BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Emme
Emme
I've been a makeup lover for a long time now, but until recently I had just become used to applying my eyeshadow with simple sponge tip applicators. However I have read so many good things about this specific brush and how it's good for a more controlled and precise application (It's perfect for smaller eyes) and it's really true! I find it so easy to use, and takes me maybe 30 seconds to blend out my crease color. The bristles are super soft as well. Wish these brushes had been around years ago !

I don't like spending a ton on makeup brushes, and with this one it's both value for money and also good quality !
Αριάδνη Κ.
Αριάδνη Κ.
Alexandroupolis, Evros
Real techniques brushes are my favorites because they are affordable but also have such a quality. This eyeshadow brush is amazing. I use it to apply eyeshadow or blend eyeshadow in my crease for definition. Absolutely love it!
Layal H.
Layal H.
I am in love with the real techniques brushes. They are a really good quality/price. They aren't expensive but does the job pretty good.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Sydney
Real Techniques make soft brushes that apply product beautifully. I will definitely purchasing more in the future!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?