BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Eusaybia V.
Eusaybia V.
I use this to pack on very deep colors into my crease. This brush is perfect and amazing price! I am so happy I found out about real techniques because I was able to get adorable brushes without them falling apart or no good after a short amount of time. The brushes are well made and last forever. No problem at all with them shedding not even a little bit!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Puyallup, WA
A great shading brush for someone looking for an affordable product or someone just beginning to build up their collection! The Brissels are soft and velvety making the application of shadow smooth and seamless ! I would definitely recommend to anyone !
Beatriz J.
Beatriz J.
Aurora, IL
These brushes I absolutely love, I received these as a gift and so easy to use they apply makeup very will to my oily skin. I use them every single time I put on makeup and I would reconsider these to makeup lovers
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love real techniques. I love this brush. You can shade your eyes very well with it. I bought mine at walmart. You can also get it at target of ulta. They are a great price and great quality. Highly recommend.
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Palm city, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do enjoy using this brush. I've had other that are much better but that's me being particular. This has great handling, works super well, easy to clean and does it's job. I would recommend it. Purchased at Ulta.
Manuela V.
Manuela V.
Green Forest, AR
I have all the eye brushes from Real Technique and I must say that they good quality and they blend well eyeshadows. I haven't had any problems with them not even when I wash them, they stayed the same no fallout, and they are very affordable.
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite real techniques brushes ! Very versatile brush that holds up to its competitors. You can purchase this brunch from drug stores across the country. I would definitely purchase this again.
Janelly L.
Janelly L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this brush so much! So soft and tightly packed into the handle. I use this to help blend my eyeshadow and it easily blends my eyeshadow. Prices are a bit high for a drugstore brush but I believe that it's well worth your money.
Lexie W.
Lexie W.
Turner, OR
I got this brush from ipsy and I am in love with it. It works so well for me and I love the color I don't know the original price of it but I'd definitely say get it. I've washed it multiple times and none of the bristles have fallen out
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
I have almost every brush from Real Techniques and this one is by far my top 3 brushes! Bought this at Ulta Beaty for around $8 (a set) and would definitely buy again once it gets too old but for this brush no other can compete! It really does it's job and the color is a plus! Next time you're out try getting this brush
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?