BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommanda...4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Shading Brush
  • "This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!" in 40 reviews
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this brush. It is very light and just the perfect size. I also like that this brush is affordable.
I actually have a couple of them and have also purchased them for my bff and my daughter. I highly recommend this brush and the line of Real Techniques brushes. Try them out. You wont regret it.
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
I can't recommend this little brush enough. It fit's right into my crease perfectly to lay down color if I want more of a defined crease. It also does a very nice job of blending it out if I decide to. I have small eyes and this is quite a small brush so it fits perfectly for my needs.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
I love Real Techniques brushes! They are multipurpose and work well with many things. I love this one for my eyeshadow, actually. I try to keep my makeup routine pretty simple, which is why this brush works great. It doesn't shed, either, and does well with cleaning.
Ashlie K.
Midvale, UT
I love this brush so much. Words cannot explain. I know thats a little pathetic but its the truth. It blends any eyeshadow effortlessly and picks up the pigment of the shadow amazingly. I would mostly recommend this brush. It is also purple so it isnt just like any other ordinary brush.
Linsey M.
A must have for my brush collection. The size of this brush makes it so easy to apply shadow to my lower lash line. The fluffiness of this brush also makes blending out my lower lash line so beautiful. The brush fibers are very soft and gentle on the eye.
Brittney M.
My favorite eye shadow brush! I find myself reaching for this brush more than any other eye brush I own. It's great for a quick wash of shadow on the lids. I'm actually thinking about buying a second one. These brushes are affordable and great quality. I have owned several for over a year now and none of them have shed on me and they still look brand new.
Eusaybia P.
I use this to pack on very deep colors into my crease. This brush is perfect and amazing price! I am so happy I found out about real techniques because I was able to get adorable brushes without them falling apart or no good after a short amount of time. The brushes are well made and last forever. No problem at all with them shedding not even a little bit!
Mia C.
I own two of these. Super soft and blends amazingly. I use it mostly for blending in my crease area, but my sister has one that she sometimes uses for concealer. Real Techniques always has the best quality brushes for a small price. Love them so much.
Risha S.
I love this shading brush! This also became a part of my collection. I purchased it online but they are available at the local Walmart store. Very easy to use and apply makeup. There is no alternative to me. I'm so satisfied and hope you will be to!
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
Used this brush to apply black eye shadow in my crease which is a hard task but this brush blended the product out that i didn't even have to do any work to blend. Did not look choppy and easy to clean after using work well with hooded eyelids!
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.