BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Juliet H.
You know you can trust real techniques with any brushes made by them and the eye collection is my favorite! Affordable and quality!
patricia p.
calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good quality for so little money! i love it! this brush makes my eyes shadow pop and its really easy to use!
Ruth Grace A.
Real Techniques is my make up saver! if you're a person who's starting a make up collection,a make up lover who enjoy doing make up on yourself or to others,your a pro artist this could be one of those make up brand you need to be on your list! This shading brush is the bomb, it helps you pack the color unto the lid with less fall out,and its so soft and affordable! I personally love their brushes,most of the brushes I purchased are from them coz they never fail to satisfy my needs without spending too much. always keep in your mind if you want flawless looks,invest on good brushes they work wonders! if you find this helpful,let me know so I can do more reviews! happy day gorgeous!
Kinjal G.
wembley, middlesex
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a amazing eyeshadow brush. so easy to apply and blend. have been using this since i got it in the Real Techniques Eye shadow set & absolutely loved it. I use it for my base eye shadow with a primer underneath and the eyeshadow doesn't budge! Really good quality brushes
kayla f.
I love this brushes ! they really are great for applying eye shadows. they are also not to pricey, and they just work to make beauty
Brittney C.
East York, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite brush by real techniques. I use it pretty much everyday. Its so soft, blends my shadows beautifully and great quality.
Dena Jayne M.
I am such a fan of Real Technique Brushes - I have quite a few in my growing collection now! They are super soft and multi-functional which I think is amazing!
Fayri A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been loving the real techniques brushes! They are SOOO amazing and they don't shed. This brush is perfect for applying eyeshadow and blending in the crease.
Livvy P.
Bristol
I use this brush to apply concealer as i don't wear eye shadow but the firmness of it makes it really good for concealer
PAOLA GERALDINE R.
EL TIGRE
The best brush in the world,me encanta,to apply shadows leaves a perfect finish, is my favorite so far....Love is so soft. Definitivamente la amo, es la mejor brocha para aplicar y difuminar las sombras dejando un acabado espectacular ***** mil estrellas....ME ENCANTA
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?