BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ruth L.
Herriman , UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush!!! A great route to take when you don't want to break the bank! Even though it is affordable, the quality is definitely still there! And it is easy to find at most drugstores or online!
Savanna A.
Love this brush go to blend. My go to blending brush when I need it which is ever look xD it has very soft bristles or hairs if that's what you call them, that arnt to harsh on your skin.
Kareemah J.
Stone Mountain, GA
Real Technique shading brush is highly recommended. I have labeled this as one of my favorite brushes. The sharp edges and unique curve makes eyeshadow easier to apply and causes less of a mess.
Alexandria R.
I love this brush for quick looks because I can throw on any transition shade and then use this brush to quickly blend and add a lid color. I love how it's a larger brush for the eye. Real Technique brushes are such good quality because I've had it and washed it for years
Kristen M.
Mason, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is perfect for a variety of uses! You can use it to sweep color across the lid, or even blending out colors already on your lid. Great brush for a great value
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush and all others by Real Techniques. Great price compared to other brushes, but still great quality. Love that they are cruelty free. Use it all the time for blending out eyeshadow.
Nicole K.
Fresno, CA
This brush is great for everyday use for eye shadow. Especially if you are just wanting a natural look. It is also good for blending out color on the eye. The brush is small enough so that it doesn't leave color all over the place!
Camille T.
charlotte, nc
I got this brush as part of a set when it first came out. I use it to pack on base color on my lid. It's the perfect shape! The bristles have held up nicely after multiple washes and always get tons of color on my lid. Love!
member-0a20ab89b
Swartz Creek
This brush is excellent for anyone ranging from makeup beginner to novice. The brush is well made, the taper cut bristles are densely packed, perfectly stiff and work well with both cream and powder eyeshadows. A must have for the price of roughly $6.
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
I'm so beyond obsessed with my brush I'm adicted to it sence I de covers it it has done wonders to my eyes it helps me to have those harsh lines to disappear and to make it all bendable
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?