BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laurie C.
Raymore , Missouri
My favorite shadow brush. The size is perfect for packing color onto my lid. And it also works nicely for me to blend a little dark into my outer corners.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought 5 real techniques products to try out, because I heard raving reviews on them. And I must admit, I am impressed. They're great quality and this brush is small and perfect. I love it!
Dena Jayne M.
I am such a fan of Real Technique Brushes - I have quite a few in my growing collection now! They are super soft and multi-functional which I think is amazing!
Charlie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the brush and i love the others it comes with in the collection. I used to use this for shadows.. and started using it to contour my nose :$ love it. so sleek and flawless
Faizal A.
Kuala Lumpur
The bristles is a bit stiff to be a blending brush. Its a soft brush but a bit too stiff. If it can be softened or either make the bristles shorter, it will be a better brush. But still usable with someone with better hands. For super beginner, might be a bit hard.
Jovana S.
They are so good and easy to use! I love them and hope that in future i will have more of them! They are so soft, and what i like the most is that they have youtube channel where you can see for what is every brush, and how you should use it! :)
Juliet H.
You know you can trust real techniques with any brushes made by them and the eye collection is my favorite! Affordable and quality!
Shayah G.
I basically use this [and every other Real Techniques brush I own] on a daily basis. The quality and ease of use with these brushes can't be beat. Affordable and amazing. Go buy all of them!
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario
This is a really great shading brush to pack on any lid colour! Its a synthetic brush so it applies the perfect amount of colour with minimal to no fall out! Very good quality brushes and they never shed!!
Ruth Grace A.
Real Techniques is my make up saver! if you're a person who's starting a make up collection,a make up lover who enjoy doing make up on yourself or to others,your a pro artist this could be one of those make up brand you need to be on your list! This shading brush is the bomb, it helps you pack the color unto the lid with less fall out,and its so soft and affordable! I personally love their brushes,most of the brushes I purchased are from them coz they never fail to satisfy my needs without spending too much. always keep in your mind if you want flawless looks,invest on good brushes they work wonders! if you find this helpful,let me know so I can do more reviews! happy day gorgeous!
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?