BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
karen s.
Alexander
I use this product all around my eyes in every part. It does a nice job on the upper brow bone, lid, crease and hood. It's very sturdy. Easy to cleam
Stacey L.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this brush in my monthly subscription bag. I really liked it. However the brush gets stiff. I do like it as the bristles don't spread out.
Abby J.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. The density is perfect for really packing on color and I've found that it's great for cream eye shadows like the colourpop ones
Maura K.
Veryyyy soft bristles and I love the small brush for my inner eye corner! Great to make many different looks and the brushes are very high quality
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is GREAT. I love it for transition, crease, on the outer "v". Its perfect for anything and it blends like a dream! I love this brush.
Autumn W.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush and use it daily with the large crease brush! This can really pack on the color and not have your eyeshadow all over the place.
Sam G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First set of eye brushes I ever got had this in it and am still using it today because it is just perfect and doesn’t shed. Also super soft.
Alexus V.
Affordable if you don't want to spend too much on makeup brushes. this does the same job, love their beauty blenders for foundation as well!
Angela M.
Conroe, TX
This brush is perfect for packing color in like the outer corner. Its small enough for applying color in a precise location of the eye.
Roxana R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent brush to recreate any look in our eyes applies and perfectly blends the shades of very good quality is one of my favorites
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?