BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Ashleigh B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite real techniques brushes ! Very versatile brush that holds up to its competitors. You can purchase this brunch from drug stores across the country. I would definitely purchase this again.
Rachel F.
Southaven, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister gave me this brush a while back and it works so nicely! It blends my shadows together beautifully and create beautiful dimension. It helps blend out shadows and it's so soft so that it's not hard bristles
Ivy F.
Adamsville, TN
Definatly and if you don't like spending a lot of money these brushes or for any skin type and they work really well or use these make up there pretty cheap if you think about the quality and I was very satisfied with the way they apply
Lexie W.
Turner, OR
I got this brush from ipsy and I am in love with it. It works so well for me and I love the color I don't know the original price of it but I'd definitely say get it. I've washed it multiple times and none of the bristles have fallen out
Janelly L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this brush so much! So soft and tightly packed into the handle. I use this to help blend my eyeshadow and it easily blends my eyeshadow. Prices are a bit high for a drugstore brush but I believe that it's well worth your money.
Maria B.
I have this brush and I love it, I mostly use it to pack on pigments and glitters, works quite well I love it and the price is amazing!! The quality is very good, I will for sure purchase it again when I need I new one.
Anna W.
Chillicothe, IL
One of my favorite brushes to use to pack in colors and blend. It blends so nicely and is so easy to apply color to my lid. It even works better than some of my other high end-pricey, eyeshadow brushes. I'm over all very happy with this!
Angelica H.
Conroe , TX
This brush is literally just the best thing ever! It's very easy to blend out any type of eyeshadows! I use it all the time and compared to other brushes this one is very soft. I would recommend for anyone looking for nice affordable brushes .
Katherine H.
Coeburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect and affordable brush. It isn't too dense and evenly applies the product. It also doesn't consume all of the product on the brush. I have morphe and IT cosmetic brushes and this little brush is comparable to high end brushes in my opinion.
gabriela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush to smoke out my lower lash and it blends it really nice. You can find something similar on elf.com for only $1. I use it all the time and it works every time 👍🏼. I do recommend it 100%
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?