BY REAL TECHNIQUES #98 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
One of my favorite eyeshadow brushes. Bristles are firm but soft and the handle is great quality. Definitely a must have
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love these brushes! I have not used one that I do not love. This brush is easy to use and blends beautifully.
selena r.
selena r.
Real technique brushes are so soft on the face. My clients love these brushes and the vibrant color it brings as well!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Kent, WA
Really great brush blends awesome(: I really recommend this for people who are really into blended eyeshadow looks (:
Ami D.
Ami D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fabulous brush for easily shading or under eye setting. I have 2 and one I don't use because they are really pretty 😊
daisy D.
daisy D.
orlando
This bush is a live saver. This is worth it, I have not found a better brush then this one so far. Give it a try.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
San Jose, CA
I wish i could give more stars i love this brush i only have 4 but i love them I'm going to buy more for sure
joanna j.
joanna j.
I like this brush, its small and perfect to cut crease or for applying shadow to the corners of the eye.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Great for little dets, and touch up on the shadow. Price for this brush is decent, not too much!
Tenayah M.
Tenayah M.
Webster, TX
I love tthis brush it's so soft I use it for my eyeshadow blending. I recommend to everyone.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?