BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Shaquoya B.
Shaquoya B.
I got this brush in a pack about a year ago and I just love it! its really good quality and also really soft, it blends nicely making it easy to use. If you don't have this brush please go give it a try, you wont regret it!
Kinjal G.
Kinjal G.
wembley, middlesex
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a amazing eyeshadow brush. so easy to apply and blend. have been using this since i got it in the Real Techniques Eye shadow set & absolutely loved it. I use it for my base eye shadow with a primer underneath and the eyeshadow doesn't budge! Really good quality brushes
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought 5 real techniques products to try out, because I heard raving reviews on them. And I must admit, I am impressed. They're great quality and this brush is small and perfect. I love it!
PAOLA GERALDINE R.
PAOLA GERALDINE R.
EL TIGRE
The best brush in the world,me encanta,to apply shadows leaves a perfect finish, is my favorite so far....Love is so soft. Definitivamente la amo, es la mejor brocha para aplicar y difuminar las sombras dejando un acabado espectacular ***** mil estrellas....ME ENCANTA
Abbie A.
Abbie A.
Real technique brushes are the best brushes . They are better than any other brushes . I got it from priceline pharmacy australia . Good value for money and they last long .
Laurie C.
Laurie C.
Raymore , Missouri
My favorite shadow brush. The size is perfect for packing color onto my lid. And it also works nicely for me to blend a little dark into my outer corners.
Ximena A.
Ximena A.
México city
Really is one of the few brushes that I love because it leaves a magnificent finish in the shadows!
Anna R.
Anna R.
Itumbiara-Goiás ,setor Anhanguera, número 150.
Uma doída que não vivemos sem né amigas que vale a pena comprar oq e bom e e útil adoro
Camille B.
Camille B.
An other awesome brush from Real Techniques! This one is for eyes and I like ot for eyeshadow base.
With those, you're never wrong.
andrea n.
andrea n.
maracaibo
This brush is a dream, i give it a couple of uses, it affordable, and so nice also if you are a beginner sam and nic have videos on each brush and how to use it
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?