BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Alexandria A.
These are great eyeshadow blending brushes! This brush that comes in the set of two are fantastic for blending. The quality of my eye makeup improved drastically with this brush, who knew that blending would solve everything? These brushes are great for even for people with hooded eyes, somehow it manages to blend everything in a pristine way to not collect in the crease.
Leia W.
Calgary, AB
Not as soft as a lot of brushes, HOWEVER, I think that helps! I catch myself reaching for this brush more and more because it really does work wonders with packing eyeshadow and blending eyeshadow as well! Real Techniques are just great in every way!
Ricia W.
This is one of my favourite brushes for shadows. The bristles are tightly compacted meaning that you can pick up a large amount of shadow without creating fallout in your product, then, simply press onto the eyelid to achieve a solid colour without having to layer up too much. Highly recommend.
Vallance🍋 V.
I love this brush I use it for highlighting my brow bone and it works so well to blend it out weather it's powder or cream highlighter. I would definitely recommend this brush if your looking for a highlighter brush I love it
Livv M.
Upton, Wirral
Stunning brush, great results! I love this brush not only is it affordable but it does an amazing job. It's great for blending and packing colour into the crease . I would buy this again but I don't think I'll have too as the quality of the brush is fabulous.
Agol W.
Victoria
I haven't actually tried this sort of brush before, but heard some awesome things about this brush, probably gonna buy myself one to see how good it it, where can I buy this brush with the same colour and everything
Sarah B.
Ottawa , ON
I use this for blending out cream eyeshadow and buffing out shadow on my lower last line. I don't use it every day but I'll use it when I'm going out if I want a dramatic eye. I would definitely recommend it!
Amelie M.
Cap-Pelé, NB
Love this brush for packing and blending shadow on the lower lash line. You can also use it to pack shadow on the lid. The bristles are just the perfect length. I use this brush every single day. Highly recommend!
Jocelyn K.
Moose Jaw
Love these brushes so much, they're inexpensive and nice and sturdy brushes! They apply makeup really easily and I use them every single day. I would definitely recommend these to the next person looking to get good quality brushes for cheap
Megan S.
This brush is great, the hairs are quite dense but still really soft. I love it for the inner corner and brow bone highlight, it blends the highlight into the crease and lid shadows seamlessly.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.