BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Priya C.
Jamaica, NY
I love all real technique brushes. they are so affordable and they all get the job done. beauty on a budget.
Ricia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favourite brushes for shadows. The bristles are tightly compacted meaning that you can pick up a large amount of shadow without creating fallout in your product, then, simply press onto the eyelid to achieve a solid colour without having to layer up too much. Highly recommend.
Lauren C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just can’t find any fault with real technique brushes. I love my eye brush set, they don’t malt like a lot of makeup brands I’ve owned and their colours stand out in my kit bag. I always reach for these for a good blend.
Sarah R.
London
one of the first brushes I ever bought when I started to get more into makeup and eyeshadow. This eyeshadow brush at a struggle can be used for everything even blending but wouldn't really recommend for blending. Now I mainly use for putting product on the lid. still a great brush but not RT best one for sure.
Alexandria A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great eyeshadow blending brushes! This brush that comes in the set of two are fantastic for blending. The quality of my eye makeup improved drastically with this brush, who knew that blending would solve everything? These brushes are great for even for people with hooded eyes, somehow it manages to blend everything in a pristine way to not collect in the crease.
Leia W.
Calgary, AB
Not as soft as a lot of brushes, HOWEVER, I think that helps! I catch myself reaching for this brush more and more because it really does work wonders with packing eyeshadow and blending eyeshadow as well! Real Techniques are just great in every way!
Shelby P.
Red deer Alberta
I love this brand. I would totally recommend these brushes. Hey blend shadows out so well. The price is so good for the quality. They definitely compare to high end brushes. I use them all the time and they are available all over the place
Vallance🍋 V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush I use it for highlighting my brow bone and it works so well to blend it out weather it's powder or cream highlighter. I would definitely recommend this brush if your looking for a highlighter brush I love it
Livv M.
Upton, Wirral
Stunning brush, great results! I love this brush not only is it affordable but it does an amazing job. It's great for blending and packing colour into the crease . I would buy this again but I don't think I'll have too as the quality of the brush is fabulous.
Peta O.
Defiantly the brush I reach for most when applying my eyeshadow, it is great to use and easy to apply and blend products with, I highly recommend it to anyone, and would purchase is again
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?