BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommanda...4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Shading Brush
  • "This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!" in 40 reviews
Kristen M.
Mason, OH
This brush is perfect for a variety of uses! You can use it to sweep color across the lid, or even blending out colors already on your lid. Great brush for a great value
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
This is one of my go to brushes! I use this brush to smoke out my bottom lash line and it is the perfect brush! It's so soft and easy to use. It's comfortable to hold and you have so much control of your application.
Amanda S.
W Portsmouth, OH
Love these brushes, affordable & works great. If you are on a budget & want good brushes I recommend these plus they can be found at Walmart or other drug stores!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
This is a great brush it is precise when you want to apply the eyeshadow where it goes. I love this brand it's so good and the price isn't bad. The price and it can be a found in drug stores with is beneficial.
Nancy L.
Richmond, TX
All Real Techniques are amazing! This brush here I love it picks up the right amount of product and gives me that nice cut crease finish that I'm looking for! A must to have in your collection!
Paige M.
Glasgow, KY
Love real technique brushes! I have about four at the moment and would love to have more. I really like the look of them, they look professional and cute. I'd definitely recommend any of the brushes!
Kimberly W.
Three Rivers, MI
Nice, dense bristles. It cleans up well and the styling is great. I like how they color code these brushes. The bristles have never shed on mine and do just as good a job as the first time I used it.
Lisbet P.
Greenville , SC
This is a really good affordable brush for your eyes . I like this like I said all it matter is that the brush works cause I feel like all the brush works the same way it just depends how well you can do your makeup
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love Real Techniques brushes! This shading brush works great and never sheds bristles. It is easy to clean and doesn't stain. (White bristle brushes are a nightmare to clean and always stain!) I highly recommend this eye brush.
Chloe N.
Mission Viejo, CA
Love this brush! Great for an inner corner highlight or to smudge shadow or liner into the lash line! Super easy to use & a great brush to have in any collection
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.