brush in my monthly subscription bag. I really liked it. However the brush gets stiff. I do like it as the bristles don't spread out.
Dee Dee H.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. It is very light and just the perfect size. I also like that this brush is affordable.
I actually have a couple of them and have also purchased them for my bff and my daughter. I highly recommend this brush and the line of Real Techniques brushes. Try them out. You wont regret it.
Maura K.
Maura K.
Veryyyy soft bristles and I love the small brush for my inner eye corner! Great to make many different looks and the brushes are very high quality
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is a beautiful brush. It isn't scratchy and applies eyeshadow amazingly. Easy to apply, easy to blend. Love this product.
Ashlie K.
Ashlie K.
Midvale, UT
I love this brush so much. Words cannot explain. I know thats a little pathetic but its the truth. It blends any eyeshadow effortlessly and picks up the pigment of the shadow amazingly. I would mostly recommend this brush. It is also purple so it isnt just like any other ordinary brush.
Leanna M.
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this brush to apply black eye shadow in my crease which is a hard task but this brush blended the product out that i didn't even have to do any work to blend. Did not look choppy and easy to clean after using work well with hooded eyelids!
Dominique V.
Dominique V.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
It blend the shadows so well, is a brush you definitely need to have in your makeup bag, is very easy to use, also for beginners
Lesly V.
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
This type of brush is one of my favs ! i really love how its able to really blend my eye shadows ! and makes the colors look so natural and light !!!!!!! i hate when my eye shadow looks to heavy ! and this just helps fix that problem
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?