BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Shading Brush
  • "This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!" in 40 reviews
Elly T.
I use this brush to go in & blend in some of the creasing that happens around my eyes after I'm finished with my makeup. This is the last thing I do before I leave the house. Getting rid of my concealer creasing is a must for me.
Charlotte H.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE BRUSHES EVER! I use this all over the lid and also love this to blend out the crease, lid, and anything else! I use it almost every time I do my makeup and love how soft the bristles are. Super satisfied!
Sydney G.
Love this brush, along with all other Real Techniques brushes. Great for blending eyeshadow in dramatic looks, or just a simple every day look! The fibers are so incredibly soft and very easy to clean which is a must!
Abby C.
Riverside, RI
This is my go-to eye brush for everything, I multi task this puppy. Love the shape, soft and blendable. Ferrule is intact, no fallout that I can tell. I own multiples and would buy more if needed. bonus: its purple.
Olivia K.
Worcester, MA
I like this brush to press on loose metallic or glitter pigments on to my eyelids. Is the perfect size for packing shadow all over my eyelid. I also use this brush to set my eyeshadow shadow primer with a eyeshadow and add a highlight shade to my browbone.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I like this brush for a drug store price. Ulta usually has a sale with real techniques so I get them then. Good for packing on shadow, wish they were a bit softer, but all in all it's a good brush I use regularly.
Beatriz J.
Reading, Pennsylvania
These brushes I absolutely love, I received these as a gift and so easy to use they apply makeup very will to my oily skin. I use them every single time I put on makeup and I would reconsider these to makeup lovers
Ally G.
Mission, TX
Real Techniques are amazing quality products. I have followed Sam's youtube with her sister for years and I love their videos. Their brushes are nothing but amazing quality. I personally love the eye brushes, I feel like they are comparable to expensive brands without the expensive price tag.
Jessica V.
This is a really nice brush! I bought this at Ulta. It's perfect for applying eyeshadow to the eyelids. This brush doesn't shed or anything and it's pretty soft. This shading brush is really good quality too.
Rikki P.
I only really use two shadow brushes for my lid - this and the Sonia Kashuk small eyeshadow brush. This is great for lighter and more forgiving shades that you can just throw on and go, so you don't need to be super neat about it. For something that requires a little more precision, I'd go with the SK one. This washes easily and dries quickly. It's never changed shape or shed on me. It's more expensive than SK by a dollar or two, but it's worth every single penny.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.