BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Melli G.
Siegen
This real techniques brush ist really good for corrections and Concealer, I use it everyday!
Nersy L.
All the real techniques brushes are 100% quality I love them their definetly worth the price
Anna R.
Itumbiara-Goiás ,setor Anhanguera, número 150.
Uma doída que não vivemos sem né amigas que vale a pena comprar oq e bom e e útil adoro
Georgie P.
Leppington, NSW
The real techniques range is phenomenal! Sam has done a great job in ensuring her brushes are of the best quality, while also being super affordable! The shading brush is my goto for packing on colour onto the lid! I go in with a bit of mac fix plus onto the brush and then dip in into a shimmery colour and it applies like butter with minimal fall out! I believe you can buy this brush in a pack with other eye brushes so it is definitely a steal out of the pack!
Kim H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is amazing at shading and adding colour to my eyelids. the size is perfect for my asian eyelids. The bristles are so soft and make blending so easy. I've loved every real techniques brush I have bought and totally recommend this brand to everyone!
Alexandra D.
Suceava
I recommend this to everyone. It is very easy to use if you are a person who's starting to do professional makeup. This is one of the brushes which you must have in your collection. I use it every day and it's amazing
Charlie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the brush and i love the others it comes with in the collection. I used to use this for shadows.. and started using it to contour my nose :$ love it. so sleek and flawless
Jovana S.
They are so good and easy to use! I love them and hope that in future i will have more of them! They are so soft, and what i like the most is that they have youtube channel where you can see for what is every brush, and how you should use it! :)
Juliet H.
You know you can trust real techniques with any brushes made by them and the eye collection is my favorite! Affordable and quality!
Lauren S.
By far my favorite brushes of all time, I've always repurchased these as I think they are awesome. Definetly give these a try.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?