BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Manuela V.
Green Forest, AR
I have all the eye brushes from Real Technique and I must say that they good quality and they blend well eyeshadows. I haven't had any problems with them not even when I wash them, they stayed the same no fallout, and they are very affordable.
Kayli S.
I love this brush. It's great quality, very soft and is still good as new after many washes. I use it to smudge shadow under my lower lash line but I think it would be good for contouring your nose as well.
Rikki P.
I only really use two shadow brushes for my lid - this and the Sonia Kashuk small eyeshadow brush. This is great for lighter and more forgiving shades that you can just throw on and go, so you don't need to be super neat about it. For something that requires a little more precision, I'd go with the SK one. This washes easily and dries quickly. It's never changed shape or shed on me. It's more expensive than SK by a dollar or two, but it's worth every single penny.
Hiba M.
Fayetteville, AR
Love the Real Techniques line, all of their brushes are high quality and work SO WELL with all of my makeup. It's the only brush line I use when I do my makeup everyday. Absolutely love Real Techniques.
Kimberly H.
Homestead, FL
Who needs a $40 shading brush?! I have yet to be disappointed by the real techniques brush line. This is such a soft brush - really lays down color and blends like a breeze. It does all the work for you - but really every real techniques brush is like that. If you're new to buying makeup brushes and have only drugstore brushes - throw whatever else you have away. They're really all you need.
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
Great for an inexpensive brush. I like to use it for buffing in each eyeshadow shade in my eye look. It is soft and works well with any shadow I choose whether it's matte, satin, shimmer, light, dark. I've never had an issue with bristles shedding either like some other brushes.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I love this brush. I love the cost of the brush and I love how easy it is to apply the shadows that I use...I have found that other brushes make the eyeshadow go on too thick, or not in the strokes that I prefer....so this one is now my go to brush and I love love love them!
Andrea D.
Me encanta es perfecta y multifuncional, la utilizo tanto para sombras como para hacer el contour de la nariz, económicas, de calidad y resistentes, las vendían en los farmatodo en Venezuela , muy completa esta línea de brushes
Amanda B.
Great brush for a nice price. I bought it from Target, but you can get it from Ulta as well! I use this for putting shadow all over my lids, and also to put color in my crease before blending. Great quality of brushes, and I hope they continue to come out with more!
Anna W.
Chillicothe, IL
One of my favorite brushes to use to pack in colors and blend. It blends so nicely and is so easy to apply color to my lid. It even works better than some of my other high end-pricey, eyeshadow brushes. I'm over all very happy with this!
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.