BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Red deer Alberta
I love this brand. I would totally recommend these brushes. Hey blend shadows out so well. The price is so good for the quality. They definitely compare to high end brushes. I use them all the time and they are available all over the place
Catalina F.
Catalina F.
Petorca Valparaíso chile
Muy muy bueno para realizar el
sombreado de los
Ojos es muy fácil de usar me encanta y aparte que es súper manejable muy muy bueno lo recomiendo totalmente! 💕 y el color
Morado me va exelente jajajaj
Allessandra B.
Allessandra B.
Real Techniques have such great brushes! For such a cheap price i
m really impressed by the quality of their brushes!! I want to try everyone in their collection
Marine G.
Marine G.
Montreal
I've been using it for over a year and I love it. It stills looks like new even if I wash my brushes almost every week.
Joana N.
Joana N.
Paços de Ferreira
One of the few brushes that I use on my eyes. I love Real Techniques brushes, they are cheap and have high quality
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Gorleston, Norfolk
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush it's a little big but doesn't put me off loving it I use this every day
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
London
one of the first brushes I ever bought when I started to get more into makeup and eyeshadow. This eyeshadow brush at a struggle can be used for everything even blending but wouldn't really recommend for blending. Now I mainly use for putting product on the lid. still a great brush but not RT best one for sure.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great eyeshadow blending brushes! This brush that comes in the set of two are fantastic for blending. The quality of my eye makeup improved drastically with this brush, who knew that blending would solve everything? These brushes are great for even for people with hooded eyes, somehow it manages to blend everything in a pristine way to not collect in the crease.
Leia W.
Leia W.
Calgary, AB
Not as soft as a lot of brushes, HOWEVER, I think that helps! I catch myself reaching for this brush more and more because it really does work wonders with packing eyeshadow and blending eyeshadow as well! Real Techniques are just great in every way!
Ricia W.
Ricia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favourite brushes for shadows. The bristles are tightly compacted meaning that you can pick up a large amount of shadow without creating fallout in your product, then, simply press onto the eyelid to achieve a solid colour without having to layer up too much. Highly recommend.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?