BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Αριάδνη Κ.
Alexandroupolis, Evros
Real techniques brushes are my favorites because they are affordable but also have such a quality. This eyeshadow brush is amazing. I use it to apply eyeshadow or blend eyeshadow in my crease for definition. Absolutely love it!
Shaquoya B.
I got this brush in a pack about a year ago and I just love it! its really good quality and also really soft, it blends nicely making it easy to use. If you don't have this brush please go give it a try, you wont regret it!
Allessandra B.
Real Techniques have such great brushes! For such a cheap price i
m really impressed by the quality of their brushes!! I want to try everyone in their collection
niamh m.
dublin, ireland
Great little tool, won't break the bank. great for applying color under you lower lash line or into the crease. I use on a daily basis. Hold color well. Would recommend to anyone. I bought mine in Boots
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
I recently bought 5 real techniques products to try out, because I heard raving reviews on them. And I must admit, I am impressed. They're great quality and this brush is small and perfect. I love it!
Catalina F.
Petorca Valparaíso chile
Muy muy bueno para realizar el
sombreado de los
Ojos es muy fácil de usar me encanta y aparte que es súper manejable muy muy bueno lo recomiendo totalmente! 💕 y el color
Morado me va exelente jajajaj
Shayah G.
I basically use this [and every other Real Techniques brush I own] on a daily basis. The quality and ease of use with these brushes can't be beat. Affordable and amazing. Go buy all of them!
Charlie K.
I love the brush and i love the others it comes with in the collection. I used to use this for shadows.. and started using it to contour my nose :$ love it. so sleek and flawless
Suparna B.
I love it ! takes up eye shadow so well and easily puts them on eye lids.sometimes when I am in a hurry I also use it to blend shadows,works great.Nice brush on a budget
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario
This is a really great shading brush to pack on any lid colour! Its a synthetic brush so it applies the perfect amount of colour with minimal to no fall out! Very good quality brushes and they never shed!!
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.