BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Lynette B.
Lynette B.
Mission Viejo, CA
This brush is perfect for its price point. Hooded eyes, these are great. If you don' t have great real estate on your eyelids, small shader brushes like this makes a difference
Lisbet P.
Lisbet P.
Greenville , SC
This is a really good affordable brush for your eyes . I like this like I said all it matter is that the brush works cause I feel like all the brush works the same way it just depends how well you can do your makeup
Ally G.
Ally G.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Real Techniques are amazing quality products. I have followed Sam's youtube with her sister for years and I love their videos. Their brushes are nothing but amazing quality. I personally love the eye brushes, I feel like they are comparable to expensive brands without the expensive price tag.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Real Techniques brushes! This shading brush works great and never sheds bristles. It is easy to clean and doesn't stain. (White bristle brushes are a nightmare to clean and always stain!) I highly recommend this eye brush.
angelique c.
angelique c.
I got these in a set from target... I have to say I really like these brushes, FOR THE MOST PART. I say this because they are VERY soft. This is good most of the time, except when you need to pack on a lid color or you just need firm brush hairs. They don't shed though, which is a plus.
chloe n.
chloe n.
Mission Viejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush! Great for an inner corner highlight or to smudge shadow or liner into the lash line! Super easy to use & a great brush to have in any collection
Lovee D.
Lovee D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I actually have the whole set of these brush I purchased them from Sephora these are the only ones I use it came in a black little carrying case that's perfect for me . I don't go crazy with makeup like some people do so it good use for me .
Stephenie T.
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
Great for an inexpensive brush. I like to use it for buffing in each eyeshadow shade in my eye look. It is soft and works well with any shadow I choose whether it's matte, satin, shimmer, light, dark. I've never had an issue with bristles shedding either like some other brushes.
Roxana R.
Roxana R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent brush to recreate any look in our eyes applies and perfectly blends the shades of very good quality is one of my favorites
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
This brush is amazing. It takes a really pigmented shade of eyeshadow and blends it out so beautiful on the eye lid, and can make a really pretty soft touch up.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?