BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
patricia p.
patricia p.
calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good quality for so little money! i love it! this brush makes my eyes shadow pop and its really easy to use!
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the brush and i love the others it comes with in the collection. I used to use this for shadows.. and started using it to contour my nose :$ love it. so sleek and flawless
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
By far my favorite brushes of all time, I've always repurchased these as I think they are awesome. Definetly give these a try.
Livvy P.
Livvy P.
Bristol
I use this brush to apply concealer as i don't wear eye shadow but the firmness of it makes it really good for concealer
Irais U.
Irais U.
This brush is so firm and tiny. It makes it very precise, but also so good to blur and smudge. It is perfect for under-eye color or to do a messy smoky liner.
Shayah G.
Shayah G.
I basically use this [and every other Real Techniques brush I own] on a daily basis. The quality and ease of use with these brushes can't be beat. Affordable and amazing. Go buy all of them!
Marva B.
Marva B.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes works wonders... They blend every well and the prices are affordable.... You can find them at Walmart.
kayla f.
kayla f.
I love this brushes ! they really are great for applying eye shadows. they are also not to pricey, and they just work to make beauty
Dena Jayne M.
Dena Jayne M.
I am such a fan of Real Technique Brushes - I have quite a few in my growing collection now! They are super soft and multi-functional which I think is amazing!
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite brush by real techniques. I use it pretty much everyday. Its so soft, blends my shadows beautifully and great quality.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?