BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
I'm so beyond obsessed with my brush I'm adicted to it sence I de covers it it has done wonders to my eyes it helps me to have those harsh lines to disappear and to make it all bendable
Roxy H.
Roxy H.
Columbus, OH
Love this little guy. makes it so easy to apply eye shadow its the perfect size i have tons of shadow brushs and this is one of my favs i love the fact its not over priced
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Mason, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is perfect for a variety of uses! You can use it to sweep color across the lid, or even blending out colors already on your lid. Great brush for a great value
Gabriela K.
Gabriela K.
NC
Real Techniques has great brushes, they are very good quality for fraction of a price. They wash very well. This one is perfect to place eye shadows on your eyelids.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
I really love this brush. I lost a few brushes in the Great Roller Chair Incident of '14. So I finally got around to ordering it again and I am just giddy with it.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
W Portsmouth, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these brushes, affordable & works great. If you are on a budget & want good brushes I recommend these plus they can be found at Walmart or other drug stores!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
I really do like this shader brush. It just doesn't overly wow me. I have found other shader brushes that I love so much more. This is a good one though!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Naples, FL
These are great brushes. Priced closer to drug store than high end and are awesome quality. Last a long time, even if you wash them constantly like I do!
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush for cream eyeshadows! It's also good for spot concealing. The price is great, especially if you buy them at Ulta you can use coupons.
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Rock Springs, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brush. I used it all throughout my musical season when we had to constantly wear makeup and I was impressed.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?