BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amanda S.
W Portsmouth, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these brushes, affordable & works great. If you are on a budget & want good brushes I recommend these plus they can be found at Walmart or other drug stores!
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my go to brushes! I use this brush to smoke out my bottom lash line and it is the perfect brush! It's so soft and easy to use. It's comfortable to hold and you have so much control of your application.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush it is precise when you want to apply the eyeshadow where it goes. I love this brand it's so good and the price isn't bad. The price and it can be a found in drug stores with is beneficial.
Nancy L.
Richmond, TX
All Real Techniques are amazing! This brush here I love it picks up the right amount of product and gives me that nice cut crease finish that I'm looking for! A must to have in your collection!
Kimberly W.
Three Rivers, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice, dense bristles. It cleans up well and the styling is great. I like how they color code these brushes. The bristles have never shed on mine and do just as good a job as the first time I used it.
Veronica H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these brushes, every one! They are amazing, they stay nice, I've had mine for years (wow that's actually probably gross) but for the price and the quality 1000000 % recommend always
Lisbet P.
Greenville , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good affordable brush for your eyes . I like this like I said all it matter is that the brush works cause I feel like all the brush works the same way it just depends how well you can do your makeup
This is a great staple brush and I always have one on hand. I use this brush every time I am applying eye makeup. This is a great value for the price and I got mine at target. I recommend this to everyone.
Lynette B.
Mission Viejo, CA
This brush is perfect for its price point. Hooded eyes, these are great. If you don' t have great real estate on your eyelids, small shader brushes like this makes a difference
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Real Techniques brushes! This shading brush works great and never sheds bristles. It is easy to clean and doesn't stain. (White bristle brushes are a nightmare to clean and always stain!) I highly recommend this eye brush.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?