BY REAL TECHNIQUES #98 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Livv M.
Livv M.
Upton, Wirral
Stunning brush, great results! I love this brush not only is it affordable but it does an amazing job. It's great for blending and packing colour into the crease . I would buy this again but I don't think I'll have too as the quality of the brush is fabulous.
Peta O.
Peta O.
Defiantly the brush I reach for most when applying my eyeshadow, it is great to use and easy to apply and blend products with, I highly recommend it to anyone, and would purchase is again
Agol W.
Agol W.
Victoria
I haven't actually tried this sort of brush before, but heard some awesome things about this brush, probably gonna buy myself one to see how good it it, where can I buy this brush with the same colour and everything
Vallance🍋 V.
Vallance🍋 V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush I use it for highlighting my brow bone and it works so well to blend it out weather it's powder or cream highlighter. I would definitely recommend this brush if your looking for a highlighter brush I love it
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Ottawa , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for blending out cream eyeshadow and buffing out shadow on my lower last line. I don't use it every day but I'll use it when I'm going out if I want a dramatic eye. I would definitely recommend it!
Jocelyn K.
Jocelyn K.
Moose Jaw
Love these brushes so much, they're inexpensive and nice and sturdy brushes! They apply makeup really easily and I use them every single day. I would definitely recommend these to the next person looking to get good quality brushes for cheap
Amelie M.
Amelie M.
Cap-Pelé, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush for packing and blending shadow on the lower lash line. You can also use it to pack shadow on the lid. The bristles are just the perfect length. I use this brush every single day. Highly recommend!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is great, the hairs are quite dense but still really soft. I love it for the inner corner and brow bone highlight, it blends the highlight into the crease and lid shadows seamlessly.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Vienna
I have a lot of RT brushes and I live all of them. I think they have a good shape and it's easy to work with them. It's a really good quality for an affordable price. I'm washing them often and they still feel like new
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Sumter, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is great. They are good for beginners and people just started out in makeup because they are so cheap and are actually really good! This brush blends the eyeshadow perfectly!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?