BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Wanda T.
Monrovia, CA
I love, love, love this brush! This is the perfect eyeshadow brush for smaller eyes. I actually prefer to hold it vertically (straight up and down) to buff in eyeshadow. You can use it to apply product or even blend out the edges a bit. I've use this both with both cream and powder products, and it works equally well with both. These brushes also clean very well by rubbing on a microfiber towel, or after washing with soap and water.
Amber M.
Franklinville, NC
I use these brushes Dailey! They're very soft and easy to blend with. I got mine from Walmart for an affordable price and I was very pleased with how well they worked. My skin is sensitive and some brushes tend to bother my skin, these brushes, however, didn't. I recommend this for all, especially those with more delicate skin.
Cassie H.
I love this brush! It is the perfect size for shadow! Real Techniques is such an amazing brand! They are 100% synthetic hairs and the handles are 100% recycled! All the RT brushes I have are so soft and apply products beautiful. Almost all of my brushes are RT and the others are Eco Tools. I swear by these brushes and the Eco Tools ones. I have almost one of every RT brush now. Only about 5 or 6 singles and one set to complete my collection. RT is an amazing company! I love their brushes!
Daniie B.
This is a great brush for anyone looking for inexpensive but affordable brushes. The entire real techniques line is absolutely fantastic and I use them daily. This one is great for creating and easy and every day eye look. It's an essential in your starter brush kit. I also love that Real Techniques is sold in drugstores and at Ulta so it's easily accessible and not an online only retailer. If you are looking for a great inexpensive brush than look no further!
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I don't think I can stress enough how much I love this brush, It is my favorite, I use it every single day, It's held up, It's super soft, Kept it's shape and perfect for helping me shade my eyes, For the price you honestly can't ask for a better quality affordable brush, Im so in love with this brand!!!! highly recommend
Charys P.
New Milford, NJ
This brush does not come in the eye kit and it is well worth purchasing on it's own. I find it to be a perfect sub/replacement/addiction to my MAC eye makeup brush of similar size/style. You can't tell the difference between the 2 (other than in the price!). I purchased 2 of these because when using more than 2 colors on the eyes, having a different brush to use, rather than constantly cleaning during application, make the process faster.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this brush. It is very light and just the perfect size. I also like that this brush is affordable.
I actually have a couple of them and have also purchased them for my bff and my daughter. I highly recommend this brush and the line of Real Techniques brushes. Try them out. You wont regret it.
Berenice M.
Sweetwater, FL
Esta brocha es buenisima. me gusta para aplicar sombra en la cuenca, para definir algun color oscuro en la parte externa del parpado o para aplicar el tono de luz en la parte interna del parpado o lagrimal, tambien debajo en la linea de las pestañas de abajo, muy buena para difuminar. es excelente!!
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
I can't recommend this little brush enough. It fit's right into my crease perfectly to lay down color if I want more of a defined crease. It also does a very nice job of blending it out if I decide to. I have small eyes and this is quite a small brush so it fits perfectly for my needs.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
I love Real Techniques brushes! They are multipurpose and work well with many things. I love this one for my eyeshadow, actually. I try to keep my makeup routine pretty simple, which is why this brush works great. It doesn't shed, either, and does well with cleaning.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.