BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Vallanceūüćč V.
I love this brush I use it for highlighting my brow bone and it works so well to blend it out weather it's powder or cream highlighter. I would definitely recommend this brush if your looking for a highlighter brush I love it
Livv M.
Upton, Wirral
Stunning brush, great results! I love this brush not only is it affordable but it does an amazing job. It's great for blending and packing colour into the crease . I would buy this again but I don't think I'll have too as the quality of the brush is fabulous.
Agol W.
Victoria
I haven't actually tried this sort of brush before, but heard some awesome things about this brush, probably gonna buy myself one to see how good it it, where can I buy this brush with the same colour and everything
Sarah B.
Ottawa , ON
I use this for blending out cream eyeshadow and buffing out shadow on my lower last line. I don't use it every day but I'll use it when I'm going out if I want a dramatic eye. I would definitely recommend it!
Amelie M.
Cap, NB
Love this brush for packing and blending shadow on the lower lash line. You can also use it to pack shadow on the lid. The bristles are just the perfect length. I use this brush every single day. Highly recommend!
Megan S.
This brush is great, the hairs are quite dense but still really soft. I love it for the inner corner and brow bone highlight, it blends the highlight into the crease and lid shadows seamlessly.
Julia A.
Vienna
I have a lot of RT brushes and I live all of them. I think they have a good shape and it's easy to work with them. It's a really good quality for an affordable price. I'm washing them often and they still feel like new
Emme
I've been a makeup lover for a long time now, but until recently I had just become used to applying my eyeshadow with simple sponge tip applicators. However I have read so many good things about this specific brush and how it's good for a more controlled and precise application (It's perfect for smaller eyes) and it's really true! I find it so easy to use, and takes me maybe 30 seconds to blend out my crease color. The bristles are super soft as well. Wish these brushes had been around years ago !

I don't like spending a ton on makeup brushes, and with this one it's both value for money and also good quality !
Mayra L.
El tono de es hermoso de mi color preferido ... Me ayuda a color la sombra de forma completa en el párpado móvil y ayuda perfectamente a color mi sombras favorita
Eclipse B.
Manchester
This is such a fantastic little eyeshadow brush! I love using it on myself and on others when doing makeup because it has a lovely dome shape that allows for easy application to the entire lid or to just the crease and even under the eye on the lower lash line! I tend to have at least 2 for if I'm travelling because they work lovely with a light hand to blend any harsh edges so that I don't have to pack a million makeup brushed whilst travelling.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.