BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
chloe n.
Mission Viejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush! Great for an inner corner highlight or to smudge shadow or liner into the lash line! Super easy to use & a great brush to have in any collection
Lovee D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I actually have the whole set of these brush I purchased them from Sephora these are the only ones I use it came in a black little carrying case that's perfect for me . I don't go crazy with makeup like some people do so it good use for me .
Taylor M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think that this product worked for me, I was kinda disappointed with it, and I was expecting more brim this brush. I'm hoping to find something very similar to this, that works for me a lot better.
Ashlie K.
Midvale, UT
I love this brush so much. Words cannot explain. I know thats a little pathetic but its the truth. It blends any eyeshadow effortlessly and picks up the pigment of the shadow amazingly. I would mostly recommend this brush. It is also purple so it isnt just like any other ordinary brush.
Nikki G.
Winona, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really a fan of this brush. It definitely doesn't get the job done as easy. I feel like you have to really pack makeup on for it to go on. And it isn't a smooth ride either. Just buy a more expensive brush, you will thank me later lol.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brush for a drug store price. Ulta usually has a sale with real techniques so I get them then. Good for packing on shadow, wish they were a bit softer, but all in all it's a good brush I use regularly.
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es una brocha muy buena estoy muy feliz de haberla comprado es de excelente calidad,me gusta como aplico las sobras con ella
La recomiendo a todos tiene pelo de buena calidad
Carlee B.
Ephrata
I like this shading brush, but I feel like I have to press really hard to get my eyeshadow to disperse all over my eyelid and I don't really like that. I wish it let go of the product more easily.
Ana M.
Ellenwood, Atlanta
If you love makeup as much as me you need to get your hands on this it's like the best brush out here I would recommend to everyone it apples your makeup so good and it's price is a good deal to enjoy the best brush out here
Jazmin G.
This brush is amazing. It takes a really pigmented shade of eyeshadow and blends it out so beautiful on the eye lid, and can make a really pretty soft touch up.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?