BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. I love the cost of the brush and I love how easy it is to apply the shadows that I use...I have found that other brushes make the eyeshadow go on too thick, or not in the strokes that I prefer....so this one is now my go to brush and I love love love them!
Andrea D.
Me encanta es perfecta y multifuncional, la utilizo tanto para sombras como para hacer el contour de la nariz, económicas, de calidad y resistentes, las vendían en los farmatodo en Venezuela , muy completa esta línea de brushes
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush for a nice price. I bought it from Target, but you can get it from Ulta as well! I use this for putting shadow all over my lids, and also to put color in my crease before blending. Great quality of brushes, and I hope they continue to come out with more!
Sarah H.
Super impressed with this shading brush! Works just as well as high end brushes! This brush helps me pick up the perfect amount of product needed for my eyeshadow. Really satisfied with the way this brush performs and the bristles are plush. Easy to clean and affordable. A no brainer to pick up.
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC
My husband just bought me this brush at Valentine's Day and I LOVE IT! All of Real Techniques brushes are AMAZING in my opinion. This one is especially good for contouring on my nose and also for buffing out colors in the crease and corners of the eyes.
Roxy H.
Columbus, OH
Love this little guy. makes it so easy to apply eye shadow its the perfect size i have tons of shadow brushs and this is one of my favs i love the fact its not over priced
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
This type of brush is one of my favs ! i really love how its able to really blend my eye shadows ! and makes the colors look so natural and light !!!!!!! i hate when my eye shadow looks to heavy ! and this just helps fix that problem
Carlee B.
Ephrata
I like this shading brush, but I feel like I have to press really hard to get my eyeshadow to disperse all over my eyelid and I don't really like that. I wish it let go of the product more easily.
Victoria M.
La Habra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this brush for the purpose of "shading" indicated by its name. I never realized how useful it would be for smoking out eyeshadow and liner under the lower lash line though. Just what I was missing form my brush collection!
crystal n.
Laguna Niguel , CA
The Real Technique brushes are solid brushes! The best part is that they are offered in drug stores so even on a budget you can get some great quality brushes! The reason I gave them 4 stars is due to the combo packs. Some of the brushes are sold separately and some are only sold in packs. Other than that, AMAZING VALUE!
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?