BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use eye shadow brush, holds the eye shadow well and spreads it easily. No complaints
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are so easy to use and bends everything so nicely and there really soft
Aireka G.
Aireka G.
One of my favorite shading brushes in the game. RT overall is amazing in my opinion
Nick R.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
Fave! Blends so perfectly and easily. Only wish the handle was a little longer
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleview , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite shader brush packs on color and blends it out nice. Works so great
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
I love this brush! It is the perfect size for shadow! Real Techniques is such an amazing brand! They are 100% synthetic hairs and the handles are 100% recycled! All the RT brushes I have are so soft and apply products beautiful. Almost all of my brushes are RT and the others are Eco Tools. I swear by these brushes and the Eco Tools ones. I have almost one of every RT brush now. Only about 5 or 6 singles and one set to complete my collection. RT is an amazing company! I love their brushes!
Daniie B.
Daniie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush for anyone looking for inexpensive but affordable brushes. The entire real techniques line is absolutely fantastic and I use them daily. This one is great for creating and easy and every day eye look. It's an essential in your starter brush kit. I also love that Real Techniques is sold in drugstores and at Ulta so it's easily accessible and not an online only retailer. If you are looking for a great inexpensive brush than look no further!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Homestead, FL
Who needs a $40 shading brush?! I have yet to be disappointed by the real techniques brush line. This is such a soft brush - really lays down color and blends like a breeze. It does all the work for you - but really every real techniques brush is like that. If you're new to buying makeup brushes and have only drugstore brushes - throw whatever else you have away. They're really all you need.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can't say anything negative about a Real Techniques brush! This brush is great for all types of shadow application. A must for your RT collection. It evenly applies product and the bristles are not too dense. There is no shedding with these brushes. My favorite way to use this brush is to blend my eyeshadow primer with it. Just as good as a more expensive brush.
Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the oldest brushes I've had in my collection and has held up the best. I use this everyday. This brush has been super versatile for me, starting off as my go-to brush for all over the lid color to now used exclusively for brow bone & inner corner highlighting. This brush was perfect when I was a beginner & still perfect for more advanced detailing.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?