BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommanda...4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!" in 40 reviews
Chloe N.
Mission Viejo, CA
Love this brush! Great for an inner corner highlight or to smudge shadow or liner into the lash line! Super easy to use & a great brush to have in any collection
Lovee D.
So I actually have the whole set of these brush I purchased them from Sephora these are the only ones I use it came in a black little carrying case that's perfect for me . I don't go crazy with makeup like some people do so it good use for me .
Allison D.
I use this eye shadow brush every time u out eye shadow on. I think it works the best out of all of the ones I have used. I would recommend this product to others.
Wanda T.
Monrovia, CA
I love, love, love this brush! This is the perfect eyeshadow brush for smaller eyes. I actually prefer to hold it vertically (straight up and down) to buff in eyeshadow. You can use it to apply product or even blend out the edges a bit. I've use this both with both cream and powder products, and it works equally well with both. These brushes also clean very well by rubbing on a microfiber towel, or after washing with soap and water.
Amber M.
Franklinville, NC
I use these brushes Dailey! They're very soft and easy to blend with. I got mine from Walmart for an affordable price and I was very pleased with how well they worked. My skin is sensitive and some brushes tend to bother my skin, these brushes, however, didn't. I recommend this for all, especially those with more delicate skin.
Cassie H.
E Liverpool, OH
I love this brush! It is the perfect size for shadow! Real Techniques is such an amazing brand! They are 100% synthetic hairs and the handles are 100% recycled! All the RT brushes I have are so soft and apply products beautiful. Almost all of my brushes are RT and the others are Eco Tools. I swear by these brushes and the Eco Tools ones. I have almost one of every RT brush now. Only about 5 or 6 singles and one set to complete my collection. RT is an amazing company! I love their brushes!
Daniie B.
This is a great brush for anyone looking for inexpensive but affordable brushes. The entire real techniques line is absolutely fantastic and I use them daily. This one is great for creating and easy and every day eye look. It's an essential in your starter brush kit. I also love that Real Techniques is sold in drugstores and at Ulta so it's easily accessible and not an online only retailer. If you are looking for a great inexpensive brush than look no further!
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I don't think I can stress enough how much I love this brush, It is my favorite, I use it every single day, It's held up, It's super soft, Kept it's shape and perfect for helping me shade my eyes, For the price you honestly can't ask for a better quality affordable brush, Im so in love with this brand!!!! highly recommend
Charys P.
Roanoke, VA
This brush does not come in the eye kit and it is well worth purchasing on it's own. I find it to be a perfect sub/replacement/addiction to my MAC eye makeup brush of similar size/style. You can't tell the difference between the 2 (other than in the price!). I purchased 2 of these because when using more than 2 colors on the eyes, having a different brush to use, rather than constantly cleaning during application, make the process faster.
Berenice M.
Orlando, FL
Esta brocha es buenisima. me gusta para aplicar sombra en la cuenca, para definir algun color oscuro en la parte externa del parpado o para aplicar el tono de luz en la parte interna del parpado o lagrimal, tambien debajo en la linea de las pestañas de abajo, muy buena para difuminar. es excelente!!
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.